PDA

View Full Version : extra help need quyz thanks....

Sketchxl
10-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Hello guys just need a bit of extra help so got a few questions hope u can help,, I

just wanted to know is it better to apply mones on top of each other or different application spots, usually I apply

soe on my neck writs behind the ears and on my head and then apply t.e over behind the ears, neck and head as

well?

Second question,

would half gel pack of chikare be too much to put on on night out? To my knowledge chikare is got more nol the none

so I assume it would be ok, I do most of my experiment in the clubs so I usually use full gel pack of soe n quarter

of t.e got good results but ran out of t.e gel packs. By the way I’m 24 5ft8 medium build, mixed race, n my targets

is females between 18-30 any race

Third and final question if I want to do a forum search on people that have expericances of use mones in

night clubs how do I go about that? with out going through pages of pages of the forum search

terry0400-40
10-21-2008, 01:35 AM
Hello guys just need a bit of extra help so got a few

questions hope u can help,, I just wanted to know is it better to apply mones on top of each other or different

application spots, usually I apply soe on my neck writs behind the ears and on my head and then apply t.e over

behind the ears, neck and head as well?

Second question, would half

gel pack of chikare be too much to put on on night out? To my knowledge chikare is got more nol the none so I assume

it would be ok, I do most of my experiment in the clubs so I usually use full gel pack of soe n quarter of t.e got

good results but ran out of t.e gel packs. By the way I’m 24 5ft8 medium build, mixed race, n my targets is females

between 18-30 any race

Third and final question if I want to do a

forum search on people that have expericances of use mones in night clubs how do I go about that? with out going

through pages of pages of the forum searchI recon 1/2 g/p Chikara will be ok, fold

the top over with a paper clip and use the remainder as a refresher after several

hours.
Alter ego should be a good club pheromone for all purpose pick

ups,
Ya may end up with a yummy brown eyed girl.

idesign
10-21-2008, 03:01 AM
Your application points are

good, and you can apply products on top of each other or separately. Just make sure to cover well.

For clubbing,

I would do like Terry said, and re-apply during the evening to refresh your dose.

For the search, you just have

to try different keywords until you get the best result, but what you're looking for is pretty vague. Try

searching threads first, with words like "clubbing" "bars" "night clubs" etc. Searching posts might get better

results, but you'll have to wade through a lot, like you said.

Sketchxl
10-22-2008, 05:25 AM
would half of alter ego gel

pack be to much terry?

terry0400-40
10-22-2008, 01:02 PM
would half of alter ego gel pack be to much terry?Yeah a 1/3 pack will

give you 11.84 mcg aNONE, 8.9 mcg aNOL, 5.9 mcg aRONE.

And 1/2 the

AE gel pack will give you 17.76 mcg aNONE, 13.3 mcg aNOL, 8.8 mcg aRONE.

It all really depends on how much natural Androstenone you are producing at your age of

Under normal conditions i would say 1/3 would be plenty for

you, But if there are other competing factors to deal with in a crowded and smokey enviroment then go for the 1/2

pack,
so as you can stand out from the cologne and perfume drenched crowd.:cheers:

Sketchxl
10-22-2008, 02:55 PM
terry....idesigh/ Thanks guyz

for ur advice ..