PDA

View Full Version : My first 4 days using mones

D2theFresh
09-23-2008, 10:47 AM
OK,

here is the deal...I am 36 years old, single, trying to get more dates and working on my self-confidence. I am

5'11'' about 200 pounds with 10% bodyfat - I have some tattoos and work as an attorney - I also have a new

puppy. I bought Alpha 7 and Liquid Trust after reading through the reviews and the message boards. So far, Ihave

tried different doses of each, from 1/2 drop A& to 4 drops A7 to see if I noticed any difference. Yesterday was when

I wore 4 drops of A7 and I had mixed reactions, i.e.

1-one of those salesgirls trying to sell me a scented

heating pad got very touchy feely with me and, when I asked for her phone #, she took mine - she then kept hounding

me to buy the product, to which I replied, well, how can I tell if you like me or you just want me to buy the

product so I told her that if she was interested, she would call me this weekend and then, I would think about

buying the product. We shall see - she gave me tons of eye contact but, then again, she is a salesgirl...

2-I

was in a store called "Gizmos and Gadgets" that is sort of like a Spencer Gifts store - a woman was pressing one of

those dolls that say supposedly funny phrases like "You can't BS a BS'r!" to which , upon hearing, caused her to

burst out laughing - so I smiled at her - she smiled back but then exited the store rather quickly. What was that

about...???

3-Still in "G&G" - was in the 'blacklight/lava lamp' area and an attractive woman was in there as

well so I said to her "I wonder if I would have to paint my whole house black in order to see any effect from these

things" - she half-heartedly giggled and said "uh-huh" - then left the area...could be mone OD???

4-Still in the

same store a young sales girl says hello to me before I knew she was a salesgirl - then, when I said "hello" back to

her - she said "Don't worry, I'm not hitting on you" - to which I replied "Oh, why not?" - she then stated she

cannot mix business with pleasure - to which I said, oh, so you associate talking with me with pelasure - she

laughed and we had great eye contact but, upon asking her #, she stuck to her "business/pleasure" mantra

OK -

now for experiences with 1 drop of A7

1-had a fun conversationw ith a cute girl at the dog park when I was there

with my puppy - she said she was there with her boyfriend then, 5 minutes later mentioned that the boyfriend really

wasn't a boyfriend - I asked for her # and what her weekend plans were - she said she was open on Friday so we made

tentative plans - over the next couple of days I attempted to call her only to be connected to a fax machine. When I

did reach someone - the man said there was nobody by her name living at that address - hmmmmmm I wonder why the

change of heart?

2-The next day met another woman at the dog park who was makign serious eye contact - after

about 15 minutes she gave me her # then invited me on a walk through the woods with her dog and my dog and me. She

kept noticing my tattoos and asking me to take my shirt off so she could see them. We made plans to go out Saturday

evening - which never happened. After a few text messages and phone calls, she seems to have fallen off the face of

the earth.

Could this be due to the mones being out of the picture and perhaps they were only intereste din the

mones...not me?

HELP!!!!!!!

idesign
09-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Sounds like you might have had

some OD going on in the first 4 examples. 4 drops is a pretty heavy dose for most people. 1 drop seemed to work

better for you.

Your follow-up after getting their # might be a little too aggressive, or maybe you asked for the

phone # too quickly, and created an uncomfortable situation from the start. No way to tell from the info you

gave.

Personally, I'm in no great hurry to get someone on a date, and mostly let friendships develop and see

where it goes. You go to a dog park, usually you see the same people there pretty regularly right? So, maybe just

relax and let don't push too hard too fast.

Sounds like you got a couple of good hits, but its definitely true

that once you get over the edge its pretty much up to you.

belgareth
09-23-2008, 02:52 PM
ID's advice is right on the

money. Lower the dose and stop pushing so hard. When you push too hard you can seem creepy or desperate. In either

case you reduce your percieved value.

idesign
09-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Exactly. Let the -Mones

attract, then draw them in and make them wait. It could be a matter of minutes or hours or days. Timing is

everything.

Sodbuster
09-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Guys, I've never been a

member of a forum with such active moderators. You guys always pop in with advice, in what seems like every forum

topic. It's incredible!

To D2TheFresh,
Trying to meet new women is, in fact, a numbers game. I've found that

for all the women I've gotten numbers from, who seemed really interested at the time, with whom I was sure I was

going to get somewhere , I've gone out on a date with maybe 1 out of every 5. A second date with probably half

that. Just recently I had a waitress recognize me from her previous job, come over and talk to me for over 10

minutes, leave me her number, and then I haven't heard from her since, despite leaving her a voicemail.

You just

can't over-analyze it. Stop trying to find fault in yourself, or in the mones, or in the woman and realize that

it's probably not going to happen on the first try unless you're very lucky.

Just keep working at it, and

success will come. Don't get discouraged.

idesign
09-25-2008, 03:29 AM
You

just can't over-analyze it. Stop trying to find fault in yourself, or in the mones, or in the woman and realize

that it's probably not going to happen on the first try unless you're very lucky.

Just keep working at it, and

success will come. Don't get discouraged.

I like this post... Quote of the Month.

belgareth
09-25-2008, 06:32 AM
Guys,

I've never been a member of a forum with such active moderators. You guys always pop in with advice, in what seems

like every forum topic. It's incredible!

That's 'cause were a bunch of busybody, know it all types.

Honestly, thanks. We do try to help.