PDA

View Full Version : week 3 with npa

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 09:07 PM
I went out and got some issey to go with my npa. Yea this stuff does smell nice but there was still no dihl response or change in behavior in females at work or malls, stores etc. I know that this stuff must work because so many of you are having good response images/icons/wink.gif however it may not be the thing for me. images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 10:09 PM
i used to think the same way but i just kept using them varying doses each time. now i found what\'s working well for me. PI/APC eventhough i\'m still in my early 20\'s and most of the guys here suggest using nol/rone, i think this combo works so well for me. npa with cologne doesn\'t show much reactions around me and so does AE. I\'m glad i finally found the combo that works for me. just keep experimenting.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 09:51 PM
I guess I heard so much good things about npa and issey it just seemed like a winner. Maybe some of the other combinations may be better for me. PI/apc sounds possible. Is that good for a 42 year old male. I\'ve also seen different response to soe. images/icons/crazy.gif