PDA

View Full Version : first timer needs recommendations/opinions

peste19
09-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Im 23 and i have heard of pheromones and wondering if they really work or not so i willing to give it a

shot to aid me to hook up with i girl which got my attention :) , i wanted to know from your experience, which

products you recommend and its effect on women.

Thanks in advance

belgareth
09-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Pheromones work but it isn't

quite that simple. It never is.

Start with your personality and physical condition. We need that at the least to

even begin. Also, read this thread: http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19053

peste19
09-26-2008, 07:48 PM
physical condition is average 6

foot 150 pounds 23 yeards old with accent, personality funny, friendly

idesign
09-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Welcome peste. I think you're

a perfect candidate for an old standby, SoE. It'll produce a friendly and welcome aura. You should probably stay

away from -None products at your age. And definitely read the thread Belgareth linked to. For more technical info

read here. (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18896)

peste19
09-26-2008, 08:23 PM
whould you recomend the gel

packs or the spray? and if spray the normal or unscented? with the unscented i can still put on my perfume and not

cut off the effect right?

idesign
09-27-2008, 05:44 AM
Its personal preference on gel

v. spray. Gels are however a good way to experiment economically without a large investment.

Unscented is good

for the very reason you stated, no conflict with your cologne.

peste19
09-27-2008, 08:15 AM
So you would also recommend

soe? since this creates a more friendly aura, which would be the next one which gives the extra edge, not saying

anything hardcore lol

Thanks in advance

belgareth
09-27-2008, 08:40 AM
I think you should stay away

from TE/NPA as the -none is too raw for your age. You might try A7. It has a lot of -none but is well buffered so

you get the sexual edge without becoming scary or intimidating.

Something to keep in mind. A lot depends on

exactly what you are looking for. A quick one night stand or a relationship. -None and drunk women can have

spectacular results for the short term. A more friendly vibe that makes the woman more comfortable can be a lot

better if you are looking for somebody longer term. I don't especially like drunk women, they make lousy lovers,

and one nighters aren't as good of sex as somebody you've practiced with for a while.

Pendragon
09-27-2008, 01:03 PM
and

one nighters aren't as good of sex as somebody you've practiced with for a while.

So get her drunk

more than once then eh?
:LOL:

idesign
09-27-2008, 09:06 PM
You stole my line

Pendragon...

The only exception I know to Bel's statement is a mildly drunk woman that you've

dated for a quite a while. Add the right pheromones and its a pretty good mix. :)

My recommendation stands with

SoE, and agree with Bel's suggestion of A7 if you're adventurous.

peste19
09-28-2008, 04:44 PM
i have another question, the

soe the unscented is it unisex? i see the same product for both sexs

belgareth
09-28-2008, 07:27 PM
SoE in general is. The only

thing that makes the scented more male is the scent, which is kind of musky.