PDA

View Full Version : what to wear this evening? i have a full arsenal

neiltrain2
11-14-2008, 07:41 AM
hi, meeting a girl for the FOURTH time this evening.

she sees me as more of a friend,

not sure why. she also sees me as cute but a little bit crazy (yes, i really do mean mentally ill) and probably not

a good bet for marriage/looking after her etc,

not sure what to go for tonight? 1st time we met was APC/A7 4

drops of each, and in my opinion she had that DIHL look big time.

she then had 2 weeks to think things over

and i think, for whatever reason, she decided she didnt feel "that thing" - that attraction. but i'm sure she felt

something during our first meet.

since then we've met twice more and i'm not entirely sure what i tried on

our 3rd meet.

what should i go for? yes, i'd like to sleep with her, then maybe retire on top of my

game.

should i go for the trust/non agressive manliness of RONE? or the sexual hit NONE? i have a lot of TE

and NPA here, and frankly the A7 although good on our first date obviously didnt leave a lasting impression on

her.

i'll probably use some unscented SOE but the NOL can make a man seem more weak, and i think i already

seem weak in her eyes,

ok, i'm backing myself into using A7/SOE arent i?

but i want her to feel some

kind of attraction - sexual - so i'm soooo tempted with some TE.

any thoughts? i just want this girl to

change her opinion and want more than just friendship

d3kst3r
11-14-2008, 09:12 AM
My favorite arsenal of choice

currently is SoE and A314. No NPA. Why? Because NPA is not only risky but also stinks and makes men harder for women

to approach. And women think differently to men when it comes to relationships. For men, all it takes is a hot body

to get them to want sex. For women they needs trust and security and personality etc. So for serious relationships

and dates go hard on SoE and A314. Maybe a tiny amount of NPA if you really want it. Save the NPA for until you get

to the sexual relationship phase.

neiltrain2
11-14-2008, 04:56 PM
i dunno, tonight i was

covered in SOE from the roll-top bottle and it's hard to guage. in my opinion if it aint wet, it aint

enough.

inches of SOE are hard to measure, it depends on the roller and i've certainly never ODed on

it.

i also used some NPA tonight. to be honest i've rarely ODed on NPA, i'm one of those guys who can put

on a shed-load and still not OD.

right, i've just been for 4th date with this girl. god, this one could run

and run.

she knows about pheromones now, a little, i was honest with her, cos we have that sort of rapport

where we tell each other everything.

i think she decided i was just gonna be a friend since i ODed on 'NONE

on our second date.

how do i turn that to an advantage now? can i? she's been more receptive since i used

the SOE / NPA combo.

is it possible for girls to go against the gut instinct like - if i ODed once can a

correct blend of pheros make this better or is it ruined forever after the OD?

be nice to know

d3kst3r
11-15-2008, 06:30 AM
Telling her that you wear -nones

is a bit like giving her a psychological heads up going: "this guy is wearing some chemical that makes him more

attractive. Perhaps I should be more weary."

Since the second date you mentioned she wanted to be friends,

I'd read up on a guy called David DeAngelo about that. He describes this phase perfectly.

neiltrain2
11-15-2008, 07:54 AM
i;ve read a lot of david

deangelo myself. according to him i'm doing everything wrong.

with this girl though nothing is that simple.

she likes honesty, she likes me, she just has a mental block when it comes to relationships. bad experiences in

the past i think.

we're as close as 2 people can be without actually being termed a couple.

it was an

accident telling her about the 'mones but might work to my advantage, at least she knows about the overdose and

would explain that particular time.

i diunno, we're soooo close i just dont know what to wear in her

presence but yesterday soe / npa really worked as well as anything would so i might stick to that

soe alone

has worked for me in the past on girls i used to sleep with and want it again after we broke up. 100% record, the

NPA i'm just using to be sure of closing the deal. i dont od on npa like most people do.

Rbt
11-18-2008, 06:54 PM
i;ve read a

lot of david deangelo myself. according to him i'm doing everything wrong.

with this girl though nothing is

that simple. she likes honesty, she likes me, she just has a mental block when it comes to relationships. bad

experiences in the past i think.

we're as close as 2 people can be without actually being termed a couple.

it was an accident telling her about the 'mones but might work to my advantage, at least she knows about the

overdose and would explain that particular time.

i diunno, we're soooo close i just dont know what to wear in

her presence but yesterday soe / npa really worked as well as anything would so i might stick to that

soe alone

has worked for me in the past on girls i used to sleep with and want it again after we broke up. 100% record, the

NPA i'm just using to be sure of closing the deal. i dont od on npa like most people do.

The Deangelo

stuff is good, but not universal. Even he had a e-booklet that listed "8 successful personality types" for success

with women and it was clear to see he only concentrated on two of them (dominant/lover types as opposed say to

sumbissive/provider type of guy).

You may do just as well following your own path as DD's. See what feels best

and works best for you.

Pendragon
11-22-2008, 08:53 AM
David Deangelo's stuff is

very good. If only I'd had it 10-15 yrs ago. :)

Although use it more as a general guideline rather than

trying to fit yourself into their ideas. If you try and follow a script from anyones courses then it will be really

obvious to women that your not being yourself.

neiltrain2
11-22-2008, 01:32 PM
yeah but his main theme is

to pretend you dont care. women have this "wussy" detection thing and de angelo says never to show a woman you

care.

it's horribly true, it's a shame, we're not meant to be ourselves we're meant to be cold and

aloof.

i'm not sure i really want to be like this but the evidence suggests, at least for me, that it

works.

every time i've had maybe 3-4 girlfriends at one time they were really attracted to the fact i didnt

care. because i really didnt.

Pendragon
11-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Its pretty twisted that being

nice to someone would drive them away, but thats what the results show.

Another person that has good material

is FJ Shark. "How to be the jerk women love" He comes off as have a rougher edge than Deangelo. Still real good

info though.

RobEverHpoeful
11-23-2008, 12:58 AM
I had success with

DeAngelo approach, but like to read PUA forums to get a variety of approaches that I can morph into my own

personality.

I find th ekey is may it match the persona you have (if you're looking for a GF) or the persona you

wanna project (if you up for a one night stand)

Either way its all great fun!