PDA

View Full Version : the 3 major 'mones and which are needed.

neiltrain2
11-09-2008, 08:22 AM
hi, i'm still experimenting with a number of combos cos i've been using 'mones since 2003 and have

had a lot of hits.

however, having not kept any diary until recently i can only speculate upon what has

worked, what hasnt etc,

yes, i have had some OD situations on pure NONE like NPA/APC combo that the great

'Bat himself discovered.

but on the other hand i've had major hits with that combo, or NPA/PPA again i

didnt keep many notes have just been re-reading posts i started here in 2003/2004.

i've also, conversely

had a lot of success with simply SoE. most of these girls knew me well before and came onto me with this simply SOE

application.

i'm just wonndering what i should use on new contacts. obviously the girl needs to feel the

"what's in it for me" wiifm so i'm never sure, in 1-to-1 meetings to go for a predominantly -none based

combination of pheros, or to spread it out and use all three.

what are the advantages of either an Soe/Wagg +

none combo or using something like AE?

obviously girls want something, and to feel something, but what would

determine what combo to use? are there any suggested rules for blind dates, for girls who know me better that i

havent quite got to agreeing to my way of thinking?

say i've had 3 dates with a girl what would i aim to do

to make her assume i am right for her? and what for someone i'm meeting for the first time?

it's hard to

tell. sexual hits are mainly thought to come from -NONE but i've had hits with girls i know from NOL and RONE

alone.

i've read and re-read the info on love-scent about what all the 3 main 'mones do but i dont know

what i need to be applying for the girl to think she can have whatever she is after from me.

i guess, not

knowing the girl it's hard to know if she wants an alpha-male and sex, or someone to look after her, or someone

appearing young and fun.

is there any rule of thumb or rules for new girls / existing girls cos i'm getting

confused and if i'm lucky will get a 4th date with this girl i've been pursueing for ages.

she knows me

sooooo well now just wondering what i have to wear for her to see me as the ideal man.

went once on A7/APC

then NPA/Soe and both times she felt comfortable with me but she still insists we are both friends.
this would

normally put me off but i've "turned" quite a few girls in the past simply by using a different combo.

my

(sort of- we havent divorced yet) wife hated NPA in large quantities but came around when i used less of this and

more APOC/PPA mixed with some SOE. or even AE. as i said, no records exist from this period of great

success

i'm 37, my target is 25. i guess she wants to be looked after. but i think i need to come across as

more of a partner than a friend. i'm not into her looking at me as just for sex, though rifght now i'd take

that., sex is liklely to lead to a relationship i just need to "wow" her with a great combo just not sure

what.

wish i had some AE. have definitely succeedes with that in the past.

i just dont get why one

would use a single phero, and why one would use all 3. does that cover all bases or does it just

confuse?

hmmm. thoughts welcome.

terry0400-40
11-09-2008, 11:44 AM
hi, i'm still experimenting with a number of combos cos i've been using 'mones since

2003 and have had a lot of hits.

however, having not kept any diary until recently i can only speculate upon

what has worked, what hasnt etc,

yes, i have had some OD situations on pure NONE like NPA/APC combo that the

great 'Bat himself discovered.

but on the other hand i've had major hits with that combo, or NPA/PPA again i

didnt keep many notes have just been re-reading posts i started here in 2003/2004.

i've also, conversely had a

lot of success with simply SoE. most of these girls knew me well before and came onto me with this simply SOE

application.

i'm just wonndering what i should use on new contacts. obviously the girl needs to feel the

"what's in it for me" wiifm so i'm never sure, in 1-to-1 meetings to go for a predominantly -none based

combination of pheros, or to spread it out and use all three.

what are the advantages of either an Soe/Wagg +

none combo or using something like AE?

obviously girls want something, and to feel something, but what would

determine what combo to use? are there any suggested rules for blind dates, for girls who know me better that i

havent quite got to agreeing to my way of thinking?

say i've had 3 dates with a girl what would i aim to do to

make her assume i am right for her? and what for someone i'm meeting for the first time?

it's hard to tell.

sexual hits are mainly thought to come from -NONE but i've had hits with girls i know from NOL and RONE alone.

i've read and re-read the info on love-scent about what all the 3 main 'mones do but i dont know what i need to

be applying for the girl to think she can have whatever she is after from me.

i guess, not knowing the girl

it's hard to know if she wants an alpha-male and sex, or someone to look after her, or someone appearing young and

fun.

is there any rule of thumb or rules for new girls / existing girls cos i'm getting confused and if i'm

lucky will get a 4th date with this girl i've been pursueing for ages.

she knows me sooooo well now just

wondering what i have to wear for her to see me as the ideal man.

went once on A7/APC then NPA/Soe and both

times she felt comfortable with me but she still insists we are both friends.
this would normally put me off but

i've "turned" quite a few girls in the past simply by using a different combo.

my (sort of- we havent divorced

yet) wife hated NPA in large quantities but came around when i used less of this and more APOC/PPA mixed with some

SOE. or even AE. as i said, no records exist from this period of great success

i'm 37, my target is 25. i guess

she wants to be looked after. but i think i need to come across as more of a partner than a friend. i'm not into

her looking at me as just for sex, though rifght now i'd take that., sex is liklely to lead to a relationship i

just need to "wow" her with a great combo just not sure what.

wish i had some AE. have definitely succeedes with

that in the past.

i just dont get why one would use a single phero, and why one would use all 3. does that cover

all bases or does it just confuse?

hmmm. thoughts welcome.I suppose that your nol/rone

components will upon application start giving off a the attractive/ friendly type vibes and will be perceived more

or less depending upon the ratios and amounts used.
Like Alpha nol for

attraction/friendly/fresh/fun/break the ice.
Beta nol for trust and deeper

communications/attraction friendly aspect
And Androsterone for comfort and

dependability,respect vibe, and to give character and approachability to aNONE

applications.

With Androstenone providing the Dominant male, sexual/virile type vibes.

There are only certain times in a womans cycle when the prescence of Androstenone is

going to be welcomed in an appreciable amount,
and other times when a small amount will be

acceptable,
and other times when a small amount may appear as obnoxious

ect,
so it is all a balancing act, and all depends on many conditions and variables when

using Androstenone.

That is the reasons why the typical triple pheromone combinations

give greater chance of hits/ attraction ect over just a single Androstenone

molecile.

There probably would be a time when an Androstenone alone application could well

work wonders with the female,
But it is just the matter of when the time has arrived for

her and the numbers line up to give you a jackpot either small or large.

WAGG is good to

use alone or with Androstenone.

But with the WAGG/SOE combo it is diffucult to guage the

pheromone amounts and ratios because there are no details available on the WAGG pheromone constituents other than

that is contains no aNONE.

I wear Androstenone every day, the stuff suits me and works

for me either alone or in combos But there are certain times during the month that my g/f actually responds to

it.

I always know when her good Androstenone days are because she always gives me a little

hint and tells me that i smell good, and then i know what to expect later when we are alone.

In your case i would continue to wear a small amount of Androstenone and also the

nol/rone feel goods, She will become familiar with your Androstenone signature in time, and hopefully the time when

it is going to have the most positive effect you will be with her.

There are also many

other reasons why she may be wanting to act the part of "JUST FRIENDS" so other strategys must be employed as well a

a good pheromone application. :cheers:

idesign
11-09-2008, 03:25 PM
hmmm. thoughts welcome.

Sounds like you're getting the kind of "hits" you

want. Whatever works for you does not work for me, and it sounds like you're no stranger to experimentation.

Rbt
11-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Some of the literature I've been

perusing of late brings up some interesting thoughts.

When it comes to looking at long term relationships, part

of the equasion seems to revolve around children. If children are desired a woman may be looking more for someone to

support her in the "traditional" family template where she stays home and the husband works to support them all. The

other side of the coin is a no-children household where both man and woman are pretty much equal in terms of

contributions. In each case the "type" of partner could be different, so the "type" of pheromone mix may need to be

different as well. heavy on "sex" or heavy on "social?" Or maybe some sort of balance.

Just to keep this short

(the boss thinks I should be working... silly boss) you probably need to consider a variety of pheromones to find

what works for what you want.

neiltrain2
11-10-2008, 09:49 AM
I GUESS what i'm really

looking for when i meet people is some compatibility and them seeing me as a good long term bet.

of course,

that sexual attractiveness would really help.

if i go to a place with lots of girls like a bar or club, those

few occasions i do, i prefer heavy 'NONE so that i get noticed. in a good way:)

but mostly i meet girls for

a one-to-one coffee or meal.

the girl i'm pursueing, pointlessly cos it doesnt seem to be happening, has

already seen my weak side, though for some reason i've been quite successful with only SoE applied. girls seem to

trust me and want to be with me more and for me to look after them with the 'RONE and 'NOL mix.

guess i

need a good balance of all 3.

Rbt
11-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Whoo hoo... lunch break!

Quick

comment:

androstenone for clubs as people there are probably looking for sex as much as anything else.

androdtenol for those who are there just to socialize.

androsterone (and -nol) for one-on-one social settings

where you are emphasizing "protective/supportive" and "listening" male attributes.

Not to say to go exclusivley

(ie -none free on those coffee dates), just lighter.

neiltrain2
11-10-2008, 02:55 PM
THANKS! those are good

comments i will bear it in mind:)