PDA

View Full Version : Products that will attract a guy yet will make women I work with still like me...

blueblack
10-08-2008, 07:40 PM
I work in a retail environment with female coworkers and sell

beauty products to women. There is a man who also works in this department who I am attracted to. I would like to

get his attention but don't want to make the women I work with dislike me (due to the pheromones). I also don't

want the pheromones to hurt my sales to women in any way...in fact I would like for my sales to increase. Any

suggestions on products I should use and in what quantities? Thanks!

belgareth
10-09-2008, 04:46 AM
Hey there! Good to see you back

around. When you used to post you were testing products out. Did you have any luck with any of the products you

tested previously? It would be kind of a waste to start over recomending products you have already used.

I

don't know if this will help but I'll mention it. A young woman I know was working as a waitress in a mexican

resturant. I gave her some SoE gel packs to try and she said her tips and add on orders went way up.

Mtnjim
10-09-2008, 10:59 AM
You might try Googleing "Mystery

Boy". It's a product specifically for gay men.

blueblack
10-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Haha I am actually a woman.

Wait, mtnjim, would that Mystery Boy work on a woman in my situation?

Belgareth, I still have my products and

never really had a prime situation to use them so they haven't really been touched. I plan to use them more often

from now on. I have some SoE gel packs (I think) so I may try those. I am considering purchasing Liquid Trust.

Can those two be worn together for good results?

belgareth
10-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Yes, they can be worn together.

Just remember that LT wears off fast so you have to reapply it pretty often and it takes a lot to get reactions.

There are some posts on the subject if you want to do a search.

neiltrain2
10-10-2008, 03:50 PM
i've got a lot of respect

from guys from a combo of NPA/APC - not sure which of the two - or if it's the combo - works, but the two combined

seem to make guys act in total awe of me.

it also works on the ladies but definitely i've noticed guys give

me a hell of a lot of respect on this.

i'm only guessing, but my guess is guys feel less intimidated by rhe

nasty NPA smell. personally, as a guy, i love the NPA smell.

Mtnjim
10-13-2008, 11:06 AM
Haha I am

actually a woman. Wait, mtnjim, would that Mystery Boy work on a woman in my situation?

OOPS!!!:blink:

I'm not sure, I've just read it was specifically designed for gay men.