PDA

View Full Version : Newbies needs helps choosing

amamr18
10-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi, First

of all I am 23 years old, about 5'7 and aorund 155lbs. From East Africa, I look like african american though, not

dark, and not light though, my skin complextion is light brownish sorta like that.

I just need help picking a

product (phermone) i was thinkin about any of this.

chikara, Alter Ego, soe, c7

I have no problem

approaching a girl and starting a conversation. I am very friendly, and my looks are descent, i do work out

occasionally. anyways I want girls to open up more to me, i am not really looking for sex or anything like that, i

am looking more for trust and openness, like this girls i talk to at work, I am always the one approaching them, and

telling them stories, and trying to make conversations, I want them to open up and be more talkative and trust me,

and continue the conversation, you know what i mean. they're all african american girls, well a few of them are

white. Also There is this girl i kinda like, she's also african america, and we talked, and i have her number and

everthing, i call her, i text her, i take breaks with her at work sometimes, but she's not opening up, she doesn't

talk much.. i am trying to get her to open up, and trust me and tell me stuff.. but I don't want to push it.. I

don't want to keep trying to get her to be more open and stuff. So anyways I just need something to get girls

talking to me more, and being more open to me and start trusting me. I don't want a quick sex or nothing like that.

It would be nice to make some girls horny though lol.

Anyways.. I just hope you experts can help me decide.

This is the ones i were thinkin about ( chikara, Alter Ego, soe, c7)

Thank you guys, and sorry for the lengthy

story.

by the way i did do quite some reading, i just still don't know which one to go with, that's why i am

asking.

belgareth
10-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Most people report better

results with African American women when using high -none products. So I think I would suggest TE, AE or A7 as the

first item to purchase.

idesign
10-23-2008, 12:39 PM
I would add SoE to Belgareth's

suggestions to help the "open up" situation. I've used SoE/TE and SoE/A7 very successfully. Good luck!

amamr18
10-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Most

people report better results with African American women when using high -none products. So I think I would suggest

TE, AE or A7 as the first item to purchase.

I would add SoE to Belgareth's suggestions

to help the "open up" situation. I've used SoE/TE and SoE/A7 very successfully. Good luck!

Thanks

guys, so i should use a combo? or try them all separately

belgareth
10-23-2008, 05:15 PM
As I mentioned in another

thread, I never recomend a new user start mixing right off. You'll learn a lot more and better understand how to

successfully use pheromones if you test each potential product out by itself before trying to mix them.

amamr18
10-23-2008, 06:19 PM
As I

mentioned in another thread, I never recomend a new user start mixing right off. You'll learn a lot more and better

understand how to successfully use pheromones if you test each potential product out by itself before trying to mix

them.

Thanks bro, So right now i can only get one item so which one would you suggest i start with the

AE, TE or A7, I am sure I will have to try all of them to see which one works best or better, and would i need to

use cologne on top of them for covering?

thank you

belgareth
10-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Personally I think you should

try A7 first but others might recomend TE/NPA ahead of it. Either one might be the right choice. The major advantage

of TE is that you can get gel packs for cheap to try it out where you can't do the same with A7. A7 has a wider

range of mones in it that I think do a better job. I guess you could flip a coin?

Rbt
10-24-2008, 07:54 AM
Problem with pheromones is they

don't always work the same for or on different people. Can't say for sure if any ONE will do the trick, or even a

specific combination. Experimantation, and time, is key.

The gel packs may be the most affordable way to go. You

may be able to afford a couple of different products that way as well.

Just playing a hunch, I'd look at AE,

TE, A7 first. Chikara (aka C7) *may* be too subtle for you, but you could take a chance on some of the gel packs and

find out.

For application: always start with small amounts and work your dosages up. But also give yourself

time, and multiple tries. What works one day may not work the next for all sorts of reasons.

A cover scent may

or may not be needed. You may have to judge that for yourself. Just remember what may smell "bad" to you or other

men may drive women wild... that is part of the nature of scents and pheromones.

amamr18
10-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks Guys, I ordered The Edge

Gel Packs and Alter Ego for men. I should be recieving them by Wed if not i should i have it thursday can't wait to

try it.

So for the Gel Pack Can I apply a whole pack or that's too much?

Rbt
10-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Thanks Guys, I

ordered The Edge Gel Packs and Alter Ego for men. I should be recieving them by Wed if not i should i have it

thursday can't wait to try it.

So for the Gel Pack Can I apply a whole pack or that's too much?

Dosages will vary on your situation, body chemistry etc. I've heard it's often best to start with about 1/4 pack

to 1/2 pack and see what happens.

Remember it can take days to weeks to notice any patterns.