PDA

View Full Version : help me get results!

ScentThatWorks
11-21-2008, 08:15 PM
hi

everyone...ive been using mones for a couple of years now, and have succesfully gotten hits with AE, and more

recently (past year) with one or two sprays of chikara. usually i noticed AE got me a bit more respect and

touchiness, whereas chikara makes girls a little more talkative and everyone friendlier in general. however,

recently i ordered the soe+npa package and i was thinkin about addin a bit of kick to my game, and so on my first

day i used one small dab of npa with some soe, and saw little to no results. second day i then applied three dabs of

npa and some soe, and noticed at most just some more respect from guys. third day i tried 1 spray chikara with 1 dab

npa and went to a bar and guys and girls gave a bit more respect it seemed, but didnt notice more than that. this is

strange to me since chikara and ae worked for before. so maybe i should try to find my OD level with npa first? i

cant tell if im using too much or too little, and i have no idea if soe is having any effect at all. btw, im a 22

year old white guy, slim, and about 5'10, with somewhat of a 'nice guy' look with a young face if that helps. i

also have a pretty laid back personality.

i appreciate any responses

chicago
11-22-2008, 02:42 AM
what is a successful hit for you

??
________
Paxil withdraw (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/paxil/)

chris_etd
11-22-2008, 03:34 AM
Try one dab of NPA and about

6 inches of SOE. That tends to be the best ratio.

d3kst3r
11-22-2008, 05:00 AM
Try sweating.

ScentThatWorks
11-22-2008, 02:57 PM
a succesful hit for me

seems to be lots of flirting, eye contact, etc....i got my first gf while wearing mones, and had other girls being

very touchy feely with ae and chikara each standalone. by one dab, i am putting my index finger on the bottle hole

tightly and then getting just a bit on my finger, maybe less than a drop, is that a good amount to try?

chicago
11-22-2008, 04:14 PM
So what do you do when women

flirt and make eye contact and get touchy with you ?. Because mones help you get your foot in the door, but your

behavior will make it or break it. for Example i behave with a mindset of i have 100 hot women in my life. Thats a

good mindset to have, so you look and feel confident, Your succuss with women will increase. Trust

me
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

RobEverHpoeful
11-23-2008, 12:52 AM
I agree with the above -

the mones open the door, you have to walk through.

If you have problems with your "game" do a search for David

DeAngelo's Coclky Funny approach - it is easy to learn to do once you get in the zone, and it ALWAYS brings

incredible results for me, and I was always hopeless with women.

There are lots of free PUA forums with helpfiul

advise on approaches and routines with women if you struggle.