PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre Behavior!

raul1966
10-13-2008, 04:59 PM
I

noticed that most of the time that I go to a Restaurant wearing mones, the waitresses star making jokes on each

other, laugh more than usual, they hugs and touch or spank their butts. When I go I sit by the bar area, so this

girls know that most of the customers don't see all that. The good things is that these girls always look at me

before they star doing all that.
So my question is: any of you guys noticed this type of

behavior while wearing mones? .
Thanks guys for sharing all ur stories.

Sodbuster
10-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Just a guess, but I bet

you're wearing NPA.

chris_etd
10-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Just

a guess, but I bet you're wearing NPA.

I'd go a bit further and say NPA:Chikara:SOE

terry0400-40
10-14-2008, 03:55 AM
I noticed that most of the time that I go to a Restaurant wearing mones, the

waitresses star making jokes on each other, laugh more than usual, they hugs and touch or spank their butts. When I

go I sit by the bar area, so this girls know that most of the customers don't see all that. The good things is that

these girls always look at me before they star doing all that.
So my question is: any of you

guys noticed this type of behavior while wearing mones? .
Thanks guys for sharing all ur

stories.I experience this behavior often when i am wearing A7 and SOE, It usually

starts up strong with them going stupid with the sexual joking around type of behavior after i have been in the

kitchen for five minutes usually one will start going off and then its like a chain reaction, with the sexy dancing

and them all shakin their tail feathers and singing, and making strange jokes about the rolling pin, and simulating

the sexual actions, :rofl: all good fun stuff.
Thats when i take my leave and go sit in the

lounge area, being the gentleman that i am.

raul1966
10-14-2008, 06:17 PM
I'd go a bit further and say NPA:Chikara:SOE

Yes Sodbuster and Chris, I mostly

use these 3 combos:
2drops A7,3sprays C7,3dabs Npa.
Or
2drops A314,3sprays C7,2dabs Npa.
Or
2drops A7, 3

sprays C7,3 dabs Npa 20inchs Soe.

Yes Terry Alot of fun, but any suggestion on do the pick up?.

DanTheBam
10-23-2008, 01:59 AM
but any suggestion on

do the pick up?Well, I don't know if it's your style but next time they start partying I would go in

pretty dominant like I'm the owner of that thing and get them back to work.

Now you shouldn't do that like

your too serious about it, they should get that you are actually joking with them and start role playing.

If

you do it right and they give in to the role playing you can even call them naughty girls and spank there butts a

bit too. The whole thing should built sexual tension but also fun at the same time - which is a good thing.

But

let me warn you: It's a bit high risky and personally I wouldn't do it in my one all time favorite place as

there is a chance to get kicked out if you don't do it right. Personlly, it took me 2 months to learn how to spank

newly meet girls butts and get away with it.

Also keep in mind that I'm western European and some stuff that you

can get away here you can't get away in some other countrys. If there is a huge differences in the age between you

and the waitresses I also wouldn't do it.

Good luck bro, if you do it right this can be a lot of fun :D:D:D

raul1966
10-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Well, I

don't know if it's your style but next time they start partying I would go in pretty dominant like I'm the owner

of that thing and get them back to work.

Now you shouldn't do that like your too serious about it, they

should get that you are actually joking with them and start role playing.

If you do it right and they give

in to the role playing you can even call them naughty girls and spank there butts a bit too. The whole thing should

built sexual tension but also fun at the same time - which is a good thing.

But let me warn you: It's a

bit high risky and personally I wouldn't do it in my one all time favorite place as there is a chance to get

kicked out if you don't do it right. Personlly, it took me 2 months to learn how to spank newly meet girls butts

and get away with it.

Also keep in mind that I'm western European and some stuff that you can get away here you

can't get away in some other countrys. If there is a huge differences in the age between you and the waitresses I

also wouldn't do it.

:think: :cheers:
Good luck bro, if you do it right this can be a lot of fun

:D:D:D

Thnks DANTHEBAM, great ideas, i don't know about spanking, but I like the idea about 4play.

I will give it a try!
do u have any stories that we can learn from it?

DanTheBam
10-24-2008, 09:37 AM
do u have any

stories that we can learn from it?Sadly I just started out with mones this week, so no storys about

waitresses becoming naughty in front of me :wub::wub::wub:

But then it comes to spanking, from my experience this

is a nice way to send a little message to her - if you know what I mean ;)

There is one advice that I forgot to

give you about it, don't overdo it, especially in public with somebody new. You always have to balance between

being sexually and still being respectful, if you manage that you both will have fun your on the right track

:thumbsup:

raul1966
10-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Sadly I just started out with mones this week, so no storys about waitresses becoming

naughty in front of me :wub::wub::wub:

But then it comes to spanking, from my experience this is a nice way to

send a little message to her - if you know what I mean ;)

There is one advice that I forgot to give you about

it, don't overdo it, especially in public with somebody new. You always have to balance between being sexually and

still being respectful, if you manage that you both will have fun your on the right track :thumbsup:

Very interesting Danthebam!
Over this weekend I wear:
2drps A7
2drps A314 and krome as a cover and let me tell

that I got amazing results.
On saturday I got maby DHIL.
On sunday I went to the same Restaurant and I asked

the waitress to smell the perfme that I was wearing and she said that she loved it. Then she left, when she came

back w' my order she got so close to me and she asked me if I let smell my perfume again. So I said w' one

condition and she acepted w/o knowing my condition. So she grab my forearm and I grab w' my other hand her hip and

pulled towards me and hug her and let my arm go down her spinal all the way to her butt. All this happen in a few

seconds. She was so focus on my perfume that I don't know if she realized what I did. But she never

complaint.
Awesome man!
Good luck on ur new aventure w/ mones Danthe bam! U will have a lot of fun!