PDA

View Full Version : about shipping

MackWise
11-20-2008, 12:40 AM
hi! i am from

romania.. and i discover this site(and forum) couple of day`s ago.. and my qustion is.. (bcz i am very excited 2 try

some of your products..) what i should use for shipping in Romania.. mail. fedex, etc ... wich are available to

romania.. i think fedex is 2.. expensive ( about 50$... ) can i use the mail?.. bcz after all i read here.. with

mail (that will cost me about 6$)..the pocket take 2 long 2 arrive.. some cases never.... so .. what alternative i

have.. is there any.. under.. 15$? thank you very much!
( i wanna get a bottle of npa or the super pack npa with

soe - if it`s still avilable.)

MackWise
11-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Priority Mail

International Flat-Rate Envelope (6 - 10 Days) $15.45 ...what means Flat-Rate Envelope

?

idesign
11-21-2008, 05:09 AM
Salut MackWise, and

welcome.

Flat-Rate means its the same cost for shipping up to a certain weight. So, if you order 1 item or 4 its

the same price. This is probably your best choice, but it will take longer than FedEx/UPS.

I have a friend in

Bucharest who has no problems receiving mail from the US. It should be ok.

MackWise
11-21-2008, 10:51 AM
\o/ thank u! but it will take

no more longer than 2 weeks, i hope....:think:.

idesign
11-21-2008, 03:36 PM
I hope too, but once it ships,

the mail service has all the control. :( Let us know when you get your shipment and we'll toast with a tzuica.

:cheers:

Also, be ready to have your package opened at the postal office. You should have an explanation ready.

:)

MackWise
11-22-2008, 12:41 AM
:drunk:tzuica rulezZ! :)) ok,

i`ll let u know when the pocket will arrive...and i`ll post some experiences with pheromones. have a great time!

b-bye!:thumbsup: