PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 05:02 PM
Hey everybody,

Ight before I go into detail the pheromone I was using was APC (insert laughs here).

But there was this girl that I wanted so you know I started hangin out with her as friends, before I got APC, then I started wearing that and well we became more than friends but just not dating.

For some reason or another I stopped wearing APC last week and ever since then we\'ve been in fights almost daily and right now she\'s not even talkin to me and I didn\'t do a god damn thing differently...trust me I\'ve been lookin for somewhere where I screwed up for the past 4 days and I can\'t find it. Is this because of my lack of wearing APC around her or is this girl just nuts?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 05:16 PM
Well, this is the perfect opportunity for a test. Wear the APC next week, and see if things get better. If they do, you can even repeat the cycle again!

Bruce
02-23-2002, 05:55 PM
It could just be a coincidence. Try what truth says and see what happens.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 12:01 PM
Lol and you could play a little mind game with her after a couple of cycles ask her why she is running hot and cold all over the place and see what she says if it works that way. Then ask everyone for more advice.

a.k.a.
02-24-2002, 04:10 PM
edit
Sorry to say. But I’ve had this sort of experience too many times. It appears that pheros aren’t just a sexual stimulant, but a mood elevator as well. This is why I’d recommend time off from pheros as soon as anything looks like it’s developing into a real relationship.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 06:20 PM
So, why can\'t you use pheromones for the rest of your life around the girl? =)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 06:44 PM
maybe she got pissed because you are still not dating her and waiting for you to ask her.