PDA

View Full Version : Basic stuff revisited.

belgareth
09-23-2008, 08:24 AM
I'll start by

saying that at over 50 years old I still get hits from women barely old enough to vote. I must be doing something

right. I also am asking everybody else to chime in with their own methods and experience. Needless to say, my

methods and results do not apply to everybody and your results WILL vary.

In my opinion attraction is a numbers

game. The more points you can score with the most women in the places you are likely to be, the mre likely you are

to get laid or start a rewarding relationship. That also means you have to be congruent with when and where you are.

Shorts and tee shirt at a cocktail party aren't going to cut it, especially if you have lousy legs.

First and

most important in the art of attraction is your appearance. From everything I've read women like a hip to stomach

ratio of 1:1. In other words, being totally cut or having a big belly is going to be points against you with the

majority of women. Some women want only the most cut and fit men but others don't. It's all context. Go to a

surfer beach and you'll want to be cut but go to a college and a little more body will be fine. Some women will

also prefer a guy without much in the way of arm, leg and shoulder muscles but most would prefer somebody who takes

decent care of their physical condition and has some muscle. Some simply don't care. Again, generally speaking, the

majority are going to go for the middle of the road, in good condition but not musclebound, not cut and not fat. The

most points will be awarded to those people. More than one woman says that how a man moves tells a lot of what he'd

be like as a lover. Some, flowing movements, being graceful, can make a huge difference is how you are percieved.

Dancing or martial arts can give you that ability.

How you carry yourself is going to mean a lot too. Stand up

and meet people face to face. Don't slouch and lean all the time. Look like you are sure of yourself and

comfortable in who you are. Don't huddle into yourself with your arms crossed and looking at the floor. You'll

drive people away.

Ask yourself what type of people you like to be around. In my case and a majority of others

it is happy people who are having fun. So...CHEER UP! Grow a sense of humor and stop taking yourself so seriously.

Laugh and learn to be funny. This world is a very comical place if you learn to look at it appropriately. You don't

have to put down others, or even want to, to be funny. More points will be awarded to the guy that makes others

laugh.

Do not ever become a doormat. Learn to say no and mean it. Never let anybody walk on you, walk away

instead. A self confident person can walk away from anybody if the situation warrants it and should be perfectly

happy doing so. Keep your self respect at all times while acting the part of a gentleman.

The idea of a

gentleman has been debated endlessly on this forum. To me it is a person who treats others with respect while

retaining his own self respect and demanding respect of others. But always remember that respect is not given

freely, it is earned. Like I said before, be willing to walk away whenever it is warranted. Keep your values and

principles at all times. Stand up for yourself if needed.

Clothing has been a constant source of debate here.

95% of the time I dress very casually and don't care who likes it. The other 5% I can dress very well. Others here

are metro-sexual in their attire and others still just dress nicely all the time. To me it has to do with congruency

both with who you are and where you are. Dress for where you'll be and the people you will be around but be clean

and neat about it.

Which brings us to the next subject: Personal Hygene. Clothes with stains and spots, stained

or dirty or missing teeth, bad breath, foul body odors, greasy and unkempt hair and even dirty fingernails will lose

you points. Take care of yourself, it makes a huge difference.

I left pheromones to last for a reason. Most new

users and many older users seem to think they can spash on some random pheromones and have women falling out of the

sky. It doesn't work that way. They are a part of the whole picture and can add or subtract points depending on how

you use them. Each of us has our personal pheromone signature and our own personna. Synthetic pheromones are an

enhancement of both. But like many other things, more is not always better. You are going to need to learn what

works for you and how much you need. It's a trial and error process but a few general stipulations apply. I'm not

going to get into them here as there is so much written about it already. Do some searching and reading on the forum

or even ask a question and provide details so we can offer you appropriate help.

Keep in mind that pheromones

are not miracle cures and that not all women will be receptive all the time or even ever receptive to what you have

to offer. At a guess I'd say that less than 25% of the women you meet will be affected by pheromones at any given

time and you may well blow them out of the water with failures in the other areas mentioned above. But, by adding

pheromenes in the right amounts you can seriously increase the overall percentage of women that will notice you and

be receptive to your approaches.

idesign
09-23-2008, 08:37 AM
:thumbsup: GREAT post

Bel.

One quick comment for now, pheromones are very unlikely to overcome a woman's non-attraction to you. There

must be at least a kernel of attraction to work with, that's one reason why all of Bel's comments are

valuable.

What is it about YOU that attracts HER?

She's checking you out, and women see more than men in many

ways.

Would love to hear some comments about this.

d3kst3r
09-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Yeah pheromones are only a part

of a bigger puzzle. If you weigh as much as a sumo wrestler and are antisocial, those factors will overrule any

power the mones will give you. Get your game together first and then try mones and your attractiveness will

skyrocket.

DrSmellThis
09-24-2008, 08:48 PM
A generous post, Belgareth.

Nice summary of issues and advice you've given.

Just to support your humor comments: I've been accused much of

my life of being too serious, even though I've always thought I had a good sense of humor. Lately a friend and I

started sending humorous text comments to each other every day. We also get together to watch comedies. I've found

that my sense of humor, and ability to not take things seriously, has increased significantly. A couple women have

commented that I am funny recently, which would have been rare before.

I've even performed comedy a couple times

on stage now, and I'd never thought to do that in the past. The reception was very good from the audience, which

suprised me.

The area of your brain devoted to humor and general levity is like a muscle -- the more you use it

the bigger and stronger it gets. Self improvement in this area is more than possible if you practice.

Women love

humor. It is the best way to not appear threatening to women, even if you are, because you want to bend them over

and ... :)

And a note on the use of pheromones. A general principle has served me well over the years:

I use

the least effective amount of every pheromone chemical that has a positive effect for me. So it's a little

of everything good. If you use just enough to work I think you avoid causing neural fatigue and/or overload

in your "targets."

By "overload", I mean that if your smell nerves are firing too much from some pheromone or

pheromones, if your olfactory system is too aroused, they might not be able to accept new input from additional

pheromones, even if you are not overdosing, but simply failed to use the least effective amount. You are leaving

their systems space to react to the whole pheromone profile you are emitting, including your body's own natural

pheromones, which are perhaps more subtle than the mones we supplement. You need just enough pheromone to make their

olfactory (smell) nerves fire, and no more.

I don't think this idea has been explicitly disussed in the forum,

unless I'm forgetting, but it's something I've thought about for a good while, and my results support bringing it

up at this point.

Like Bel says, only experimentation can determine how much you should wear, but as a rule you

can start with the smallest dose and work your way up to the point where you first notice something from someone. If

you've tried a new pheromone and it works for you, I believe you can most always add the smallest effective amount

of it to your mixes with further positive results. Some pheromones might even be best used as "background", with

smaller doses than for other mones.

belgareth
09-25-2008, 06:30 AM
Thanks Doc. I've been a

smartass all my life. It's been both a boon and a problem many, many times. Once I grew up enough to control it, it

became a very useful tool in relationships. I am funny but not in the comedian way, if that makes sense. Although I

still do some lecturing here and there and my humor seems to help with that as well.

To me, humor does not have

to be about insulting people as so many others tend to do. It is more about the funny world we live in and my

slightly different way of looking at it. Whatever the case, it works well for me and seems to appeal to women of all

ages.

I like your comments about overload. Most of the time I like to compare pheromones to light. Just because

you can use a 600 watt bulb doesn't mean you want to or even that its a good idea. If a 60 will do the job, use a

60 and don't blind everybody with your glare. You can push people into pheromone overload the same as you can blind

them with too bright a light. In either case the results are often negative.

Other than that, I'm a cheapskate.

Why should I use two drops when one will do the job and save the other one for later use? That's the engineer in me

coming out again. :)

phillykid
09-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Great read. Thanks guys. I

think phero is really a part of the big puzzle :)

tim929
09-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Personal presence is a huge part

of opening the doors to the hearts and minds of others. I am a short fat bald guy and on personality alone I get

huge milage with women young enough to be my daughters. Bel makes some very very important points. Personal hygene

is an absolut must! Pay attention to ALL the details.Nose hair, ear hair, body hair...hair hair...whatever.Dress

clean and neat...despite current fasions, chicks actualy like it when men dress neatly. Pay attention to the image

you are presenting.If you look pissed off you will be percieved as pissed off an avoided appropriately.

I am a

very open and outgoing person and get awesome results on that alone...pheromones simply put the exclamation point on

the end of it all.

belgareth
09-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Other than the body hair, I

have to completely agree with you, Tim. Nice to see you around again, by the way. It seems like far too much work to

nair or shave myself from neck to ankles so people can just deal with the fact I wear a fur coat. Can you imagine

what the razor stubble would be like? :rant: I'm not really interested in gaining universal approval so don't

bother trying too much. It might turn some off but others like it. Just like my beard, some women love it and others

hate it. One woman claimed the hair on my chest tickled her nipples and got her very excited, another loved the feel

of my beard on her thighs and made disparaging comments about razor stubble burns from other men.

When it comes

to dealing with women I've fond the best way is to not take them to seriously. You'd be surprised how many times a

woman will come after you when you get sidetracked by something/somebody else and ignore her after a few minutes of

joking around. It doesn't require you be rude just don't let her think you are willing to put her on a pedestal.

It raises your percieved value in that you are not desperate and are unwilling to play games. The rules are in front

of her from the begining.

Pendragon
09-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Other

than the body hair, I have to completely agree with you, Tim. Nice to see you around again, by the way. It seems

like far too much work to nair or shave myself from neck to ankles so people can just deal with the fact I wear a

fur coat. Can you imagine what the razor stubble would be like? :rant: I'm not really interested in gaining

universal approval so don't bother trying too much. It might turn some off but others like it. Just like my beard,

some women love it and others hate it. One woman claimed the hair on my chest tickled her nipples and got her very

excited, another loved the feel of my beard on her thighs and made disparaging comments about razor stubble burns

from other men.

When it comes to dealing with women I've fond the best way is to not take them to seriously.

You'd be surprised how many times a woman will come after you when you get sidetracked by something/somebody else

and ignore her after a few minutes of joking around. It doesn't require you be rude just don't let her think you

are willing to put her on a pedestal. It raises your percieved value in that you are not desperate and are unwilling

to play games. The rules are in front of her from the begining.

On not taking women too seriously. That

could be related to the "smell of fear" thread. Alot of the times the better looking the woman the more out of touch

with the real world it seems since she's used to being on the pedestal.

Do something she's not expecting. Walk

up to the cutest lady in the place and say "Thats really cool you'd wear that in public." Although in some cases

questioning a womans fashion sense maybe like poking a wild animal with a stick....your mileage may vary. :)