PDA

View Full Version : OD Experimentation

Groovyg
09-30-2008, 06:58 PM
I've always used

none in low levels, not particularly wanting to OD, I've been using 'mones for over a year so I figured it was

about time to stink.

A little about me:
21, Caucasian male
74 Kg 6"3 (~141 Pounds I think)
Average build - no

gut but broad upper body
And from past experiences I must be at least a bit attractive lol

Friday:

Npa : 3

big Dabs, Neck + Wrists
Apc : Drip trail down my chest (5 Drops I'd Say)
PI : 2 Drops, Behind Ear + Cleavage lol

(Above the APC)
SOE: Covered all the point I just used with a healthy amount of SOE.

Normally I would look at

this combo and think I was absolutely insane. But I had some interesting mixed responses.

1. A Girl I hadn't

seen since high school (4 years ago pretty much) comes up to me when I'm at the bar yells out my name excitedly and

gave me a huge kiss.. Normally this isn't too out of the ordinary.. Except I maybe said one sentence to her the

entire time I knew her previously.

2. Outside having a smoke (No smoking inside clubs in AUS)
I hear someone

calling my name.. Ignore it.
Happened again so I turn around. Turns out to be another girl I used to know. Her and

her friend had a thing for me before I started going out with my (ex) girlfriend a few years back.. We chat for a

while and I bail.

Just seems kinda odd since I never really talked to her either, and she pretty much told me

her and her friend used to wanna F*** me.

A few minor things but nothing of note.

One person I Did know, quite

happily said Hi but then disappeared quickly, could be too many things to be of note.

3. Ran into an old friend.

Nothing out of the ordinary she is just a very affectionate person. She was rather insistent that if we change clubs

to message her. Could just be she was bored and her friends weren't leaving though.

Saturday:
I Scrubbed well,

twice but I doubt i've removed all the none.
PI: Same as before
NPA: Wrists, Neck
Pheros: Wrists/Neck over the

NPA
Soe - To the max!

Similar reactions.. Actually a lot of guys that I'm somewhat friends with were being

super nice, like over the top.

My "bouncy" behavior may be the cause of my only negative reaction all night in

fact (Bouncy as in I'll dance with someone then get bored a song later) someone I was dancing with then pushed me

away later that night after seeing me dance with another 3-4 girls.

My only theory as how I didn't OD off the

planet is that I got low -none, It was a club scene and that the SOE buffered a good portion of it.

Overall an

interesting experiment either way

neiltrain2
10-03-2008, 08:21 AM
hi, dont know about the

other guys but that wouldnt be an OD in my book: i would tend to use 4 large dabs of NPA quite often, covered with

7-8 drops of APC and as much SoE as i could get on my body, and not have to worry about the OD too much. Guess it

depends upon the person.

WHat i HAVE noticed recently are residual effects:

wearing a lot of mones the

night befroe, getting up the next morning and just adding APC to what's already been on my body- seem to get

mega-hits which is crazy - i literally have the "just got outta bed" look as i just didnt, but airline staff, hotel

receptionists etc just seem to love me.

my only conclusion is that NPA or similar can be really effective

after it's left for maybe 12 hours on skin..... (or maybe, that i could start off using less??:))

belgareth
10-03-2008, 09:10 AM
That's probably because most

of the NPA has worn off and all you are producing is a very small risidual dose.

idesign
10-03-2008, 02:40 PM
4xNPA, 7-8xAPC plus SoE? Whoa!

I think your residual effects are more than I can wear outright. No wonder you get hits the next day, your dose

adjusts down like Bel said. Agree that you could use less. :) wow...

chris_etd
10-03-2008, 08:35 PM
4xNPA,

7-8xAPC plus SoE? Whoa! I think your residual effects are more than I can wear outright. No wonder you get hits

the next day, your dose adjusts down like Bel said. Agree that you could use less. :) wow...
Apart from

the fact that you are going to blast through your supply of pheros and soon realise that you have to spend something

like $100 resupplying.