PDA

View Full Version : My 'hits' so far this week

fcoppola
10-15-2008, 10:28 AM
While this may not be a 'hit', it certainly proves that pheromones work. I am on a business

trip with a group of 3 others, 2 of which are female. Before this trip I have maybe said a total of 5 words to any

of the group. One of the females is a recent college grad early 20s, and the other is 30. As I am in the same car

to work, the same small office, we eat lunch and dinner together - I thought this would be a good way to test a few

mixes and see the results. I have found when I use a mix 2 sprays of TE, 2 drops of Primal Concentrate (-rone) and

2 drops of AE the results were quite interesting. With this mix, they both became very chatty, however the 30 year

old's pupils were HUGE, she seemed to hang on every word I said, and she was telling the group extremely personal

feelings which under normal circumstances would never have said to anyone.
I am

not the 'lead' of this group as I am the newest member to the group. After a day of wearing the mix, I became the

goto guy for all group decisions. I have also noticed that if we are out to eat and are done, and paid, nobody

makes a move or suggestion about time to leave until I do. They email me (not the group) places they found to go

eat so I can make the decision. Even when our female supervisor (40s?) was with the group, she acted the same way,

always asking me (not the group) where we should go to eat.
Now this is some

serious proof that this stuff works, at least to become the 'alpha' male. Now I have not been wearing this mix

all that much, and am not particularly interested in sexual hits in this group, but I wonder how changing up the mix

with a bit more -none would do.

Mtnjim
10-15-2008, 10:51 AM
My feeling is ~None is too "sexual"

I would suggest ~Rone.

belgareth
10-15-2008, 11:07 AM
It sounds like you have plenty

of -None already.

fcoppola
10-15-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm just playing

around to see how they react in a controlled environment with different mixes. I will ease off the -none and maybe

up the Primal Concentrate which is more -rone and see what reactions I get.

It also came up today that the 30

yr old is at that time of the month. I know I have read somewhere that this will affect their reaction to the

mones, so any good mixes?

I need more non -none mones, and will be getting some after this trip. Right now my

collection includes:

PI
TE
AE
NPA
Musk oil with pheromones
Primal Concentrate

idesign
10-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Have you tried AE alone? With

all three of the "major" -Mones its a good standalone. Tweak it with some -Rone if think it needs it, but I like to

know how each individual product acts on its own.

Like Jim and Belgareth say, ease up on the -None at work. It

can really backfire if you get a dose wrong at the wrong time.

chris_etd
10-15-2008, 10:50 PM
iDesign, I have to say I

preferred the other image more.
As for this thread, I have used some heavy -none products a lot at work and I can

tell you that the people who work close to you become frustrated and angry easily and the sexual (I mainly use NPA)

results are more for those that you bump into in the hallways and have short conversations with.