PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie that needs your help! Please!

dantheman1
09-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Hello everyone, it's my first time posting in this forums. I'm 19, college student, I consider myself

pretty good looking, 6' 3", 182 lbs. My brother (who is 18, 5'11", 200, not that good looking) got me stared with

pheromones, he puts 7" roll of SOE unscented on his forearms, 1 spray of TE on his neck, and 3" roll of SOE

unscented over the TE. He has been getting great results, like... new girl every night type results. He also notices

that both guys and girls are very sociable around him too. I tried using his method of SOE on forearm & neck and

spray of TE on neck and got no results. If anything, I think it made me unattractive. I figured I OD'ed, so i put

just a dab of SOE on forearm and 1/2 spray of TE on neck... still no results. I've experimented putting just TE on

neck and just SOE on forearms but again, no significant results. Are there any combinations of the two that y'all

could recommend? Is it possible that I'm naturally putting out too much pheromones?

chris_etd
09-23-2008, 10:01 PM
I know I'm new as well but

start with one and then when people are used to you then increase it by either adding more of the same or another

type.
I'd say forget the forearms and just focus on the neck and wrists with SOE alone like 4" max, then over

time add more.

belgareth
09-24-2008, 03:36 AM
I doubt the application

location has anything to do with your results. Instead, I think the TE could be your problem. Are you in good

physical shape? -None output in a young person is usually pretty high and you are a pretty big person so you may be

intimidating to some.

Mixing when just starting mones is usually a poor idea. Instead, start with a single

product and experiment with it until you find your sweet spot or decide it doesn't work for you. But you also need

to work at it. Are you doing all the other things like having a decent approach? It all matters.