PDA

View Full Version : What is the best women's pheromone?

canadian girl
10-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi there,

I am a newbie. Just ordered some Primal Instinct today. I have been reading a lot of

forum posts trying to choose the best product to start with and feel thoroughly confused! I hope I have made a good

choice with PI/w!

I will be going to a speed-dating event next month and would like to know what the

experienced users would recommend for me. Here are my stats...turning 36 next week, Indian descent, 5'5" tall,

would like to lose about 10 lbs. Nice legs (get lots of compliments), busty..a tiny bit extra around the waist

though! I get a few compliments a week on my smile. Overall considered pretty. Sweet, outgoing, charming...similar

to the profile pic I posted of a Bollywood actress. Looking to capture the interest of men aged 36-46

I am

interested in finding someone to marry and will fall head over heels in love with me..tee hee..was recently on the

pill so I wasn't ovulating...the idea of adding copulins might be just what I was needing??

Any

thoughts?...will share my experience with PI once I use it on a potential date this weekend (if the package arrives

by then.)

Thanks!

belgareth
10-21-2008, 04:47 AM
Hello and welcome to the

forum.

Hummmm... Pretty, sweet, nice legs and nice smile and no man has managed to marry you yet? Those

gentlemen in Canada need to wake up!

PI/w is probably as good as anything to test but test it out before going

to the speed dating event. You really don't want to get there and discover that it is the wrong thing for you or

that you've worn too much. And remember the axiom that less is more. Adding more pheromones because you didn't

notice a reaction is often a great way to chase people off.

Are you any good at reading people's reactions?

Practice as much as you can.

Good luck and please let us know what happens.

canadian girl
10-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the tips

Belgareth and the compliment:)

When I'm out in public I appear to be quite reserved and probably

unapproachable. I notice men looking but I have never had a stranger approach me and talk. So that will be the acid

test. I have a closet full of sexy date clothes and shoes, however, during the day I usually wear my hair in a

ponytail, no makeup, non-descript clothing etc. During the day, I am in the close proximity of A LOT of men just

walking around outside in the business district, coffee shops, lunch places etc (businessmen and construction

workers usually).

As an experiment, I am going to start paying closer attention to their reactions (oh what a

fun project..:) )

Things I will report back on:

1. Tomorrow; make notes on how they react when I am plain

jane without pheromones.

2. Thurs; how do they react when I "glam" it up a bit, without the pheromones

Fri; how do they react when I glam it up a bit with the pheromones (provided I receive them by then)

4. Mon; how

do they react when I am plain jane with the pheromones

On another note. I had gone out on a first date on Sunday

with a guy I really like. He called me back for a second date today!! Hopefully I have the mones in time for the

second date and have a chance to test them out (keeping in mind your note about not OD'ing. Wish me luck!!

Rbt
10-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Not sure what is in PI/w, but IMO

getting a good conversation going (let the guy talk) often helps build a positive feeling. That would mean

alpha-androstenol.

Go easy at first till you get the hang of things.

belgareth
10-22-2008, 03:21 PM
To have people approach you you

have to appear approachable. There is nothing more attractive to a male than a pretty girl who looks happy. I'm

guessing that you are somewhat shy and that results in the reserved public appearance? I ask because pheromoones can

only do so much. If you seem unapproachable you will not get approached even if you are swimming in mones.

I'm

a geek by inclination and profession and in public I can be very reserved. It is hard to come out of your shell and

appear open to strangers but you need to do it if you want to meet a good man. Very often, the first type to

approach you will be the bad boy type. While they may be fun for a fling, most are not suitible for happy long term

relationships. The less aggressive but good hearted men are likely to stay away from fear of rejection.

I'm

told I sometimes come across as arrogant or aloof in public when I am just reverting to my less than outgoing

nature. Are you doing something of the sort yourself?

If you have that covered, the next thing is to suggest

Essence of Woman. But be careful with it and cover it well with a nice perfume. The stuff is strong and can stink if

you OD or your perfume wears off first.

Good luck and keep us updated.

idesign
10-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Concur with Bel and Rbt. You

might try Scent of Eros for the a-nol.

I tend to be shy around good looking women unless they have a friendly

approachable demeanor. There's really no substitute for that. In truth, that's true for any woman.

canadian girl
10-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Wow, thanks for the

responses guys! It's not so much that I am shy, it's just that I am in a hurry to get where I'm going and just

not taking the time to enjoy the walk. I think I might give off an "I don't have time for you" attitude..which is

sad because I don't live my life that way. I have a full and fulfilling lifestyle..just kind of rushed sometimes. I

have my priorities straight though and drop everything to help out a friend in need.

I'm looking forward to

that little extra kick that is possibly available to me by science & pheromones. My experiments will tell if it

works for me. From Type-A Woman to Sexy Bombshell...the 12 Step Plan!! Step #1: Smile...Step #12..Mones...lol...

I really appreciate all of the posts by everyone on here.

I was talking to my roommate to find out the last

time she checked the mail and she has lost the mail key! This means that for the next few days (including on my date

Friday night) I will just need to get by on the virtue of my demeanor. I have been told that I am a good listener,

warm and caring so I may not need as many anol's. What is an "alpha" anol Rbt?

I was thinking about my next

purchase and was already leaning towards the EoW to balance things out because of it's high copulin content. The

PI/w has a good content of Anol. I have read good things about the Lavender essential oil sold here. Would you say

that is a good cover for EoW? Would it outlast the smell of EoW?

belgareth
10-23-2008, 05:41 AM
My wife uses lavender and it

smells great on her. She dabs a small amount on the back of her neck, under her hair.

Step #3: Slow down. It's

damned hard to catch up to the wind.

You probably already know this but it has been nagging at the back of my

mind so I'll add it here. You aren't going to find a good relationship until you stop looking for it. It's one of

those counter-intuitive things but it really does work that way. The harder you try to find it, the more elusive it

will be.

canadian girl
10-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Thank you.

Rbt
10-24-2008, 07:27 AM
Androstenol reportedly comes in two

varieties (although I don't know the technical details). It's often in most combination pheromone products, or can

be purchased either in a more specific nol heavy mix (like SOE) or pretty much by itself in either a "chemset"

product or the like.

Alpha-androstenol (alpha nol, a-nol) seems to evoke "chattieness" in people. I've tried a

heavy a-nol product a few times and have gotten to the point where I've wished those around me would SHUT UP! It

can really get some people talking. Good for times you want to get people yakking.

Beta-androstenol (beta nol,

b-nol) also seems to get people talking, although not as much as alpha nol does. However it also seems to get people

to talk about things they may not normally talk about or reveal. One company sells a b-nol heavy product they call

"Instant Honesty," and it can live up to that name. The drawback is you have to be careful using it yourself as YOU

may blab things to others you really don't want to have spread around...

A-nol is usually for those times you

want general conversations, and it can build a feeling of friendship.

B-nol is oft used for times you want to

create a more "bonded" type feeling.

chicago
12-16-2008, 08:55 AM
Canadian girl, I have dated lots

of indian girls here in chicago. But for some reason i avoid girls who don't dress up or put make-up on. Men are

very visual creatures.
________
Spinal Cord Disorders

Forums (http://www.health-forums.org/spinal-cord-disorders/)

canadian girl
12-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Thanks Chicago for the

exciting revelation that men enjoy looking at pretty girls...:)

My thoughts are that some women require a little

more help looking beautiful and for others it comes naturally. That's just the way it is. For myself, I can get

away without a lot of makeup. My incredible smile and cheekiness:) attract people easily. As I'm 36 now, I need to

have more than just youth to go on because youth doesn't last forever for anyone...sigh:)

In any case, I said I

would report back on my results of using PI/w since I've been using it for quite some time. What happened is that

soon after I received my order I met a man and we've been seeing each other since! I have a feeling that he would

have been attracted to me regardless of whether or not I was wearing mones. After the intial attraction, one must

keep the attraction going and hold one's attention. All of this is going very well.

My boyfriend called me the

other morning to say he woke up and had a whiff of my scent on his sheets and missed me(after I hadn't been at his

place for a day). I don't know if he meant the smell of my perfume lingered on his sheets or if it was the

mones???

The other observation I've made is that men like to stand closer to me when I'm wearing mones, some

of them actually inhale deeply when I walk by!! They also have a nervousness, or something about them, when I'm

talking to them in meetings at work. However I'm not sure if this is because of the charismatic and playful energy

I put out there myself that they are reacting to. It's difficult to say, I can say the mones are a great version of

"liquid confidence."