PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Trust and Liquid Trust enhanced

Bioengineer
11-05-2008, 07:25 AM
When I'll look at Liquid Trust on VeroLab website, they say that Oxytocin is not pheromones and

because Oxytocin is what is secreted in the person when pheromones affect it. It is like like going down to the

source.

Now they made up a new product called Liquid Trust enhanced that include 0,5 mg of anone and 0,5 mg of

arone by ml (so they say). This is a quite high concentration and it seems that oxytocin play the anol role here. Is

there anyone who tried it ? Actually they probably just have to correct their marketing approach, they dont have to

make us beleive oxytocin is not pheromone, since when used by someone it plays the same role as one.

I am

interested to buy one bottle of the original formula and would like to mix it with Chikara some times for

experimentation. Is there anyone that did it before with successes ?

terry0400-40
11-12-2008, 12:55 PM
When I'll look at Liquid Trust on VeroLab website, they say that Oxytocin is not

pheromones and because Oxytocin is what is secreted in the person when pheromones affect it. It is like like going

down to the source.

Now they made up a new product called Liquid Trust enhanced that include 0,5 mg of anone and

0,5 mg of arone by ml (so they say). This is a quite high concentration and it seems that oxytocin play the anol

role here. Is there anyone who tried it ? Actually they probably just have to correct their marketing approach, they

dont have to make us beleive oxytocin is not pheromone, since when used by someone it plays the same role as one.

I am interested to buy one bottle of the original formula and would like to mix it with Chikara some times for

experimentation. Is there anyone that did it before with successes ?I have used 4 sprays LT

across shirt at chest level and 2 drops Alpha A314
was one of my favourites when i was mix

testing LT.
But as is common knowledge the LT application is good for about an hour before

it dwindles away rapidly.
The above LT + A314 mix was working well for me when using for

interveiws, or for intimate encounters with women.