PDA

View Full Version : I was just thinking.....

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 06:22 PM
My understanding is that each person has a different body chemistry, and, as such, each person has a unique \'pheromone signature\' that comes about from this unique chemistry.

These pheros that we\'re all using are basically synthesised using the same \'blueprint\', though...I mean if they are produced by labs for scientific and testing purposes, then purity and consistency of the product would be essential for consistent low-error test results. Right? So in effect, the -none that each of us puts on is exactly the same, no matter who we are....it\'s all based on one model or one sample from some guy that may have been taken 20 or 30 years ago...some average scientist in a lab somewhere...think about it. Some old, possibly dead nerd\'s pheromone signature is being worn by all of us every day, and driving women wild. Which just goes to prove that, deep down, women really *do* dig brainy guys....

just a thought...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 08:34 PM
The pheromone blueprints of these products don\'t match anything human. Who has a phero signature of 4:1 nol:rone, etc.? Besides, none of them contain -dienone and other components we know are in human sweat.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 10:22 PM
Yea bro and still both a nerd and a world class olympic athlete produce NONE so it doesn\'t matter if they synthesised it from the nerd or the athlete it will still just be freakin NONE. No difference between the two. And thats right now one has a phero signature of these products, these products just supplement our phero-signitures. I think our phero signatures are a lot more complicated than just NONE, NOL, RONE, and DIEON or whatever. But the industry is kindof starting and so is the reseach.
Later...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 05:19 PM
So you\'re telling me the -none produced by a world-class athlete and the none produced by a couch potato would be exactly the same? That seems hard to believe...I mean everything that our bodies produce is affected by a myriad of factors, including genetics, health, age, weight, eating habits, frequency of excercise...etc. Why wouldn\'t that be true of -none as well? I would expect that even -none would vary from person to person. Maybe that\'s why pheros don\'t work at all for some people. If a guy\'s personal -none is so far different from the bottled -none he just put on, he probably smells like a guy with some other guy\'s sweat all over him, the implications of which wouldn\'t make him a very attractive mating candidate, I\'d wager....

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 10:23 PM
-none is -none, no matter who or what produces it. If it\'s different, then it\'s not -none.

There will be differences in amounts produced but A is A, a horse is a horse, and -none is -none.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 10:26 PM
The chemicals are exactly the same (within reasonable production specs) I believe what the misunderstanding here is the levels of the differing phero output of a couch potato vs an Olympic athlete. Oh yeah, don\'t bag on nrrds, you might have to work for one. But, make no mistake, they are identical chemically.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 08:38 PM
If none is none, no matter who or what produces it, does that mean that pig none and human none are exactly the same, and have exactly the same effects? If not, then none could vary within species just as it does from species to species, yes?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 11:06 PM
That\'s right, none from pigs would be exactly the same as none from humans and would have exactly the same effects. (Assuming it\'s not contaminated with something else from the pig.)

Edited b/c I originally said \"pig none\" and \"human none,\" which makes them sound different, though they\'re not. images/icons/smile.gif

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: Tantalus ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 02:33 PM
Ok sympatible the idea is like basic chemical compounds say like thinking ... i dont know what youre understanding of science is but oil is oil pretty much wherever its found as a raw material the same as iron carbon hydrogen oxygen etc. At a molecular level its specific ( you dont get 50 or 100 types of oxygen for example otherwise we wouldnt be able to breathe) the same with the androgens and any other chemical or compound found out there. The androgens are the same for humans everywhere (they have been isolated in a lab) the difference between people is ratios and amounts produces (when you work out or exercise you produce more of them) they are determined by genetic factors - in human sweat there are thousands of compounds but some have been isolated and magnified in synthetic form ( a bit like insulun for people with diabeties) these ones of course act as sexual attractants and can be increased naturally anyway (not to the same levels but to still have an effect) by eating heathly exercise etc. So to ban them in some countries will be hopeless anyway (or to pinch them - australian customs officals with sticky fingers) and the big business companies are already putting them in their products and will be mass produced within 5 years anyway - so business money will talk anyway - especially with the big colonge and perfume houses and chemical companies. As far as pig pheromones some of the ripoff products may use them (apparently its cheaper to make them in the lab anyway) a bit like producing insultion.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 03:07 PM
\"As far as pig pheromones some of the ripoff products may use them (apparently its cheaper to make them in the lab anyway) a bit like producing insultion.\"

Well, the isolated pig pheromones are androstenone and androstenol!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2002, 05:24 PM
They had this program on the national geographic channel maybe a week ago, it was titled the science of love.
In it the mentioned pheros and the said that every single person on the planet had a phero/scen signature that was distinctly their own(more unique than finger-prints)
There are bound to be may pheros that havent been discovered yet and the unique combination of pheros sends out a gerneral sit-rep about any particular persons health and imune-system etc.
Maybe natural pheros produced by the human body is in someway molecularily linked with each other(1 none molecule linked to 2 nol molecules and 3 rone.....)
This may explain why combos seem to work so good..........

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 01:37 AM
Ok wrong infor nol and none are pig and human but rone is defintelty only human (ask james kohl folks he is the authority) anwyay the effectivness could also have something to do with the fact that they are many times stronger normal levels (ie someone posted that APC is two times normal output - its at the very low end AE could be 100 times stronger which means 200 times normal human levels therefore effectiveness.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 02:01 AM
I think the people at APC claiming twice normal output are making arbitrary statements with no basis. I posted an abstract about the concentration of -none and -dienone on human sweat from the axillary region, and it was surprisingly high.

Watcher
02-26-2002, 02:09 AM
Ok i have to jump in here ive been using pheromones for quite some time and have been following the forum for the last 6 months (tried many products from here and other sites) and agree with james kohl in the fact that he says that the androsterone and androstenol work better than none. Ive been using soe for two weeks since i recieved my order. Thanks bruce for the quick shipment. Anyway the hits i have been recieving im 25 and its been even more amazing than anything else, truth youre right about APC and the false claims seems to be a lot of that around. DD i disagree with you on the none thing i would say to leave it out completly because it is offensive to some and really gets more negative reactions than positives. For those that are trying to get in the fact that the products here are using pig pheromones, bruce sounds honest so if he sells only lab produced pheros than thats good because it works out cheaper anyway. Will be posting regulary because i feel that the more input the better. A rationale approach is the best way to go.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 02:29 AM
I appreciate your input, Watcher. For Watcher and those of you who have been getting better results with SOE than -none products, maybe you can tell us how you were using the -none products before the switch and how you\'re using SOE now.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Hey guys. I didn\'t mean to sound like I was disrespecting on scientists and all that w/ the nerd thing. Part of me is a scientist too and damn proud of it. Im studying to be an engineer but I love all sciences. Scientist are the people that propel humanity to higher levels of existance (mentally, physically, and sociologically). Everyone else just does the busy work.
The world grows because of a mind that is inpartial, always wanting to learn, and create.
Dont want to sound dramatic images/icons/tongue.gif lol but thats how it is.
Later

Watcher
02-26-2002, 12:31 PM
Well as far as using various none products just the normal applications in the normal places around the neck and wrists. It is just a whole different feedback using rone and nol. You get all the benefits of pheromones without the driving away of every single person in the room with the offensive piss smell. Its just a nice smell get people close and have the positive effects of using the pheromone products.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 03:39 PM
Watcher, I was just wondering how much -none you were using. Any more than 2 sprays of Edge could be OD.