PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Pheromone ? For College and Older Women

pherocrazy
10-22-2008, 04:33 AM
Wats up to everyone on the forum. Its been awhile since I have been on the forum nice to see its still

going strong.

Im thinking of going to college next year and was wondering what would be some good

pheromones to wear? I've worn pheromones before but its been mostly -nol, and I know this has more of a friendly

feel to it , so I was thinking something with more of an attraction feel to it or a mix of both. Whatever works

best?

So what would you guys from experience say is a solid product either standalone to use in college?

Thanks To Everyone In Advance any suggestions or opinions will be greatly appreciated:thumbsup:

chris_etd
10-22-2008, 04:49 AM
Try A314 and A7 if you can

handle it. They will give you a lot of respect and the A7 will also help out socially. Also don't forget SOE for

those negative times.

idesign
10-22-2008, 05:32 AM
Agree that A7 is a good bet,

either that or TE. At your age NPA might be a bit much since you probably produce a lot of None naturally. SoE/A7

has worked great for me.

koolking1
10-22-2008, 08:48 AM
since the other guys

covered the college scene, I'll address the "older woman" part.

Tons of NPA, nursing homes, and your local

Senior's center.

pherocrazy
10-22-2008, 12:58 PM
So what would you guys say is

the difference in product between A314 and A7?

chris_etd
10-22-2008, 03:03 PM
A314 gives you respect while

A7 puts you in an alpha position. A7 therefore does give you respect and a sexual vibe but the respect will be less

than A314. At least that's my experience.

idesign
10-22-2008, 04:20 PM
since

the other guys covered the college scene, I'll address the "older woman" part.

Tons of NPA, nursing homes, and

your local Senior's center.

And TE, Old Spice and karaoke bars for a good mix :)

pherocrazy
10-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks Guys I Really

Apperciate Your Replies

Just one more question. Would It be better to use Alpha 7 as a mix or a standalone

product, and If a mix what mix proves the best results?

Thanks Again Guys :thumbsup:

Hahaha. Nursing

homes and karaoke bars might be a little much for me.:LOL:

belgareth
10-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Personal opinion only but I

believe that nobody should start off mixing products. You never know what worked for you and what didn't. You also

have no way of knowing what caused the crash and burn and what didn't. Start with one product and become familiar

with it before going on to the next. In the long term I think you'll get better results.

darkpoet3113
10-24-2008, 09:05 AM
Bel right, phero mate!

i've been using SoE since 2006, found it work great for me as does C7. now i'm looking to add a little more spice

to the pot. so i just starting mixing in the A7, before i try the npa. i've tried TE gel packs, there no that

effective for me. becoming familar with the products themselves before mixing is the way to go. i totally agree with

Bel.
cheers,
Joe

pherocrazy
10-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Ill just use it as a

standalone for a bit then.

Thanks to everyone for their replies I really appreciate it.:thumbsup: