PDA

View Full Version : detailed log of my phero experience (updated daily)

phillykid
09-23-2008, 10:19 PM
intro
being new to this, i am trying to keep a log of my experience, both for myself

and fellow forumer. i will *try* to update this thread daily, hopefully for a long enough period that will show if

phero works or doesn't work on me. being a science student, i am rather skeptical at this point but the worst that

could come out of this is an interesting experiment.

background
25/m. average looks, above average

personality. i am quite dominant among my group of friends and never really had much trouble getting the girls i

wanted. after a recent breakup with my long-time girlfriend, i've decided to give phero a try (and hopefully boost

my ego a little). i've read the forum achieves rather extensively and i am taking this little "experiment" rather

seriously :)

day 01 (09/22) - 2 "hits"
dose: rolled 2 inch of SOE on both my wrist, and 1 inch on each

side of my neck

i just got bruce's package in the mail in the afternoon and i am excited to start the

experiment. i have decided to go easy first (observing the less is more mantra) and just use SOE alone for the first

few days.

i am not expecting too much given that SOE has mainly nol and rone, I heard that it gets you the subtle

attentions and make people around you relax / chatty. first "hit" came when i was walking down the school and met

the gf of a good friend. we talked as we cross the road and a strange thing happened -- she started walking with me

for like 5 seconds before realizing she was heading in the opposite direction. we were friends before this but i

still find this rather unusual. the second "hit" came when I was in an elevator with another female acquaintance on

my way to my apartment. it was a short interaction but i felt that she was more chatty than usual and gave me a

rather peculiar look as she walked out. maybe it's just psychological on my part.

i have experienced no other

effects, despite two rather long 1 on 1 meetings with male subjects. it seems that so far SOE has not worked on any

males or any female strangers. but i believe it's quite an interesting start and this stuff might just work (esp.

when properly calibrated with my natural level of phero).

day 02 (09/23) - 1 hit + 3-4 "hits"
dose: same,

2 inch of SOE on both my wrist, and 1 inch on each side of my neck

i've kept the SOE dosage same for today,

since yesterday's experiment was hardly long enough to draw any conclusion. addition note to self: with SOE, it is

important to initiate and open the interaction :)

had 3-4 "hits" while randomly walking, good eye contract and

smiles. it may be that the phero is working or that i am just more aware of the reactions of people around me. plus,

one of my male friends seem a little chattier than usual. nothing special happened during interaction with two other

girls. two interesting incidents that warrant mention.

first thing was when i sat down in a large auditorium for

a class today, it was strange that both seats beside me were empty (OD on SOE?) but people were "clustered" around

me (front and back row, and places adjcent to the immediate seats are all full). there was clearly a large empty

space (4 or 5 seats x 2 rows) 2 rows on my front right. i don't think SOE can OD at such low level (if at all) but

it seem weird that people are somehow "drawn" towards me and yet not too close. maybe it's just

coincidence.

while i was in another class, a rather cute girl approached me to see if i want to join her "project

group". she said that she has noticed me from the previous class (the one in the auditorium) and wonder if i would

like to work with her for project for the previous class. i declined as i was already in a group with 4 other girls

(should be fun here). this is nothing unusual as i had a reputation of being a "smart cookie" and generally people

like to work with me. the strange thing is that the girl caught up with me as i walked out after the class, and

asked for my phone number / email, suggesting that we could work together for homeworks in the second class. *shrug*

it turns out that she is a first-year grad student and "didn't know anyone around". i lost myself slightly in her

random compliments that "you're such a genius" and "blar blar blar". i sure don't get that everyday but this

(similar events) has happened before and i can't say that it has to be the SOE effect. still, i count this as my

first phero hit and not "hit" (peusdo-hit).

all other interactions as normal and i have yet to find a very

"concrete" evidence of phero working on me. but so far so good.

day 03 (09/24) - 4 hits
dose: i've

decided to increase the SOE slightly, to see if it will make any difference. approx. 2 inches more than yesterday in

total.

in general, today is a pretty good day. there were just too many "hits" (eye contacts, smiles) that i will

stop counting / mentioning unless there is something interesting to talk about.

i was late for my first class and

it ended before i knew it (i was busy trying to figure out what happened and didn't pay any attention to anybody

around me). then, while i was walking out of the classroom, two girls came up and said something totally random. one

of them ask if i was the guy wearing suit that was running down the hallway before the class started. i was like..

"huh???", but managed to reply something like "sure... i am a magician and i do that sometimes". the other girl

chipped and and claim she is positive that the "guy in suit" look like me (yeah... i was still in bed at that time)

and i was like, "nah.. it wasn't me but quick changing sure sound like something that i could try". i had to rush

off but this is surely a weird one.

i got myself some lunch and before i could start eating it. this girl (who

was beside me) said something like "oh, are you in my XYZ class?".. well, i was but i was more keen in my lunch than

this random girl at this point, i said "ah ha... " and pointed to my lunch on the table. she was like so energtic

and just keep talking about her homework, her classes, her quiz, her trouble while i continue to eat my lunch. it

was a little excessive really and i think it might not be the SOE but just her. (later i noticed she talked just as

much in class...)

there is also this other girl, who commented on my t-shirt, really randomly. i wasn't wearing

something *that* special but it was part of a program and she said she was in the program before blar blar. and how

she will be graduating soon blar blar... it's really quite weird since i never had so many "unsolicited"

interactions and i was honest quite tired at this point (after my lunch, yeah...).

when i was in my final class

today, it was suppose to have some group work of two... but there were odd number of students so one group has to

have three people. naturally i joined a friend's group but the girl sitting beside me looked puzzled, and ask "hey

you should join our group". her teammate, an indian girl, echoed "yeah.. it will make our lives easier.. blar blar".

that was so random, i didn't even know these people. lol...

finally, this is not a hit but i just want to

report on the "social interaction" part. while i was holding office hour today, only one guy showed up. the

interaction was rather normal but i like the atmosphere. i believe that i talked too much in the past and my

dominance may cause the other parties (at least some of them) to talk less or be more serious. but i noticed that

with SOE i *can* talk less because the person i am talking too tends to be more chatty. this happened to the guy too

and he started talking some random stuff that i can't recall now.

very interesting day, and i like the

experience so far.

day 04 (09/25) - 0 hits
dose: given the advice by ID, i've decided to try to OD with

SOE (lol... if that's possible). i doubled my usage from the previous day and it should be interesting to see if

anything "drastic" happens.

nothing much happened today. all "social interactions" would have happened without

the SOE. is it an overdose issue? it might also be my own energy level being low.. it's thursday and i had a late

night so i wasn't smiling or engaging as much.

going out at night with some friends, i re-applied a little SOE

and put on a tiny bit (1/5 of a packet) of TE. let's see how that turns out.

it turns out to be a good night,

but nothing special to report, it seems rather "normal". have i possibly ODed on SOE? lol...

day 05 (09/26) -

2 hits
dose: similar to day 4, total about 8" of SOE and 1/4 packet of TE

nothing much happened in the day,

except some random girl started a conversation about my iphone while i was checking my email on it while queuing for

some stuff. i didn't think iphone is that cool nowadays. but nothing unusual other than that.

had some friends

(2m/2f) came over to my place at night, i *knew* that one of the girls was interested in me, so i couldn't say if

the SOE or TE has worked anything. it was fun flirting for a while knowing that it's my game. she seemed relaxed,

engaged and attracted. but it might have happened without any phero. there are no visible effects on the other girl

or guys.

day 06 (09/27) - 0 hit
dose: total about 8" of SOE and 1/4 to 1/3 packet of TE

i spent

almost the whole day talking to lots of people as part of my job today. i think the SOE has certainly helped in my

sociability and a lot of the people i've talked to rated me as friendly, approachable and good listener. but the TE

doesn't seem to have any effect (on female) but i certainly didn't feel any effect of OD (people still cluster

around me).

day 07 (09/28) - 0 hit
dose: similar to day 6

I had a meeting today and the chairwomen

gave me the kind of look every time after she made a certain comment, i feel that she is seeking my approval and i

just nodded. this doesn't usually happen as she has quite a strong character to say the least. nothing interesting

happened in the gym, it appears that the "interesting experiences" from the first few days has died down

somewhat.

also, i ordered some random stuff (LT, pheros and unscented C7) last week, which should come this week

and might be fun to try.
any suggestions on how to use pheros? i've read that it's quite a legendary product.

(even the non-concentrated version)

phillykid
09-23-2008, 10:20 PM
day 08 (09/29) - 0

hit
dose: just about 8" of SOE.

nothing too spectacular, a few good eye contacts / smiles and nice social

interactions in general. the market was crashing today and oh boy *that* was interesting. probably going to keep the

pure SOE schedule until my new package arrives and i can try the recommendation by sodbuster.

day 09 (09/30) -

0 hit
dose: i got the new stuff in the mail last night, since there is so much buzz about LT, i am going to

"try" to OD it today and see if it works. 6" of SOE (2" on each wrists, 2" on neck) + 4 sprays of LT on cloths (1

per each forearm, 2 on front of shirt).

this should be interesting. i hope i don't get too drowsy or go to the

toilet too much...

i suspected i ODed on too much LT and SOE... which is an "impossibility?" People "seem" to be

avoiding me, but it might have very well due to the fact that i had only 3h of sleep last night and was "closed".

(hell, i was just trying to take a nap whereever I could.. lol)

i've scrubbed myself clean before going out in

the evening later. trying out something totally different. i put on 1 spray of C7 (unscented) and a few inches of

SOE. had a couple "normal interactions", enjoyed myself but nothing considering a "hit" in my book and worth

reporting.

it appears that i am not producing enough -none (although i am 25) and 1 spray of C7 just doesn't cut

it. i don't want to move to NPA first, perhaps i will try to push C7 to the OD level and exactly where that

is.

day 10 (10/01) - 0 hit
i got sick today, not wearing any mones until i get better.

day 11

(10/02) - 0 hit
still sick. no mones

day 12 (10/03) - 0 hit
got better but still not

doing -mones. but i tried various dosage of LT (from 2 sprays on clothes, up to 15 close sprays on cloths). my

response to "pure LT" is that NOTHING has happened. absolutely nothing. just the smell of alcohol and as far as i

could tell, nothing of the sort of responses people have been reporting on the forum. (no self effect either when

put under my nose etc.)

i can only say that either
a) my bottle of LT is degraded due to heat in the process of

shipping (to PA)
b) LT is hype marketing and relies primilarily on pleacebo effect (i think i am quite good at

identifying that)
c) it is "not compatible" with my body type, for whatever reason.

so i in effect got myself a

very nice bottle to mix NPA:SOE for $29.

day 13 (10/04) - 0 hit
dosage: 3 sprays of C7

unscented, 2 on each side of neck and 1 on wrists (rubbed together). about 4-6" of SOE. covered with a light spray

of cool water.

felt much better today, trying out some of the new stuff.

had the opportunity to be in a closed

room with lots of people for >4h. nothing spectacular really. the guys seem to give me a little more respect, but i

have always had that, and i can't tell if it's the -none from C7 working. i've also observed a slight increase in

eye contact (social) and "chattiness", but given my early success from my SOE trials, it could just be due to the

SOE alone.

i started out with 3 sprays, which can be ODing, as I was actually trying to OD and see where my limit

was. apparently there is hardly any effect (OD or otherwise). I think i will repeat the exact same dose for the next

2 days and confirm that C7 has no effect on me at that dosage. then i will either move up to 4 or down to 2 (i've

tried 1 spray for a morning, nothing.)

going to watch a show later in the evening. will probably just refresh

with some SOE and i think the C7 will last that long (i applied around 8am... i heard it goes somewhere like 6+,

even 12+ hours).

nope, looks like 3 sprays of C7 with Pheros cover didn't work well. no OD though and the pheros

smells really nice.

day 14 (10/05) - 0 hit
dose: did some mix today... just for fun. i put

on 1 spray of DD#1 (SOE:NPA, 7:3)... with several extra inches of SOE rolled on.

Hmm... it stinks despite my

attempt to cover with 2 sprays of cool water. But nothing outrageous happened, I did get a few good soft hits, eye

contacts and smiles. One strange thing is that during a "power meeting", the president, who is usually very

confident and assertive, acted rather strangely. She keep mis-speaking and her train of thoughts seemed to be

constantly interrupted. Very unusually.. but fun to watch. I was sitting right beside her, maybe all the -nones are

straining her senses :)

will go back to the more normal experiment with C7 tml.

phillykid
09-23-2008, 10:21 PM
reserved for week 3

updates.

phillykid
09-23-2008, 10:24 PM
reserved for week 4

updates.

chris_etd
09-24-2008, 05:21 AM
Interesting read, if I were

you I would add NPA to your mix for more sexual results. But I do like what you are doing SOE as it creates a

friendly atmosphere and using that as a start of your phero tests is a good place to start.

Also wouldn't it be

better if you posted your updates as other people comment, then you would know the order of things instead of having

all your stuff at the top of the page?

idesign
09-24-2008, 06:27 AM
Don't be afraid to roll on the

SoE generously, you can't really OD on it. The hits will come. Hold off on NPA and give the SoE a good run by

itself.

belgareth
09-24-2008, 06:38 AM
Definately agree with ID on all

points. NPA isn't going to be in your interests, especially if you are already dominant.

phillykid
09-25-2008, 07:53 AM
updated day 03

(09/24).

chris_etd (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=16743): thanks for the advice. i do

have NPA and some TE/C7 samples that bruce generously provided. i intend to try mixing them after using SOE alone

for a while first, just to experiment. i put all the logs together on top for easier updating and reading, esp. for

those who is new to the thread in the future. it's hard to click and scroll through pages if you just want to read

what happened day to day. i will post replies and comments as usual at the

bottom.

idesign (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=6351): yeah,

thanks. i think you are right

on.

belgareth (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=122): perhaps i'll

start of with a little TE (just a 1:5 diluted NPA right?) this weekend for the more "non-social" type of

interaction. it may work better or worse... but all part of the experiment.

phillykid
09-25-2008, 07:57 AM
some questions for the

experts:

1. i have been thinking, how is it possible for people to identify that the phero comes from *me* when

say i am standing close to another person? it's like cologne, when u have a group of people clustered together, how

can you tell who is wearing it?

2. the effective ranges of pheros, are they the same for NOL, RONE, NONE? from

your experience, what kind of distance works for indoors / outdoors?

thanks, i am also one curious cookie.

belgareth
09-25-2008, 08:07 AM
That's an interesting question

that has never been answered effectively. Some believe that a woman can tell even where on your body the mones are

while standing 3' away. Others, me included, believe you are emmitting a cloud of mones that disperse into the air

and women can only generalize as to the source. If you are wearing a lot of mones you create a bigger cloud making

it harder to identify the source in a group. My opinion only.

idesign
09-25-2008, 02:23 PM
I tend to agree with Belgareth.

I do know that in a very intimate setting, a woman can pinpoint exactly where your application is.

But in a general public setting I believe pheromones are like cologne, and leave a "wake", available to all.

I've also experienced "zeroing in" on a -mone signal too, fun to watch. They'll lift their nose a little and

look around, and kind of subliminally move closer until they're in scent range.

Good comments on this topic by

Bel and DrSmellThis here. (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19053)

phillykid
09-27-2008, 06:39 AM
updated day 04 (09/25) and

day 05 (09/26). (see above)

thanks for the response ID and bel.

some quick questions again:

1. what could

be the cause in the reduction in response? i knew i couldn't have ODed with SOE and 1/5 packet of TE is like...

litte.

2. what's the effective time for SOE and for TE? I read that it ranges from 4 to 6 to 8h... are they the

same for -none, -nol and -rone? also, when i refresh the application, how much should i use? 50% of the initial

dosage?

3. what are some good application spots for the TE gel. i've tried the typical places like wrist, neck,

jawline and behind the ears. any place u guys like?

thanks, i will keep updating on my experience :)

phillykid
09-28-2008, 07:21 PM
updated day 06 and 07.

(see above)

as written above, it appears that the effect of pheros has "died down" somewhat compared to the

interesting encounters in the first few days.

am I ODing? (with just <10in SOE and a TE packet which is spread

out over 3 days with some leftover still)

hmm... my confidence is a little shaken, but i still think pheros work

given my experience in the first few days but i might be doing something wrong. i'll probably go back to pure SOE

tml and see if things change.

belgareth
09-28-2008, 07:24 PM
There's been a lot of talk of

buildup from repeated applications causing ODs. You might want to try reducing the amount of TE you are using. SoE

isn't likely to cause ODs and what does convert to -none would impact the TE applications not the SoE.

phillykid
09-28-2008, 08:27 PM
hey bel, a quick one for you.

i smell some funky smell on my wrist (where i apply SOE) after washing it twice with soap. that smell seem to have

gotten into my skin.. hmm.. any advice?

Sodbuster
09-28-2008, 09:01 PM
The SOE does eventually to

convert to -none, so after it's been on my wrist for like 6 hours I can kinda smell it a little bit. If I reapply

halfway through the day, then don't shower the next day and reapply in the morning and afternoon, by the end of the

day I can smell kinda funky. Seems like the women really like it though.

Anyways, lots of good posts here. You

need to get out to a club, wear half a TE gel pack or more, covered with like 16 inches of SOE, have a couple stiff

drinks, and see what happens. You'll lose your doubts about the effectiveness of these products, and probably have

a great time.

As for me and SOE, it tends to have the exact effects you've listed. The people around me get

comfortable and chatty. That's it though.

Also, I'd say try that unscented chikara covered with Pheros a

couple of times during class. The hits should be a bit more pronounced.

phillykid
09-29-2008, 12:50 PM
thanks sodbuster, will give

it a try when i get the stuff. also, i am not a club person as i get really annoyed with loud music. but i'll give

that a try when my friend (occasionally) drag me to a party. might work wonder on "somewhat drunk" girls, but

that's not my goal ;)

i really like the saying that a good mix / application of mones is like a nice shirt, that

moves me from a 6 to 8.. maybe even 9 if i actually put on some nice shirt (before taking them off) =)

the

bottomline is still ME, which is a wonderful human being to began with *shameless grin*

phillykid
10-04-2008, 11:21 AM
updated day 09, 10, 11,

12, 13

summary: i was sick. "experiment" not very eventful overall. tried a LT, C7 and SOE at different

dosage.
detail: see above

questions for the experts:

1. LT has absolutely 0 effect

on me, even right after i put on 15 sprays. out of my 3 conjectures above (day 12), which one is more likely? i feel

like just pouring the rest away (have about 1/2 bottle left, after 2 days of experiment) and re-use the bottle for

mixing. any thought?

2. 1 spray of C7 seems to do nothing, and somehow i feel that i am not producing enough

-none. now, after day 13, looks like even 3 sprays (with SOE+Cool Water cover) is not doing much. any advice

here?

3. on mixing SOE:NPA in a bottle, since one is oil-based and one of alcohol-based. i should shake like mad

before every application? since it's hard to gague a precise application of NPA without actually mixing it

first.

many thanks in advance.

phillykid
10-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Updated Day 14 (see

above).