PDA

View Full Version : Best Bang For Your Buck?!

d3kst3r
10-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Basically

I'm asking which mones you guys think are the best value and can last the longest.

From my experience a

bottle of NPA lasts quite a long time due to the small application amounts. I've had my NPA for almost a year now

and I still haven't finished using it. SoE roll-on seems to last quite a bit too with months of application.

Chikara and The Edge both seem to run out in almost no time, particularly Chikara. I'd say a bottle of Chikara

would go out in about 4 weeks of repeated usage, TE possibly longer.

Rbt
10-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Basically I'm

asking which mones you guys think are the best value and can last the longest.

From my experience a bottle of

NPA lasts quite a long time due to the small application amounts. I've had my NPA for almost a year now and I still

haven't finished using it. SoE roll-on seems to last quite a bit too with months of application. Chikara and The

Edge both seem to run out in almost no time, particularly Chikara. I'd say a bottle of Chikara would go out in

about 4 weeks of repeated usage, TE possibly longer.

Probably depends on what's in it, ie a single

pheromone like androstenone (maybe with a bit of secret ingredient in there as well) vs a "all in one" like Chikara.

I've had some of my single (or limited) ingredient pheromone products like NPA for a number of years because I use

them so infrequently. Chikara, and even SoE, does indeed go faster, but I don't use everyday and rotate beween a

number of different products a bottle of Chikara can last me 6 months or more. IMO I think it's best if you use

pheromone products sparingly, and not on an everyday basis to keep them "fresh" to your targets.

Oil-based

"dropper" products (like A7) seem to last longer in terms of number of applications than spray type in general as

well, at least for me.

neiltrain2
10-10-2008, 03:54 PM
depends on what you're up

to.

I believe in NPA because although unstable, if you're meeting a LOT of girls then it has the "wow"

factor that none of the others quite achieve.

I've experimented a lot but for pure come-ons i believe NPA

has given me the greatest number of hits.

sure, it's unstable and some people OD but in the right amounts it

really takes the sport out of it..... just random girls just look at you Doe eyed and smile..........

will

always be my No1

DssMaster
10-15-2008, 11:13 PM
depends on what you're up to.

I believe in NPA because although unstable, if you're

meeting a LOT of girls then it has the "wow" factor that none of the others quite achieve.

I've experimented a

lot but for pure come-ons i believe NPA has given me the greatest number of hits.

sure, it's unstable and some

people OD but in the right amounts it really takes the sport out of it..... just random girls just look at you Doe

eyed and smile..........

will always be my No1

Do you care to share your experiences with NPA? And how

did you used it exactly?