PDA

View Full Version : SOE backfire?!

CAtriathlete
10-31-2008, 05:47 PM
Hi Gents,

I've noticed a phenomenon that I wonder if anyone else has dealt with: SOE backfire, or what I would call

"overchattiness". I find SOE is a great ice-breaker in social situations and a good lube for conversation, but it

can cause problems when I am a captive audience in close proximity to female friends.

I've noticed this a lot

when I'm in a car with female friend(s) and I'm wearing 10" or more of SOE: they start chatting like they haven't

seen me in twenty years. I can't get a word in edgewise and the barrage of chat gets to be a little much for me at

times. It's funny how women who are known as good listeners can be transformed into such non-stop talkers.

I've actually started cutting back on SOE use when I know I am going to be in a confined space with a female or

females.

Has anybody else ever noticed this?

-CAt

Pagodeiro
11-01-2008, 09:10 AM
It's funny how women who are

known as good listeners can be transformed into such non-stop talkers.

indeed.... and i have been told that

something in my car makes them sing...haha
well of course does it make women some kind of motormouth ...
aaahhh

and they tell you things that you really donĀ“t wanna hear ... beside the interesting parts....

Pago

idesign
11-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Hey CAt, how's it going? I've

noticed that too, and not only with women. One of my employees (male) is susceptible to SoE, and if I know we'll

be riding together I won't wear it at all.

I've had the same problem with C7 a couple of times. I was out

with another couple a few months ago and the woman simply would NOT stop talking. Her husband apologized a couple

of times on the side, and finally it became a running joke at the table.

CAtriathlete
11-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Hey iD,

Long time! How

are you? Look at you, a forum moderator now!

It's funny... once I discovered a great mix for me (A7/SOE/A1),

it's been harder to keep up my interest in this forum--the advice and stories all start sounding the same after

awhile. I am pretty happy just chuggin' along in life, using Mones as needed, and I guess that's that. Whenever I

get an email from Bruce about a discount code, it reminds me to check these boards and see if there's anything new

and interesting. So here I am...

Hope you are well...

-CAt

idesign
11-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Hey

iD,

Long time! How are you? Look at you, a forum moderator now!

It's funny... once I discovered a great mix

for me (A7/SOE/A1), it's been harder to keep up my interest in this forum--the advice and stories all start

sounding the same after awhile. I am pretty happy just chuggin' along in life, using Mones as needed, and I guess

that's that. Whenever I get an email from Bruce about a discount code, it reminds me to check these boards and see

if there's anything new and interesting. So here I am...

Hope you are well...

-CAt

Yep, a brief

lapse in Bruce's good judgement and here we are. :think:

Everything's great, hope you're the same. Always

good to see you around.

I know what you mean, I've found 2-3 steady mixes, depending on the occaision, and

don't vary much unless someone has a good idea, which often happens. I have a new bottle of WAGG which I still

haven't gotten around to testing properly.

Keep up the good, ummm... "work" :)

Rbt
11-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Although I've not had as strong a

chattyness response from SoE, I have gotten a desire to yell "shut up already!" when I experimented with another

high alpha-androstenol product. And it affected guys as well as gals. (I've actually stopped using that particular

product because it worked TOO well...).

The multiple ingredients in SoE probably modified the chat response a

bit, plus I do low dose applications normally. I do get talkative reactions when I use SoE but both the general

situations where I use it (short-term contact usually - short meetings etc) and my low-dose applications keep it

under control.

idesign
11-01-2008, 06:09 PM
I agree Rbt. 90% of my

daily applications of anything is low dose, simply because of my goal, which is a definite but

moderate reaction. I'll turn up the heat if going out on the town.