PDA

View Full Version : 1. Pheromone Day

DanTheBam
10-22-2008, 01:15 PM
I got the packet

on Saturday and used it on one day till now, that day was Monday. So lets share the

expierience:

Afternoon:

I had a "date" with a girl in the afternoon, 22 dark hair and pale skin, i think

eastern european anchestors. as we knew each other a bit before, I decided to use some heavy machinery and went for

the A7. I used only 1 drop on the back of my hands because of her being pretty young. In addition I used 3 sprays of

liquid trust for building better connection.

So my experience: First I would say the A7 didn't worked at all

with her, I made sure she gets a good nose of it , there was just no reaction at all or she hided it very

good.

The LT seems to have a strange effekt on me. I sprayed it on my shirt and from that second was very happy.

I'm always a pretty happy and relaxed dude, but that was something like euphoric happines. Am I the only one who

experienced that?

On the girl, she seemed to be also in a very relaxed and fun mood while the LT was working.

She also looked on my lips pretty often, maybe I should have went for a kiss.

Night:

The same girl invited

me to a club in the night where she is with her friends. The A7 was about 5 hours on the hands at this time and

still smelled pretty strong, it was a bit like old sweat, guess this is the none. so i covered it again with some

armani and added 2 x 2 inches soe to my wrists and 1 drop A314 on my adamsapple. I really like the smell of the

A314.

Ok, the friends came later, so me and the girls danced a bit on their own in the club. Her friends, 3

girls, joined us later and she introduced me.

Now comes the nice thing. As I said hello to the girls I talked

to one of them and that conversation didn't stop for at least 1 hour. I didn't knew her before, we left the

group in under a minute and in about 10 minutes we were sitting alone together in a quite space in the club, I with

my hands on her legs.

Nice conversation, but nothing overly sexual, I graped her number to get together some time

and then left the club pretty early as I had to get out of bed the next day.

Now, I'm not 100% sure if it's

a hit as it's pretty easy for me to get a number and flirt with a girl. but having a girl soooo talkativ from the

first second is pretty extarordinary. So I'm quite sure it could be a hit, I will get the pheromones out this

weekend to check on that

Tomorrow Night:

...is partynight ;) Ok my plans is to go for C7 that night. My

idea is 1 spray on each wirst, making 2 sprays together covered with armani. the girls on the party will be

around 20, me being 23. Is this a good dosage? Should I add something else, I also got SoE, A314 and

A7.

Normally I would just use C7 and try it, but this party only happens once a year, so I would really be

happy to get some help to have a good combo - I don't want to miss a shot :) :)

idesign
10-22-2008, 02:53 PM
You seemed to have a good hit

with your A7/SoE/A314 mix, I'd stay with that if you're looking for a more sexual edge, maybe a smaller drop of

A7, or apply it early and let it calm down like last time.

C7 is ok, mostly chatty from my experience. You might

try that with a tiny dab of A7 and A314 to boost it, but not much. You're already producing a lot of None from the

sound of it.

DanTheBam
10-23-2008, 01:25 AM
You seemed to have a

good hit with your A7/SoE/A314 mix, I'd stay with that if you're looking for a more sexual edge, maybe a smaller

drop of A7, or apply it early and let it calm down like last time.

Yeah, I'm also mixing up a bit

"drops" and "daps". This last time I used A7 I took a whole drop on my hands. A drop meaning turning the bottle

up side down and waiting for one to fall on my hand, is this to much?

A dap should be much less, just pressing my

hand against the bottle and turning it up side down shortly.

idesign
10-23-2008, 02:32 AM
That's pretty much it. It

doesn't take much for some people, and that's probably you. With A7 I usually just wear a small dab on each side

of the neck.