PDA

View Full Version : alpha 7 help

steve01
10-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi, I just ordered a

bottle of a7, non scented, im 25 and looking to make women around my age more attracted or atleast give me a sign

that they notice/seem interested in me, im not really shy but i rather them seem to do something that shows they are

interested before i initiate a conversation. well i want to start off with one dab/drop?, thats what people seem to

use when i searched, but is that putting a finger over the bottle then dabbing each side of my necks pulse points

then 2 sprays of cologne right over it? or should i spray my finger with the cologne then dab it the same way over

the a7? :sick:

belgareth
10-22-2008, 03:24 PM
The amount is more critical

than exactly how you apply it. Try the dabs on pulse points with a general spray of cologne, you should be fine.

What kind of signs of interest are you looking for? I've always had good results by getting them to laugh.

steve01
10-22-2008, 04:11 PM
well i was going to get npa or

something but i didnt want super sexual so more like interested like wanting to date me then just having sex with me

:)

idesign
10-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Agree with Belgareth, use the

smallest drop you can get out of the bottle and apply it to your wrists or neck. Cover directly on top with your

cologne. A7 is good for your goals, but at your age you should use very little. You might also try SoE or Chikara,

they're very friendly, and good for initiating conversation. The rest is really up to you, so you need some follow

through, like a good sense of humor.

steve01
10-22-2008, 06:26 PM
for some reason i cant smell

it, but people on the forum say it stinks, kind of odd.

belgareth
10-22-2008, 07:23 PM
That's been talked about a lot

in the past. Apparently about 25% cannot smell -none. Some people learn to smell it with exposure. If you cannot

smell it be extra careful because most others can.

DanTheBam
10-23-2008, 01:36 AM
for some reason i cant

smell it, but people on the forum say it stinks, kind of odd.Did you wait for it to settle down? When I

sniff just on the bottle or freshly applied A7 I don't smell anything too.

But when it settles down on the skin

and I smell at it again like 2 hours later there is a pretty dominant scent. I would describe it with dark, edgy,

masculine - a little bit like really dried down sweat but more aggressive.

Some people say it smells like cat

pee, but I don't have a cat so I can't reefer to that :rofl:

steve01
10-23-2008, 01:32 PM
yeah i just smelled the bottle,

i guess thats why, i guess i should spray the cologne over it right after i apply the a7? or wait acouple minutes

then? im tempted to test this, but might not be so good at work

DanTheBam
10-24-2008, 09:29 AM
yeah i just smelled

the bottle, i guess thats why, i guess i should spray the cologne over it right after i apply the a7? or wait

acouple minutes then?
Well I'm an newbie myself so I can just tell you how I did it. I waited som eminutes

to let it dry down before I covered it but I don't think that this makes such a big difference.

im

tempted to test this, but might not be so good at work
From what I understand, none can make people

(sexually) aggressiv. So I would really advice you to try it in a bar/club first as you always can leave if things

don't go a good way.

steve01
10-24-2008, 02:57 PM
tried it today, no luck yet,

but i put my finger over the bottle and put it on my finger, not sure if thats a drop, maybe i should flip it over

and wait till one drop falls on my finger?

belgareth
10-24-2008, 03:59 PM
That probably wasn't a drop.

Hold the bottle upside down and let a drop come out. Rub that on your application points.

What results were you

expecting? And what kind of exposure to eligible females did you have? Normally they are not going to be falling all

over you. There is no such thing as a liquid panty remover. You are still going to have to approach them and work on

it. Mones just make it easier.

steve01
10-24-2008, 04:07 PM
just went out shopping at the

mall, and talking to the female store clerks and stuff, but i guess i wasnt even using close to a drop. ill take a

shower and try it again tonight with one of my lady friends and see if it has any kind of reaction to her :)