PDA

View Full Version : does it work

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 11:36 PM
Does this stuff really work? Could i go on one date with a girl while wearring this stuff and she would be really into me? If so which is the best product to buy? And how much does it cost?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 11:39 PM
Does Realm work well or Yes? Which one could get me a good reaction from the females?

MAJORSOB
02-25-2002, 11:46 PM
Those are both at the bottom of the phero ladder..try some edge instead or if your young try scent of eros..you\'ll get a better result.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 11:48 PM
I need something, which I could wear around my friends, and not get a big response. But something that would still get someone to notice me or look at me in a bit of a different light. All I need is a spark because I want to start the fire.

Nutt
02-25-2002, 11:52 PM
From what I gather realm is the scientificaly sounder one, but its concentration of pheros is much lower, so yes may be more effective. If you want to go into the \'real\' phero stakes though, try a bottle of NPA ( new pheromone additive) or SoE ( scent of eros) from here. concensus of opinion is that NPA is generly better for people much over 27ish wheras SoE is probably beter for us young un\'s. of course, most of us on here use a few diffrent products, usualy at once.

Do they work? Id have to say yes, although not as much on people you know well already. they are great for makeing a good first impression, and can help change peoples thoughts about you with regular use.

:edit:
pheremol factor could be good in your case too, I usualy chuck some on, more because it is a bit of a mood elevator for me than anything, it seems to make others more talkative and happy too, although its hard to mesure stuff like this.

[ February 26, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 11:53 PM
First of all, yes, this stuff does work.

Second, think about where you\'re posting. People that haven\'t had success likely won\'t be spending much time on this board. Hence, nearly everyone here will tell you mones work.

And while they do work, mones are certainly no replacement for things like a gym membership, a nice wardrobe, and simply learning how to interact with women to best get what you want from them (whatever that might be images/icons/wink.gif ).

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 01:47 AM
No it doesnt work

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 03:25 AM
Nice one, Everyone... Actually, the best way to view it is, they help, nothing more. Quite honestly, being able to smile and answer a question in under 3 sec will get you quite far. My 2 cents at this late hour.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 10:08 AM
hi everyone... i recived my ANDROSTENONE PHERO....CONCENTRATE TWO DAYS AGO....& i just canĀ“t wait to see it work...now!!!!;is there a tecnique or especial places on the body to use it?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 03:08 PM
Where can i buy SOE?
Which sould i mix it with colouge or lotion?

oscar
02-26-2002, 03:19 PM
dtsrw,

You don\'t have to mix SOE with anything. Just click on \"Love-Scent.com\" link at the bottom of the page to buy it. images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 07:16 PM
Hey D

look if you want to play it safe with a phermone product you can use with your friend and girlfriend. go with APC or PF you won\'t OD with those and their very effective. SOE there\'s been a lot of talk about ODing with it as well as others.
so there you go.

Watcher
02-26-2002, 08:43 PM
SOE is certainly the best product that i have in my arsenal at the current time. It gives great reactions and is not offensive unless used in massive amounts the fragrence fades and it is almost undectable and the results are interesting to say the least.