PDA

View Full Version : Can't leave well enough alone

Nematode
11-01-2008, 10:38 AM
So, I

have a good mix using Pheros. I just love testing and want to get some new items.

Any suggestions for a white

guy in his late 30's?

I

have:

Pheros
NPA
SOE
A1
AE
LT
A7
C7/Chickara

Maybe I should cool it...

idesign
11-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Why stop now Nematode? You

could buy a pheromone lab... :rofl:

At one time I toyed with the idea of buying the

chemset (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/kits-supplies/p/pheromone-chemistry-set/cPath/11/products_id/27?o

sCsid=a1676f471cb81deb808e643220ff8077), but really don't have the time or need to do that kind of

experimentation. It would be great fun if you did it right. I was thinking of using branded products that I knew

as a base, then tweaking them with the chemset. First one way then the other. With enough knowledge you could

create something great from individual Mones. It'd be a lot more fun to do it with a group of members here to

compare notes.

Nematode
11-01-2008, 05:57 PM
That is an interesting idea.

I do love making mixes, but the chemset may be a little beyond me- for the moment.

I agree, why stop now? So

I just now grabbed some WAGG -N, A314 and a scented SOE. I grabbed a returned SOE, as I like the unscented and am

not sure about it. I am a bit concerned about the A314 being scented too. I wish it were unscented, but we'll

see.

Now I will have quite an arsenal. I'm having a lot of fun having an edge. It isn't cheating, but I

look at it like when a girl shows off her cleavage or uses makeup. All are presenting themselves in the best way

they can.

Right?