PDA

View Full Version : Chikira and Anone addition questions

Bioengineer
11-05-2008, 07:18 AM
Hi, first I most say that I have been into pheromones a long time ago with some successes, especially

when used with NLP seduction tricks. That is the best combo I beleive. I am sociologist of formation and now a

bioengineer student. I may work carefully to do some research on pheros and post after.

I am 27 years old, thin

guy with confidence, but not the big type. I am interested to used pheromone to get chatting with girl and also to

attrack more sexually girls in clubs . I have seen on the forum that Chikara very well for my range of age and

target (20 to 30 years old women). I read that some people beleive it miss some Anone punch, is that true ? I do

beleive that more mature women are attracted to Anone.

That was my experience also in the past, women in the

40-50 often said that i was beautiful and all and could not stop talking about it. Also some women of that age

mistaken me for their husband. That is, in this case, I beleive an association of Anone. I was using only

Andradiostanone and also Yes (which is probably a low concentration of anol). With high dosage of Yes i got better

result with younger woman.

I reconized that is alot better to try product as a standalone, and I will, but I

wonder if it would be useful to add small amount nones to Chikara especially for club, or if Chikara is already well

balanced for my target range. Also, it is important to note that in club where i live there is not heavy cigarettes

smokes, and since i dance usually and get hot, the volatility of mones will be quite high.

I do beleive, for now,

that Anone is more attractive to women that as associated it unconsciously with sex because they do have smell

during intimated encounter with males. I do beleive that it is an learn trait and that would explain why more mature

women reconize it and act to it. Since I do want to test that theory (with more accurate psychological information)

I wonder what Anone i should buy and if I'll need a cover scent for it even if i used it with Chikira. If yes is

there any one here that can suggest onet that smell nice with Chikara.

Thank you very much,
bioengineer

idesign
11-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Hello Bioengineer, and welcome

to the forum. Chikara does contain some None, but not too much. Its very common practice to boost it with a heavy

None product like NPA, A7 or The Edge. TE is a lower concentration and is easiest to dose. A7 has some added Rone,

which steers it somewhat.

All of the products are good, and effectiveness will vary with the individual. All I

can say is to experiment. Edge gel paks are very cost effective and will give you an idea of how None works for you

at low cost. NPA is economical too, but requires care in dosing.

Agree that you should try Chikara on its own at

first.

Bioengineer
11-05-2008, 11:44 PM
thanks iDesign,

You

quite confirm what i was thinking. I realise when comparing TE and NPA that both have the same total amount of none

by dollar. The difference is only the concentration. I may go for the lowest concentration for more precise use. I

wonder now if i need scented or not, since i would like, to use it later with Chikara or Liquid trust. Do you have

an idea how strong is Chikara smelling ? and if both smell could blend correctly?

idesign
11-06-2008, 04:36 AM
Chikara has a very mild scent,

and many people like it. I prefer to buy everything in unscented versioin, then cover with my favorite perfume.