PDA

View Full Version : How Oud works

chas
10-19-2008, 11:13 AM
How & why does oud achieve

hits? Is it only because of its strong woody smell? Do most women like it (a particular age group perhaps?) & is it

best used with something else?

Secondly, are there any other natural simple substances which can be applied

to the skin to attract hits e.g. vanilla, & which oils would be safe? Thanks.

belgareth
10-19-2008, 11:22 AM
You should do some studying

about Oud. It seems to have natural aphrodisiac and other psychoactive properties. As I've mentioned, monks have

been using it for a thousand years or more as an aid in meditation. I get a calming effect from it myself and most

people who wear it or are knowingly around a wearer of Oud report the same things. Wearing it with mones is even

better because you get the additional effects for attraction and trustworthiness from the mones. It is a powerful

combination.

Another natural that I wear a lot is a true, natural musk derived from musk deer. It has a powerful

attraction effect too. But don't confuse it with the chemical musk scents in many commercial perfumes as they are

completely different.

idesign
10-22-2008, 02:55 AM
In addition to what Belgareth

mentioned, Sandalwood is another good natural scent, and works great with Mones. You might also look into

DrSmellThis's Pheros. Its all natural and contains many analogue pheromones, designed for the very purpose

of attraction. And it smells great.

terry0400-40
11-11-2008, 01:21 AM
In

addition to what Belgareth mentioned, Sandalwood is another good natural scent, and works great with Mones. You

might also look into DrSmellThis's Pheros. Its all natural and contains many analogue pheromones, designed

for the very purpose of attraction. And it smells great.The Pheros looks like a good deal Greg,

I was curious as to the number of drops that would be applied if wearing to an outdoor activity for instance vs an

intimate dinner ect.

idesign
11-11-2008, 10:14 AM
When I first got Pheros I

just slapped it on and went through it pretty quickly. Now that its not available I'm more stingy with it. I dab

it from the bottle and usually put a dab on the usual places ie neck, wrists, etc. Pheros is the only

product I put on my face, to get the great self-effects, and the scent is just so darned nice.

I suppose you

could dose it like an Mone product in terms of outdoor vs intimate situations. Once it dries down, it wears pretty

close to the skin, but not so much so that people standing next to you can't smell it. If you get her nose to your

skin, its all over. :)

One strategy that I use is to lay down a base of Pheros, the apply the Mones on

top of that after a half hour or so, then apply a little bit more Pheros just before going out. Everything

blends nicely.

DrSmellThis
11-11-2008, 03:18 PM
I know you didn't mean it to

sound that way, idesign, but I should remind customers that Pheros is absolutely still available from

the store, and can be purchased in the normal way.

Just click on the product name below.

I encourage anyone

who hasn't tried it to do so, ideally after reading up on it a bit.

At least you will then have experienced the

genre of natural and analog pheromone perfumery. It would be very difficult for me to go back to department store

colognes at this point.

idesign
11-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Absolutely Doc, orders can

easily be placed at the L-S store. In fact I'd encourage anyone who hasn't tried Pheros to get in now,

since the existing supply is the last of the batch. Like Doc said, do a little reading and if you think its for you

give it a try. There are a lot of fans here.