PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations to a Newbie

MeLonelyToo
09-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello,
Just found the site and have started reading and reading and...

If I've got this right -nol and -rone =

trust, attraction and comfort zone non-alpha while -none sends the alpha deal closer signal.

I already have a

favorite cologne and don't really want to change my routine. I usually use very faint amounts (One spray across

body and one to the wrist. The wrist spray is shared with the other wrist and behind both ears/neck. Are the

-mones scent so strong that I'll have to drench my self in my favorite?

So I'm mid 40's with a bit of a

belly but otherwise in good shape. Well groomed, never married but not into the current men's clothing styles.

I have a few goals of -mone use. I've never been good at picking up on 'signals' so I'm hoping this will

cause someone interested to give off multiple less subtle signals. Am I correct that -nol & -rone would do the

trick? And that -none would definitely do the trick but also puts more lust into the mix.

Second to attract

ladies to for some practice dating as I'm definitely out of practice. I know a couple of younger hotties (ok, at my

age they're goddess') that like to flirt with me on a platonic level and I wouldn't mind taking it to a friends

with B level if possible. One the appropriate occassion use a -none with a some -nol and -rone as supporting

agents

Third would be to attract the right type of long term ladies. Still want kids but don't want someone

who's counting the final ticks on her clock. Want enough time to know the relationship is happy and solid before

kids. So logic says someone younger late 20's to early 30's and the younger. The younger they are the more

likely they'll have already have kids. Ok, with this scenario and let's say my favorite frequented restaurant

I'd have to start with -nol with a little -rone as an attention getter to chat and build rapor. A few visits later

add some -none to the mix to get a date. Do I have this correct?

Would prefer to mix my own mixture of my

cologne and -mones. Suggestions?

By the way I've noticed that many of you seem to prefer dabbing to spraying.

My suggestion is to get hold of those old sample perfume/cologne tubes. They're great for carrying some cologne

with you at all times and it's about the size of a piece of Trident. Wonder if Love-Scent could find & carry them?

They'd probably have to be sold 5 to 10 at a time, but hey nothing like being able to carry a couple of formulas

with you at all times, eh?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and suggestions.:box:

MLT

MeLonelyToo
09-26-2008, 01:45 PM
By the way will be taking a

trip over Thanksgiving to the Caribbean and one of my flirty hotties has dropped hints. She's way too young but

I'm actually considering asking her along. She'll get a lot of attention and I'm just wondering if the -mones

would keep her 'faithful' on the trip? What formulations to use?

Thanks again!

belgareth
09-26-2008, 02:44 PM
I think you'd do well to try

A7 unscented. Start with one drop covered by cologne and see where it goes.

Is this hottie under age? If not and

you find her attractive, why not take her? My wife is fully 20 years younger than me.

idesign
09-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Agree with the A7 suggestion,

and definitely one drop to start. Try experimenting one night with that plus your cologne routine and see what you

think of it. Should be ok.

Dabbing is more precise both for placement and dosage, but that's just preference.

If you mix, those little vials are widely available at a number of sites.

Funny you mention it, but using

pheromones will teach you a LOT about "picking up signals". You'll start paying attention to the reactions of

those around you more, then all you have to do is follow up, which is really a more important skill.

Good luck!

phillykid
09-27-2008, 06:44 AM
i totally agree with id on

the "teach me A LOT about picking up signals".. i am certainly MUCH MUCH more aware of how girls (and people in

general) response around me :)

great stuff

MeLonelyToo
09-28-2008, 01:00 AM
She's

NOT underage...early 20's. Just very young at heart and carefree, ie still in party mode with intentions to

attend college 'someday in the future'. She's sweet but can be a bit flaky as young things can be. Plus reason

for the trip is a relative's wedding. Just not looking for the questions from family (I've already RSVP'd for

one ... and I know the couple invited me knowing I'd go solo...cheap, cheap, cheap!!! Problem is it's not much

more to attend with a date if I had one ... which I might now have. The companionship would make the trip much more

memorable!)

A-7 eh? Ok, will start with this.

I was never much into the dating scene and wasn't very good at

it. So I usually caught on to the body language signals the next day. Lately, I'm more aware of these signals but

need to learn to act upon them.

Belgareth ...how old was your wife when you met her? I did a trip to the Ukraine

recently for a wife search and met a number of nice women. They were all straight forward. Two weren't

interested; didn't click with another three; leaving a attractive smart slim redhead and a curvy brunette looker

homebody who recently found faith. Just wondering if you had gone a similar route. I'm quite cautious since there

are so many stories about those who'll anything to step foot on US soil.

belgareth
09-28-2008, 05:27 AM
My wife was a student at a

local university where I was doing some part time lecturing. She was 27 when we met and not a US citizen but here to

study.

From what I have heard many of the girls in those agencies are only hunting a green card. Life married to

a woman under those conditions could become unpleasant really fast. As a suggestion for you to consider, I've been

to various locations in South America a number of times. There are MANY pretty, well educated, very sweet and

unattached young women running around there. And most of them love American men. Rio and Sao Paulo are wonderful

places to visit. The DR, as well as almost all the islands, have a lot of very fine women too. Just stay away from

the tourist areas and you'll have a chance to meet great women.

Pendragon
09-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Nowadays it seems that a green

card is kind of optional depending on what country you coming in from.

idesign
09-28-2008, 02:11 PM
I'd look at Colombia too.

:)

But, as anywhere, the landscape is full of land mines that can easily explode in your face.

I think its

much wiser to meet someone here, online, and develop a friendship before actually meeting them. With Skype or IM

video chat you can learn a lot about someone after a couple months of talking.

Personally, I think its a

mistake to "look for a wife". It assumes that you'll know her when you see her, and after a few dinners and walks

in the park you'll start a process that's both expensive and emotionally loaded with danger.

MLT, you're very

smart to be cautious. :)

belgareth
09-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Personally, I think its a mistake to "look for a wife". It assumes that you'll know her when you see her, and after

a few dinners and walks in the park you'll start a process that's both expensive and emotionally loaded with

danger.

Agreed! Those looking for a husband or wife are trying to force a natural process. Mother

nature tends to get a bit bitchy when you try to force her to do anything. Play the odds instead. You'll meet

somebody you can care about that cares about you without trips around the world. Take the trips for the sheer

pleasure of seeing a new place instead. You'll have a lot more fun. And you might even meet somebody nice by

accident.

When I met my wife I was frankly disgusted with the entire female gender and a cute young college

student was the last thing I was looking for. As it happens we hit it off right from the start and, despite a few

bruises and bumps, have a pretty good thing going. But, before that I had a lot of not so swell things happen too.

Some because I tried to force things and some because I'm a world class idiot at times.

idesign
09-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Play the

odds instead. You'll meet somebody you can care about that cares about you without trips around the world. Take the

trips for the sheer pleasure of seeing a new place instead. You'll have a lot more fun. And you might even meet

somebody nice by accident.

Exactly. What could be better than visiting an exotic place with a built-in

local tour guide that you already have at least a friendship with, maybe more. If something great happens between

you then good for you both.

I had a lot of not so swell things happen too. Some because

I tried to force things and some because I'm a world class idiot at times.

I resemble that remark...

MeLonelyToo
10-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Sorry it's taken a bit to

get back to the board. Have a new dog and he's a handful at the moment. Thanks for the suggestions all!

The

Ukraine trip was last minute and I used the Mordinsons agency in Kharkov. It's family run and the ladies are

local. I actually found them to be rather down to earth and demur. Kharkov is the 2nd largest city in the Ukraine

and is in the east. So they're culturally closer to Russian in many ways than to the EC. There were few tourists

in the area so I found myself to be a novelty at times. The agency was mostly great to deal with I but did have

several gripes. If anyone's considering using them and wants to know more about Mordinson's feel free to email

me.

Been to Brazil and Argentina too. Loved Argentina. I met some nice ladies in Buenos Aires and Mar del Plata

but didn't make the same connections that other foreigners did. Most didn't speak a lot of Spanish either and I

was in the middle of the age group. Best I could figure was that I was the only Asian around.

Brazil felt a bit

more comfortable probably since they have the second largest contingent of Japanese outside of Japan, but wasn't

able to find a local singles area that wasn't a 'Help Disco' wanna be. Oh and it feels about 300% more dangerous

than the Argentinian environment felt(Sao Paulo, Copacabana, Barra Tijuca, Ponte Nova (MG), Sorocaba(SP)). Tried a

few of the SA bride sites and have found most to be a waste of time & money.

I get the impression that a lot of

the women believe that I immigrated to the US and am culturally more Asian than American when in fact I'm fourth

generation 'made in the USA'. ...if that makes any sense to you. I also don't happen to be as out going as most

upon first meeting me. I give off more of the uptight L7 type. Gotta work on that I guess.

Regarding the lil'

hottie. We were supposed to meet for coffee to discuss my itinerary. I also wanted to find out what type of sight

seeing she wanted to do and what to do on Halloween. Last minut she confirms the coffee date but explains that

she's a part time working girl and wants to 'be paid for our coffee "date"'. She invites herself along and

wants me to pay her to meet to discuss the trip!!!? :frustrate Needless to say from this point on she's still hot

...but a skanky hottie. She's definitely doing a dis-service to the place I know her from. I will be frequenting

it a lot less in the future. And I had been looking forward to experimenting with my recent purchases on the trip.

Damn!

idesign
10-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Shame about the skank MLT, but

you'll have a great trip anyway. Take your pheromones and have fun experimenting. You'll be in the perfect

environment and will learn a lot about how they work. Branch out and mix with the locals if you can, you never

know! ;)

Interesting travels you've had. I'm getting ready for a trip to E.Europe in a couple of weeks and

looking forward to it. I've never used an agency or marriage site but I do like to meet women around the world and

get to know them to whatever extent. It kind of goes against the "numbers game" when you're in-country, but I'm

not exactly looking to hook up any time soon anyway.

MeLonelyToo
10-06-2008, 01:09 AM
idesign if nothing else learn the Cyrillic alphabet before you go. I didn't learn it well enough and couldn't

use the Russian/English dictionary very well. And depending upon where you're headed English might be spoken a lot

more than in Kharkov. Few of the restaurants in Kharkov had English menus, so I was at my translator or date's

mercy. Bought the Rosetta Stone Russian at the mall and in a weeks time I had a very small vocabulary that really

didn't help, through it it quite good. I probably would have learned a great deal more Russian if I had not had

the translator with me.

Let me explain, I bought the 7 day package having never written any lady from Mordinsons.

The package included a large one bedroom apt, a translator for all dates unless I request none, and unlimited

introductions from their site. So as not to be a commercial for them let me say that the apt had no kitchen. The

space was there with counters, a refrigerator (under counter) with some complementary drinks, a coffe pot and a few

dishes. But there was no kitchen sink or stove. I also had an issue with privacy. Someone entered my apt daily as

I found the light I'd leave on off upon my return. The family also asked to use the refrigerator for a Bday cake

and entered to retrieve it when I wasn't around and mentioned it in passing later in the day. I was also chided

about how I set the HVAC when one of the family picked me up (my translator and guide for the day). And translation

services varied from straight to heavily embellished with cultural explanations. Unfortunately I just never new how

embellished. Oh and I should mention that they scheduled 7 introductory dates for the first two days on very short

notice. And 5 of those dates were for sushi. I love sushi, but 5 times in two days and a E Europe country... I was

waiting with anticipation to see how my stomach might react that first night.

As far as the wedding, am

planning on trying out my new scents! Hopefully there will be Halloween of some type on the island. If so, kitty

catcher trials will be a go!

idesign
10-06-2008, 02:42 PM
The country I'm visiting is

Latin, and not Slavic, and that should give you a clue. Rosetta Stone doesn't have a course, but I found another

one and am cramming. Hope to be able to order beer and ask where the bathroom is. :) But I'll have a built-in

tour guide who's a native so I'm not too worried. And apparently a lot of English is understood in the city.

I've come to the conclusion that if you're going to do the cross-cultural dating thing, one party or the other

needs to be bi-lingual, and pretty fluent. You can't make any kind of decent assessment of the person otherwise.

Your translator story above supports this idea.

I've read about tours like the one you took. Sounds like a lot

of fun, but I don't think I could stand all that tuna thrown at me that fast. :)

Have a great trip, and report

back any results!