PDA

View Full Version : Phero application to axillary/genital region

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 12:41 AM
Hmm... I wonder if there\'s anything special about phero release from the axillary/genital region, since they are the natural locations of phero release. Perhaps, the conditioned responses could be stronger?! Any feedback?

So, how many people besides Donald has applied pheros to the genital region? Maybe, that\'s one of the keys to his success!

If the pheros on the outside underarm of my shirt continue to work well, I\'d try spraying some on the outside of my pants near the genital region. =)

Bruce
02-23-2002, 03:26 AM
I have sprayed small amounts of Edge on the crotch of my jeans (outside) a number of times. I don\'t really have any specific results data to report, but my feeling about it is very positive. I highly recommend giving it a try. The effects of pheromones even on our own psyche are very complex (IMO). Applying to various places can make a subtle but qualitatively significant difference in how we feel about ourselves while wearing pheros. I am quite confident you will notice quite a difference in the famous phero \"buzz\" between say light applications in a number of strategic locations (pits, crotch ...) and just applying a little dab under the nose like the Athena Institue recommends (presumably for the \"buzz\" effect).
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 12:32 PM
Sounds good actually it does seem to have quite an effect.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 02:24 PM
I think the underarm region application might be particularly effective because the scent increases with your motion, making its association with you stronger. For instance, I was dancing swing with girls yesterday, and everytime I raise my arms for a turn, there\'s a pulse of pheros. =)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 08:54 PM
I use AE there. I figured I didn\'t want to be too obvious.

It\'s hard to say if it\'s had any noticable effect. I mean, if you\'ve gotten to the point where any kind of direct exposure is taken place -- uh -- what\'s the pheros to do? Make them visit longer?

My main motivation has been to be consistent with the phero signature. For some reason I usually end up with a lot of clothing-on play on dates, and the clothing-off doesn\'t happen until a few dates later. Given that, I figured that having pheros in the area would make sense and certainly couldn\'t hurt anything!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 02:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by truth:
I think the underarm region application might be particularly effective because the scent increases with your motion, making its association with you stronger.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you have a point there. I frequently find that my phero use affects others that are nearby, but that they more often than not don\'t seem to associate me with their change in emotions. For instance I was once on a bus next to a man and woman engaged in a polite acquaintance sort of conversation. But after a couple of minutes of me getting there they got increasingly friendly and flirty looking very attracted to each other. However none of them seemed to notice my presence. Similar things have happened many times.

It seems reasonable to me that the nose isn\'t very accurate in determining direction, and thus the source of incoming stimuli. At least unless someone goes sniffing around, which humans usually don\'t do. Therefore there could be a need to help the target in making the connection between phero-wearer and phero-exposure.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 02:43 PM
The human nose as far as being the sensing spot (as to wether its the VNO or simply other receptors which react to the androgens therefore creating a hormonal response) youll have to discuss that with james kohl and fellow phero researchers. But ive noticed sometimes its good other times its not as good we tend to have a lot of smells go up our nose these days and some of us become decenistised to the whole thing anyway after a while (or able to pick out none nol and rone and consciously override our immediate reactions - a little trick i learned thats why when ive had people wearing pheros around me (women especially) they are looking for the look like new users and i dont give it to them (of course they aint gunna verbalise this but it makes em look) and then they get a \"return dose\" so to speak.

Interesting when that starts to happen its good in for me working in a department store that i get around and get the sales etc. Especially when i get moved to the fragrence counter - i keep quite on the pheros but a discreet amount with all the good women walking past makes it interesting. Youd be surprised how many products have trace amounts of androgens these days without telling you about it on the packaging. Interesting times ahead the big perfume houses have been at it for a while now. Just an insiders knowledge folks.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 03:15 PM
Well, it\'s possible for people and animals to locate the source of scents, even if the directional sensitivity is not great. When you move around, you can locate the source by noting how the scent increases and decreases as you draw near certain areas. If this is the primary mechanism, then it may be hard for females to discriminate the source of the pheros when stationary.

Whitehall
02-25-2002, 11:11 PM
I\'ve been pondering the ability of the nose to sense direction and even doing some little tests. So far, I\'m surprised just how much sense of direction the nose has. Remember the old saying \"Just follow your nose?\" Many species use scent as a primary director for locating food and guiding reproduction so I\'m not too surprised that humans\' sense of smell direction is more important than we consciously give it credit for.

The nostils are in stereo with a little divider between. Try conscienously using them as direction finders and you\'ll be surprised. How do women pick out the pheromone wearer in a crowd?

As for genital applications, I\'ve noticed that a dab of NPA on the pubs gets more BJs and more energetic ones too - it\'s now a standard application point pre-date.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 12:46 AM
Another variation of the cawwoting is to apply the -none to axillary regions and the -nol and -rone to the neck. The -nol and -rone would always be exposed, while the -none only when you interact with the person. Too many things to try... :-).