PDA

View Full Version : Tried out a Marilyn Miglin pheros

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 03:04 AM
A few days ago i discovered this site, and in that short time i have been very fascinated by everything i have read on these forums about the various pheromones that the members experiment with. I usually don\'t like making sudden purchases, but lately these views have been supressed by my absolute obession with pheromones.

I just recently dediced that i would put in an order for soe on monday, and that i would probably have to wait till next weekend to do my first experiment with pheromones.

Luckily i made a visit to my sisters apartment today, and i noticed that she had a bottle of \"Pheromone Liquid Silk Powder\" by Marilyn Miglin images/icons/cool.gif . Just seeing the pheromone got me exicted; although i knew that the \"liquid silk power\" probably contained pheromones in very minute quantities compared to the ones listed on this site. But that didn\'t curb my wanting to test the pheros for my friday night activities.

First of the LPS pheromones have a semi-light quasi-male/feminine fragranced smell so immediately I was not tooo worried about applying a heavy amount of stuff. I put on as much of it as possible (i reeked of the suff ). I first applied it to my neck, then around my armpit area; then i mixed a generous amount of it with my hand lotion, and then preceeded to apply the solution all over my body. I could tell that i reeked of the fragrance, but i really did not care; i wanted increase my chances of getting as much of whatever pheromone the bottle contained.

The party images/icons/wink.gif

First wierd thing that happened; I arrived at the party, and thier were 4 females walking in front by the front of the car, making their way to the entrance of the party; I got out of my car and they all immediatly stopped and turned back looking directly at me. As i walked towards them, i asked them in a cocky tone \"You guys waiting for me\", and they \"yeah, but for us, we are also waiting for our friend\". I decided not to wait, and started walking towards the party; Just then, i remembered i forgot my cell phone in the car, and i as i made my way back to the car, the same group of females started asked me why i am not waiting for them, and one of the females was persistant in her attempt to make conversation with me. I was not particuallary attracted to any of them; although the talkative one was a 7 or 8.

Inside the party images/icons/smile.gif

I danced with numerous amounts of women. I only suffered two rejections out of 15+ females...It felt like thier was electricity in the air, I had numerous females staring at me.... Even females that showed a hint of rejection soon changed thier attitudes as i moved closer to them, and began speaking to them with my seductive game images/icons/laugh.gif. One instance that stands out particulary occured with one beautfiul (9+) female i was dancing with; After dancing for about 2 songs, i pulled over in a corner in attempt to get her number my first attempt was almost successfull, but her boyfriend came in the way... The second time i saw her dancing i pulled her again, and took her to a private corner. She seemed extremely attracted to me, had no qualms with moving extremley close to me, getting nosefuls of my pheromones. I even got her to put her name and number in my phone, but she later removed it because of the guilt that she felt (she ended up giving me her email images/icons/shocked.gif )... I know its not a really big deal to attract a female that is currently in a relationship; but this situation was different, it felt as if i had total control over every situation that was presented to me that night. Even the most standofish, won\'t dance with nobody females were giving me the time of day at the party. I walked around the ballroom as if i owned it, and no female was too good for my macking. By the end of the night i had 2 numbers, and about 6 females who i told i would get back to before the party was over. I just had way to much to choose from images/icons/cool.gif.

and concluding images/icons/blush.gif

I am gonna use some more of the LSP this saturday night; in order to see if i have any similar results. Also my both my sisters vocally complained about how much \"i smelled\" from all of that LSP i was wearing. and right now as i am typing this, the smell of the LSP is definately starting to overwhelm me, i put way to much of it on ... Its also very wierd that none of the 15 or so females i was with had any problems dancing in extremely close proximity with me, in fact they all seemed eager to move closer to me...

Also i will make sure to put in for the order of SOE on monday. Do you guys thing starting of with SOE alone if a good choice; I was also thinking of going with TE or AE. Any opinions are welcome.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 12:26 PM
SOE TE and alter ego are all good choices you have pretty much everything that is best. Youre reactions and experiences so far are pretty much on the ballpark for all us pros lol, well 4 years and other things that have happened. Keep using the stuff you should get a big surprise with SOE its not smelly at all. Having the none left out i think we should go with james kohls advice a little bit more, his a established proper authroity so to speak since 1993 i think and plays with the stuff (brought out SOE and is a active forum member to boot) brings us lots of advice etc. But the stuff is great, androsteinone is holding promise to we need to see how thunder and others go first though and watch out in certain countries customs agents have been known to have sticky fingers just like our prime minister and govenor general at the moment and other powerful people who happen to just use it and abuse it for personal privilage to much. I wonder if my missing order went to john howard maybe or lesley quinn or some other high ranking offical.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the advice Donaldducks. I am definitley going with SOE now, and from what you described about its lack of odor; I believe that it will be a perfect fit for me.

Quick question; what did you mean when you said \"abuse it\".. It almost sounded like you were talking about a love potion or something heh images/icons/shocked.gif... Is it really possible to abuse pheromones? Is the potent stuff really that effective? images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 10:51 PM
I just wanted to post a different opinion here about the smell of SOE before you order it. (Since you made a comment about something that was light on smell being right for you.)

When I first got SOE the fragrance seemed overpowering. There was a long thread about that a while ago, you should be able to find it with search. I\'ve used SOE for maybe two weeks know & have grown to love the fragrance. (It does fade a bit faster than a good cologne though.)

Not to dissuade you from ordering SOE, I love the stuff, just thought you might like a 2nd opinion. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the input Tantulus, also have you had any luck with any of the pheros; AE in particular?...

Update for saturday night...

Amazing night with the pheros.. today i pulled 4 females, one was a 7 one was an 8.5 the other was a 10+ images/icons/cool.gif (nuclear body) and the last images/icons/shocked.gif12+ (flawless) images/icons/shocked.gif, the last 2 were absolutely the most striking females i have ever had the privelage of speaking too... wow...

The 8.5 chick had a boyfriend, but could not get enough of me the entire night; it was like me and her were both magnets pointing in opposite directions.... Amazing amazing stuff.

I can\'t wait to see what happens with SOE or AE...

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: Jwheatly ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 12:16 PM
So what did you use to pull those 4 females?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 01:06 PM
I\'ve not tried AE, only SOE and TE.

I\'ve had good results with friendly, relaxed, responses to SOE. I\'m currently dating a woman who pursued me to begin with. I doubt that would have happened without the relaxing effect of SOE. (She said when she 1st saw me she thought I was out of her legue... this was from across the room, so pheros don\'t account for that.)

As far as the TE, I\'ve not noticed much effect, though I\'ve not given it a good enough testing yet.

I don\'t suppose you know what type of pheromone is in the product you were using? If it\'s not labeled, I\'d guess small amounts of -none (seems to be the most common additive based on the products I\'ve seen), but there\'s no way to tell.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 04:14 PM
Did a serch on this the powder can be bought from this sitehttp://www.fragrancesplus.com/products.html (\"http://www.fragrancesplus.com/products.html\")
It is however only availiable as part of a kit but they also have a phero cologne for men listed (click the Marilyn Miglin link)

Maybe Buce should think about selling this stuff????

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 12:29 PM
Well you will have to ask others opinions as well as my own on the potency but yeah OD and use it lol youll soon find out images/icons/laugh.gif