PDA

View Full Version : Business and pleasure uses

belgareth
10-17-2008, 06:03 AM
Out of

curiosity I'm asking that people tell us a little about the mixes they use for business versus what they use for

personal time. The majority of my mone usage is strictly for business and the hits I get at the same time are

secondary.

Philisophically, my appraoch is to be slightly more alpha and to put out an air of friendly

competence and trustworthiness. Towards that end I experiemented with a lot of various mones. The best results I

achieve are with a mix of either the old AQ product or SoE with a small amount of A7 covered either by Pheros or

Oud. My preferred application point is on my forearms as I am forever reaching across users and use my hands a lot.

That puts my mones right in front of others' faces.

Depending on the product I have had results ranging from

absolutely nothing to outright aggression from clients. I'd like to hear what results, both good and bad, you have

had from others.

koolking1
10-17-2008, 06:40 AM
"Depending on the product I

have had results ranging from absolutely nothing to outright aggression"

I think one has to make a choice,

you just can't get the desired results from everyone of both sexes. When I was in the public for business I used

AE/m with SOE exclusively and it worked wonders as most of the clientele were women but I did piss off the odd male

or two, always alpha types from what I could reckon.

If I were in an office environment with the same folks

every day I think I'd wear an AE/m + Pheros + SOE combo.

Since I work exclusively from home now I don't

wear mones all that much. If I have a bit of running around to do though I'll put on AE/m just for fun with the

idea of getting some glances from the ladies. I do enjoy a nap in the afternoon but if I have put on AE/m I won't

fall asleep and feel "fidgety". So, from that standpoint, AE/m isn't a good work product for me.

Rambling

here, sorry. I had a very pleasant dream just before waking this morning. I was talking with this good looking

woman about 20 years my junior and she was confiding in me that she just could not find the one person that was

right for herself. I said to her, "well, you might not know this but a person's scent has a lot to do with

attraction" and she replied to me, "oh, yes, I know pheromones play a significant role". "I said to her, ok let's

try an experiment and we'll get close to each other and smell one another's neck area and see what the result is".

So, we did it and she said to me "well, the pheromone connection between us just isn't there". I said, "well,

that's true, ok, but it doesn't bother me in the least and to prove it I'll help you in your quest , She said,

"wow, that's nice of you, what do you have in mind". I replied "you'll have to be honest with me with just this

one question, I want to know if you are on the pill?" She said "yes, I am" and I asked her if it was absolutely

necessary at this point in time" and she said, "no, not really, I'm not dating anyone". I told her, "ok, stop

taking the pill and we'll meet up again in one week and I'll help you find the exactly right person for you."

Well, I wasn't wearing any pheromones when this started and I started to think about just what combo I'd be

wearing when I met her again and plotting about how I would explain to her how the pill masked her true attraction

to me and what nice things we would be doing together shortly. I woke up then.

Maybe somebody could make

a business out of helping others connect romantically by showing them the power of pheromones??????????

belgareth
10-17-2008, 07:32 AM
Interesting Dream. Perhaps your

subconcious is trying to tell you something?

I am in numerous offices often as many as 4-5 different ones in a

single day. Depending on what emergencies come up in any given day I may be around almost any type of people. My

techs have more set schedules than I do but have similar problems. However, they know nothing about pheromones, at

least as far as I can tell.

My goal is to put out a comforting and professional image to people who are often

already upset because of technical problems. Last thing I need is some owner getting aggressive with me while one or

more of his workers hit on me. That's a very bad situation.

koolking1
10-17-2008, 07:56 AM
" Perhaps your subconcious

is trying to tell you something?"

Yep, it is. I was in BestBuy last week buying a digital camcorder and was

helped by a very non-geek looking young lady about 30 or so. We both wound up on the floor while she was searching

for the model I wanted which was locked up under the counter and were very close together. I was attracted for sure

and cursed myself as I left the store for not wearing any mones.

DrSmellThis
10-19-2008, 11:31 PM
I've had good results in

business with 2 drops of a314, while just being very moderate with everything else, using minimal -none if any. I

regard the amount in AQ, which I also use regularly, to be minimal.

Even one drop a314 helps in a mix, say, used

with AQ, if you already have -rone in your mix.

In business situations, I'll usually take a source of -none with

me to apply later in case I decide to socialize after work.

In my line of work, you really have to be careful

about pheromone use, because everything revolves around excellent, trusting relationships with clients. So I'm

conservative with it at every turn.

idesign
10-22-2008, 03:23 AM
Until recently my primary

interest was business use as well, and use mostly SoE or AQ covered with a wide range of scents, chosen mostly for

the occasion. These products work great, and I get some ultra-friendly and sometimes mildly sexual hits from

clients.

I'm deathly afraid of None at work because I live in the South and work regularly around alpha and/or

alpha wannabe construction types. Great people, but aggression is not too far below the surface with a lot of them,

and its key for me to have their cooperation when I ask for things (like redoing half a day's work because they

didn't listen the first time).

I'm tempted to try Bel's method of adding a tiny amount of A7 (or TE)

sometime. Maybe when I'm only meeting with a client, who are mostly female.

I've gotten no discernable

results from A314. It may be because I get a good level of respect automatically from past performance and

reputation. I don't notice any difference with A314.

belgareth
10-22-2008, 05:04 AM
Same here about A314, nothing!

I went through two bottles of it and never saw a twitch from it.

TE, I found, I could not wear unless I sprayed

it lightly on my bare chest before putting my shirt on and buffering it well with a non-none product like SoE or AQ.

It wasn't worth the hassle for the minor results it added. I have a pretty good reputation myself so I trade on

that instead.

Rbt
10-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Well, I wore a314 a number of times,

once when I was with a small group of people (mostly female) at a large Asian-oriented grocery store/food mall. I

was wandering around just sorta taking it in when I turned around at one point to find everyone in the group I was

with was following me around like ducklings.... not expected.

Pretty sure I can attribute it at least in part to

the a314 (LS version).