PDA

View Full Version : 2. Mone Day: DIHL and Question

DanTheBam
10-28-2008, 01:15 AM
So

yesterday was my 2. Mone Day. It was day and I was wearing 2 Sprays C7 + 2 Sprays Armani to cover.

So now

the one thing that really stayed in my mind was what could be considered a DIHL. It was outside when I was

waiting with a friend at a bus stop, I walked by her sitting there and I was standing there like 3 meters away. I'm

a bit surprised because it was outside but the was no wind.

So while I was talking with my friend I recognized

that girl looking at us, she was blond and around 21 I would say. She looked some seconds and than looked away and

looking again. So while talking with my friend I catched her eyes and she kept staring right at my eyes for at least

5 seconds. I got to admit I was the one who looked away first as I actually was creped out a bit. :eek::eek:

:rofl:

I never experienced something like that, normally when girls look at me they look for like 1 second in the

eyes and then look a bit shy on the ground. SHE really stared, she didn't smile or so, she really stared right into

my eyes - WOW. Now the description DIHL fits pretty good!

Ok, so my bus came, I got in and didn't approach her,

although she was cute. Mainly I didn't because I don't know what she was thinking, so my question for the more

experienced people:

What are girls with DIHL normally thinking about you? It quite seems to be more than

just "that guy is cute" ;)
So is it like she sees a "ultra high value alpha guy - possible mate" or is it more like

"love at first sight - very sensitive, want to have relationship" or more like "i want to f... that guy right now -

straight forward instincts" with DIHL? Normally I approach pretty bold and playfully but I don't know if this

wouldn't be too much for a DIHL girl. I don't know how sensitive she is with DIHL...

idesign
10-28-2008, 05:43 AM
I don't know this for sure but

think a DIHL is subliminal sensory overload. From my few experiences, I don't think they're thinking anything at

all in this state. I got this once from a store clerk, and she was so spacey I had to keep her focused on what she

was doing.

DanTheBam
10-28-2008, 09:59 AM
Hmmmmmm so does this make

me very attractive for her? Or is it more like for example wearing a neon green bodysuit, so just "strange" for

her.

I'm thinking about your experience, if I would be store clerk and lets say Angelina Jolie (which I find

very attractive & high value) would talk to me I would also be very distracted and maybe a bit shy. But if Angelina

Jolie would ask me then out I would be like YES!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

But if a girl in a neon green bodysuit

(stupid example :D ) approaches me I would also be very distracted because of the strange outfit. If she then asks

me out I would just think WTF??? :blink::blink:

So, the question is, is a DIHL caused by strong attraction and

distraction or just by strong distraction like seeing a pink elephant.

kualityc
11-01-2008, 10:40 AM
why do u keep thinking in

terms of visual perception?

actually i think its neither. attraction doesnt even come into it.

its just a

spaced out reaction. u know when ur staring into space not thinking about anything in particular? actually i think

they possibly dont even associate it with you

Hmmmmmm so does this make me very

attractive for her? Or is it more like for example wearing a neon green bodysuit, so just "strange" for her.

I'm thinking about your experience, if I would be store clerk and lets say Angelina Jolie (which I find very

attractive & high value) would talk to me I would also be very distracted and maybe a bit shy. But if Angelina Jolie

would ask me then out I would be like YES!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

But if a girl in a neon green bodysuit (stupid

example :D ) approaches me I would also be very distracted because of the strange outfit. If she then asks me out I

would just think WTF??? :blink::blink:

So, the question is, is a DIHL caused by strong attraction and

distraction or just by strong distraction like seeing a pink elephant.

idesign
11-01-2008, 05:32 PM
its

just a spaced out reaction. u know when ur staring into space not thinking about anything in particular? actually i

think they possibly dont even associate it with you

This is pretty much what I was getting at. DIHL

looks are kinda-sorta fun to get, but annoying as hell if you have any immediate goals that require a fully

functioning human brain.