PDA

View Full Version : I am not sure if this was a hit or not....you be the judge....

perfectdre
09-22-2008, 01:12 AM
Last friday night, I went to this lounge/restaurant for my friend's

sister birthday and she had friends there. First off, I had on a dab of npa mixed with 1/4 of a soe gel packet and

my cover cologne was instince by david beckham I was talking to the friends and things were normal. Then I zeroed in

one friend who was married with 3 kids by the way who said she wasnt in love with her husband. Anyway, as the night

progressed we started hugging, kissing, and feeling on each other and stuff. She said that she does not normally let

it get that far and especially since she met me that night. She said I smelled so good and she asked what I was

wearing. I just told her instinct by david beckham. She met me a couple days after and we were at it again and I had

on the same stuff and she loved how I smelled; but she stood me up this past saturday. Now, I am wondering does

anyone think she was just into me and not the pheros? Or the pheros gave me a little edge? Or she was just lonely

in her marriage?

tim929
09-22-2008, 03:06 AM
sounds like alittle of all of the

above. How much did she have to drink? How bad is her marriage? How old is she? How old are you? There are alot of

different things that can effect a persons responses to you.Pheromones are only one of the tools in the tool box.

koolking1
09-22-2008, 05:21 AM
You have to be careful with

a married woman, there's so many things going on in the life of an unhappily married woman that it's mind boggling

and you really aren't aware of them. Her husband might have heard something, he might of sensed something, one of

her kids might suspect something, it goes on and on. I would catergorize your fun time with her as a hit and your

own charm and her begging off for Saturday night as something going on in her life that has little to do with you.

I would just let her know discretely that you are there for her if she's in the mood.

Sodbuster
09-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Amen to that Koolking. I

worked with a married woman who's husband was way overprotective of her, to the point where he wouldn't let her go

out on her own anymore. She would flirt with me all the time, but it never went further. It seemed to me like she

just needed a little action, you know. Like she needed some sort of proof that she was still desirable, or that if

she did decide to get divorced she would still be able to interest other men. Hell, that might have been all that

it was.

d3kst3r
09-24-2008, 09:02 AM
From my experience with married

women, they'll flirt and stuff but as soon as they start falling for you they'll immediately back away and go cold

turkey. I believe they're denying themselves the pleasure in order to keep their marriage secure and to avoid

drama. So deep down inside they want you but their mind is telling them to step back and be rational.