PDA

View Full Version : Picking Up With Mones

d3kst3r
09-24-2008, 09:30 AM
I've read

through this forum and it seems a lot of guys expect to put on mones and then have tonnes of chicks approach them

and then ask them out. That's not how it works. This is how it works:

Imagine a hot chick you see down the

street that is so damn hot you wanna bang her on sight but because she's so hot you're afraid to talk to her. Now

after wearing mones the roles are reversed. You are now the hottie that the chicks are intimidated by.

Also

remember women will never ask a guy out no matter how much she wants them. They'll flirt and seduce etc. to let the

guy know that its ok to ask her out and then let the guy do the dirty work. That's how it will always

be.

It's frustrating reading about guys wearing mones and getting "hits" and then not acting on them by

asking her out or progressing further. Many times the chicks are waiting to be asked out and the guys never do

it.

Mones are a catalyst for attraction but you still need the raw ingredients.

So heres a few things

you could do to initiate a conversation with a beautiful woman who is attracted to you but is afraid to initiate

dialogue:

1. Ask her for a lighter if your a smoker and then when she lends you one offer her a cigarette and

then start talking about how cigarettes are so bad for you but you just can't quit. This will start a conversation

going.

2. Ask her for the time and make sure your watch is wrong. Then get her to help adjust your watch and

then start commenting about your watch. Now your having a nice conversation with a stranger in close proximity who

is smelling your mones.

3. Just talk to someone you work with about work and then throw in a few light

hearted jokes and move close so she can smell you.

Remember as soon as they start flirting simply flirt back

in equal measure. If she touches your hand don't just sit there like a dumbstruck idiot, touch her hand back. If

she touches your shoulder, touch her shoulder back. Every flirt she does on you gives you permission to do something

equally flirty and then try to escalate it until you hook up for a date.

Also mones will make you more

attractive to the opposite sex but if you're ungroomed, dress horribly and have poor social skills those things

will work against you and cancel out the effect that mones have.

And one last thing to note is that women on

the pill will react negatively to mones. The morning after pill affects women's chemistry to a point where she will

hate men with high -none levels. So if you're wearing mones and you get blunt rejection just remember she's either

a lesbian or she's on the pill and don't take it personally.

belgareth
09-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Women's responses to mones are

also effected by their point in their cycle. If they are fertile they will respond much better than if they are on

their period.

Personally, I've found the humorus, somewhat flippant approach to women to be the best one. Once

you get comfortable with humor you can make almost anybody smile. If you have all the other attraction pieces in

place and can make her laugh or start joking back, you are almost there.

Sodbuster
09-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the pointers guys.

It seems to me like there are so many hurdles to jump in order to find a meaningful relationship with a woman.

First, I have to psyche myself up to talk to them. Then I have to psyche myself up to call them. Then I have to

psyche myself up before going on a date. In the town I live in now, I've never had a woman pick up the phone on

the first call either, I always have to leave a message. Maybe 1/4 call back. It can get pretty

discouraging.

The advice I've gotten on this forum has been helpful, and I've learned not to be so down on

myself if they don't call back, to just move on, realize they're a flake, take the punch and roll. So, thanks for

all the sound advice.