PDA

View Full Version : What do I do??

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 10:17 AM
Hi Everyone, I\'m new to all of this and am very interested in pheromons. I have read over your posts and with all the abreviations and acronyms I have know Idea what any of ya\'ll are talking about. So if some on would be so knind to fill me in no how to get started and what to do. I\'m a 19yo M that is shy looking to meet new people so any suguesstions or comments would be wonderful. Thanks and have a great day images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 02:36 PM
BTW = by the way
AE = alter ego
DIHL = Deer in the headlight look (a chick checking a guy out) same sort of look when youre daydreaming or having a perve at a good looking woman. Think of looking at yourself from a distance and seeing you checking out the woman (third person)
NLP = Neuro lingistic programming (behavioural studies the study of body language motivation etc) used by speed and fast seduction websites and ASF boards of course.
Attraction and andro 4.2 are self explanation.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys for the help........now how do I buy those products and how much ect...... Thanks again! images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 04:12 PM
You can order online from this site. I would suggest ordering 1 of each (TE & SOE)to start with. I used to get lots of hits with PI ( Primal Instinct ), but I\'ve noticed that the TE & SOE combo works great also.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 09:51 PM
I\'ve found this site helpful for acronyms & product contents.
http://www.pitt.edu/AFShome/r/j/rjm/public/html/phero/pher_web_nov13_01.htm (\"http://www.pitt.edu/AFShome/r/j/rjm/public/html/phero/pher_web_nov13_01.htm\")

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the board. If you want to start out quick and simple, I\'d suggest ordering \"The Edge\" and \"Scent Of Eros\". This combination has been getting a lot of hits recently, myself included. As far as applying it, I suggest 2 sprays of \"The Edge\" on the neck/chest area, and 2 swipes of \"Scent Of Eros\" on your neck under your ears about 2 inches in length (one on each side).

BTW...

The Edge = TE
Scent of Eros = SOE

for future reference.