PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Newbie: I got some ideas what to buy, are they right?

DanTheBam
09-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Hey there!

I'm new to pheromones and i got to say, it's sometimes tought

stuff. i want to give up a order soon so i spended the last week looking through the board looking around &

learning.

I think I got some ideas now what to use but before I order I would like to have opinions from some

more advanced users first. it's a pretty big order because shipping to germany where i'm from is pretty

costly.

So to me: I'm 23, 6 feet tall, average weight with some muscles (also gonna start weight lifting in a

two weeks again), white skin with dark hair and eyes. typical western european i would say.

My Character:

Confident, social outgoing, a bit dominant and caring.

My goals with pheromones: Meeting new girls especially on

the street and also in the club. The girls should have the age 18-23, white (sadly, there arent much black girls in

germany) and busty :wub:

What I figured out on my own:

Ok, I was also for some time in the

seduction community (btw if you may need advice in flirting I'm happy to help you ;) ) so I think meeting new girls

got 3 main parts:

1. Breaking the ice, like the first 10 seconds where she dicides if she wants to

talk

Ok, this is a pretty though one her in germany, as people are really more uptight as in the usa (I'm happy

I don't life in sudan =) ). So being seen as friendly and value is pretty important, especially with younger girls

I would say.

The best phero for this seems to be -nol and maybe a bit of -rone.
Means to me, putting some

SoE on my arm.

2. Being Attractive, show her that you are a potentional mate, happens primarily in

the first 10 minutes.

This should be about showing high value, being an Alphamale. Maybe also being a bit sexual

so that you don't fall in the categorie friend. This should be archived via a good amount of -rone and some -none.

Not much -none, as I want to attract younger girls.
My idea is putting some A314 on my neck and a bit of TE,

also on my neck or chest.

3. Connecting on deeper levels happens after the first 10 minutes

Ok, I

think this is also pretty essential especially with younger girls. I think older women are more open on meeting new

people, but with younger girls you should try your very best to get out of the "stranger zone".

The pheros

which seem to help with that are A1, beta-Androstenol and also Oxytocin.

So everything here seems to have a

downside. A1 may cause depression and I'm also not sure if it would be really the right one for this purpose.

beta-Androstenol seems good as it deepens the conversation but is untested and not aviable as a ready to use product

- maybe not the best decision for a pheronewbie. The last one is Liquid Trust, which seem to work quite good but

I've read I need huge amounts of it - so I'm also not so sure about this...

So, which one should I take, or are

there better alternatives to that?

As a good overall mix I also want to buy C7, as it seems to work

quite well especially with younger people =)

Another quite interesting mix is WAGG, but I don't know about the

intregients and so I cant decide if it would suit me.

So on my orderlist is:
- SoE
- A314
-

TE
- C7
- Some Trustbuilder like A1/betanol/Oxytocin/...
- Perhabs WAGG ?

Is this the right

decision???

It would be really great if you help me with my questions :)

idesign
09-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the forum

Dan.

Looking at your list, and considering your age, I would change TE to A7, and would wear it very

lightly.

Your best bet is to start with SoE or C7 on their own, I would choose SoE. Its a good introduction to

get a feel for what Mones can do. Given the info you gave, my first order would be:

SoE... everyone should have

this, and perfect starter Mone
A7... good buffered None for your age, use wisely
C7... lots of results here, good

standalone reports
LT... short lived but very effective, carry it in your pocket
A314... respect and serious

vibe

Those products should cover all the bases. Once you get an idea of the individual products, you can tweak

them by mixing.

DanTheBam
09-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the reply,

yeah

i know, i've got to be careful wearing -none with my age because of possible od. Also starting weightlifting may

cause a natural rise of -none as it is possible what weightlifting rises the testosteronelevel.

what's your

opinion on wagg? is it useful for me or is what i buy already enought?

idesign
09-28-2008, 03:09 PM
WAGG is an unknown to me. I

just bought my first bottle and haven't had the opportunity to experiment. There are lots of good reports however.

I'm dying to try A7/WAGG together. I think Terry has posted on this combo.

belgareth
09-28-2008, 07:25 PM
WAGG worked for me in creating

trust but there was no sexual overtones at all. (I was one of the beta testers before it first came out) I can get

the same effect from SoE so rarely use WAGG.

Sodbuster
09-28-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm considering getting that

Liquid Trust, and wearing it during meetings at my work. I just really want to see the reactions of 10 people all

cooped up in a small, unventilated room. Also it would be nice for parties and first dates.

DanTheBam
09-29-2008, 02:37 PM
So from the effects WAGG also

seems to be a combination of nol & rone just like SoE. So I will stick to SoE as it has so many good comments on the

board - and is also cheaper :)

I'm considering getting that Liquid Trust, and wearing it during

meetings at my work. I just really want to see the reactions of 10 people all cooped up in a small, unventilated

room.That could really be some strange experience... :blink:

How often can I use one Liquid Trust

before it's empty? I read somewhere here that you need huge amounts.

idesign
09-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Good plan with the SoE, it

pretty much never fails in doing what it does. I've not gotten around to experimenting with my new bottle of LT,

but its my understanding that it has a pretty short effective life once you put it on. Wearing tons of it in a

single application would be wasteful if that's the case. Rather, you'd want to have it with you and apply just

before the need arises.

terry0400-40
09-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Good

plan with the SoE, it pretty much never fails in doing what it does. I've not gotten around to experimenting with

my new bottle of LT, but its my understanding that it has a pretty short effective life once you put it on. Wearing

tons of it in a single application would be wasteful if that's the case. Rather, you'd want to have it with you

and apply just before the need arises.I did use up a 30 ml bottle of LT, and it was not until

about the last 15 ml that i had an understanding of how it is best used.
As you say, i used

about 4 sprays to the front of my shirt at chest level immediatelly before interveiws and the stuff worked very

well, no ifs, no buts, no mabys, the stuff will do an excellent job.

At one interveiw the

woman interveiwing me kept repeating to me that she believed everything i was speaking, and at no time did i even

ask her for any sutch comformation.

When i left her office and called her back about 20

minutes later on the phone, to give her some additional info, she stated that i did not seem like the same person

she had been speaking to just a little earlier.

So LT certainly has some rather unusual

effects, just a shame it is a little costly to experiment with.

Hey Greg i have ordered

some Cambodian Aloeswood/oud dark from ham_ firl . just about 6 cc .

Is it a good one ? or

are the lighter ones nicer ?
What is your fav ?
Thanks buddy.

idesign
09-30-2008, 03:59 AM
That's a good one Terry. The

lighter ouds seem greener and less complex than the darker ouds. My favorite is his Oud Royal. Its very dark and

heavy, but has an incredible lifespan full of interesting things.

DanTheBam
09-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Good plan with the

SoE, it pretty much never fails in doing what it does. I've not gotten around to experimenting with my new bottle

of LT, but its my understanding that it has a pretty short effective life once you put it on.Yeah, I'm

pretty exited now to get the stuff and trying it out. I will try them all on their own first to get a feeling for

it.

I've read too that LT has a very short life, about 20-30 mins.

As you say, i used about 4

sprays to the front of my shirt at chest level immediatelly before interveiws and the stuff worked very well, no

ifs, no buts, no mabys, the stuff will do an excellent job.4 Sprays is ok, I don't know somewhere i've

read you would need half a bottle to get it working.

Spraying it on the chest seems quite surprising to me.

Wouldn't it be more effective to spray it on your hands as they are in a shorter distance to the person who you

want to give that sense of trust?

Oud is something which sounds quite interesting to me too. Are the effects

similar to pheromones or is it just something that "smells good"?

terry0400-40
09-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty exited now to get the stuff and trying it out. I will try them all on

their own first to get a feeling for it.

I've read too that LT has a very short life, about 20-30 mins.

4 Sprays is ok, I don't know somewhere i've read you would need half a bottle to get it working.

Spraying

it on the chest seems quite surprising to me. Wouldn't it be more effective to spray it on your hands as they are

in a shorter distance to the person who you want to give that sense of trust?

Oud is something which sounds

quite interesting to me too. Are the effects similar to pheromones or is it just something that "smells

good"?Hi DTB yeah i spray it at upper pec level a spray above each and a spray each side

towards the shoulders.
Im not sure how it performs when used on skin in regard to diffusion,

but when i emailed the manufacturers they instructed spray on clothing.

But i recon your idea would be excellent when spraying on the cuffs of long sleeved

shirts.

Some good fragrances in themselves exibit excellent

afrodisiac sexual feelings in women, and Sandalwood is also one of the smells that some women absolutley swoon

over.

But any decent masculine natural scents combinations can

evoke sexual and attraction from females and also men.

So a good

pheromone mix and the addition of some good fragrance like Pheros, or Sandalwood, or Oud/ Argarwood, or even a

decent designer cologne can score well for the user.

A nice scent

will attract the nose of the female and she will be sniffing up so as to get more, and sometimes they will follow

you around so as to satisfy their sense of smell, so great advantage to the guy with added pheromone in with the

scent. :cheers:

DanTheBam
10-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey

Terry!

but when i emailed the manufacturers they instructed spray on clothing.

But i recon your idea would be excellent when spraying on the cuffs of long sleeved

shirts.Oh, I see, it should be applied on the clothes. Applying it in your clothes near your hands

should be a good idea - I will try that out soon ;)

Some good fragrances in themselves

exibit excellent afrodisiac sexual feelings in women, and Sandalwood is also one of the smells that some women

absolutley swoon over.

But any decent masculine natural scents combinations can evoke

sexual and attraction from females and also men.

So a good pheromone mix and the

addition of some good fragrance like Pheros, or Sandalwood, or Oud/ Argarwood, or even a decent designer cologne can

score well for the user.Truly fascinating, fragrances are a whole new world to me. I should have

really used some of the perfumes that I got as gifts over the years. Now it seems so obvious that women who are very

senual can be aroused via a nice scent - so wearing it is surely a good idea for a man

;)

A nice scent will attract the nose of the female and she will be sniffing up so as to

get more, and sometimes they will follow you around so as to satisfy their sense of smell, so great advantage to the

guy with added pheromone in with the scent.Yeah, I think so too, I'm already looking for a nice

fregrance that fits me :D

terry0400-40
10-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey

Terry!

Oh, I see, it should be applied on the clothes. Applying it in your clothes near your hands should be a

good idea - I will try that out soon ;)

Truly fascinating, fragrances are a whole new world to me. I should

have really used some of the perfumes that I got as gifts over the years. Now it seems so obvious that women who are

very senual can be aroused via a nice scent - so wearing it is surely a good idea for a man ;)

Yeah, I think

so too, I'm already looking for a nice fregrance that fits me :DI am sure you will come up

with a few favourite fragrances to compliment the essential DTB.

I

think good quality perfume oils and essential oils are something that could be of

benefit.
The self effect of an essential oil fragrance can be dynamic uplifting and

soothing, and as also the combination of of natural oil notes working in harmoney can be a beautifull experience,

both for our selves and those around us.
Have fun experimenting my friend.

DanTheBam
10-03-2008, 08:24 AM
Have fun experimenting

my friend.Yeah, thank you very much terry! I'll report back when I used the products for some days

:thumbsup: