PDA

View Full Version : Interview

ShyAsianGuy26
10-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Hey everyone, its

me... haven't been on in quite a while. Anyway, I have medical school interviews coming up and was wondering what

product would be best for interviews...

I was thinking LT but wasn't sure if there was something out there that

is more effective or perhaps maybe a combination to create a trusting and relaxing interview.

Its one-one from

what I understand, so the person will definitely have exposure to me. :hammer:

idesign
10-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Hey SAG, welcome back. You

might try SoE/A314. SoE for the friendly vibe and A314 for the respect. LT would be a good bet but I hear that you

have to apply it just before your "entrance". Seems it has a short life. C7 comes to mind too, but I think the

other mix would be more suited, and specifically targeted for what you're doing.

In any case, experiment in

similar circumstances if you can, even on a date. Good luck, and definitely let us know how it goes.

terry0400-40
10-26-2008, 01:13 AM
Hey everyone, its me... haven't been on in quite a while. Anyway, I have medical

school interviews coming up and was wondering what product would be best for interviews...

I was thinking LT but

wasn't sure if there was something out there that is more effective or perhaps maybe a combination to create a

trusting and relaxing interview.

Its one-one from what I understand, so the person will definitely have exposure

to me. :hammer:As Greg has said LT does have a short time window of effectiveness, and should

be sprayed as close as possable to the interveiw session.

I have

had very good results when applying 4 sprays to my shirt front spread out across my body at chest

level.

You want the respect vibe so go for 2 drops Alpha A314. (

two is sufficient )

And also add 1/3 or 1/2 SOE pkt into the mix

with the A314, most on neck and some on back of hands.

If you are

wearing a long sleeve shirt then a couple sprays LT to the cuffs is good if you remember to extend them discreetly

towards your interveiwer. :thumbsup:

darkpoet3113
10-27-2008, 06:33 AM
Idesigner and terry have

got it for you mate!... LT is a definite as is SoE. LT works great in certain situtation and enviroments.

cheers,
Joe

ShyAsianGuy26
10-28-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm going to buy a bit of

stuff to try out. Anyone know the current coupon code? I think I deleted the email that contained the last code.

belgareth
10-28-2008, 07:27 PM
There's a thread that usually

has the latest discount code in it in the Store forum. It's called Discount Code.

The current code is

fallfantasy

HornyMan
10-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Just curious , what effects ,

if any, does LT have on the wearer?