PDA

View Full Version : So what the hell happened here anyway?

shimmyshimmy
09-21-2008, 01:28 AM
It's an early Saturday night and I'm bored as hell.

I moved out to the midwest (Iowa) from

the east coast(Pennsylvania) back in March to work on my doctorate and things here are pretty boring. My weekends

usually involve lots of studying and maybe a movie or working on my car or some other equally non-distinct activity.

Tonight was a bit different as I decided that a few drinks were called for as I had pulled out a pretty

spectacular turnaround in my organic chemistry
class. :cheers:
So I'm doing some work around the apartment

this afternoon then get myself ready for the evening with the usual shit, shower & shave that every guy is familiar

with. I also haven't had the chance to hang out with too many women since I have been here either. It's not

that they're not around. I'm just really busy. I'm hoping tonight's different. After I shower I put on 8

dabs of TE behind my ears and along my neck and around my upper chest and long strokes of SoE. I applied 3 long

strokes down each arm from my elbow to my wrist. I also hit up my jaw line and cheeks with random strokes. I

firmly believe that a person can't overdose with SoE. I also tried something new this time. It should have been

obvious, but sometimes obvious takes me a little while. I dowsed myself in Polo Black directly over where there the

TE was. I usually go easy on the cologne, but after my last time out with a just a few spritzes a lot of people

were like "What smells like ass?" So this time I tried a lot more. It seemed to do the trick.
At one point there

were 4 women on either side of me. I tried to get the eye from them, but one was with her bf and giving me the eye

every other sip from her drink and the three others were getting all emotional over the one's fiance, so whatever.

However, the bartenders were all over me like a starving man all over a grilled cheese sandwich. There were 3 of

them and all were attractive. The last one was a little chunky, but her boobs were incredible and her face was cute

too. I would have went home with her in an instant.
The place is not really happening, so the bartenders are

all over the place, doing shots, talking amongst themselves and picking up glasses while generally trying to be

busy. I strike up a conversation with one. We seemed to hit it off. She tells me that she's dated a few people

from the school I went to. I also bust her balls a bit because she carded me (I'm 30). She eventually goes off to

wait on other customers. Meanwhile, the other bartenders come over to wash glasses and I strike up conversations

with them too. I'm not the smoothest player out there, but with these 'mones things seem to be going well and all

responded really well.
Later on the first bartender comes back over and she's rubbing her hands together.

She tells me to give her one of my hands and I do. She then gives me a hand massage that felt spectacular. Not

just for the massage, but also because I had rowed 7500 m on the ergometer the day before and my hands were killing

me. She was eyeing me up like a T-bone steak too. The thing is that she left all of the sudden to go wait on other

patrons of the bar and I couldn't get her attention again. :confused: I was slightly pissed, but whatever, no big

deal. She gave me a pound as I was leaving and told me to come back next Saturday.
Weird.
I count

these as hits, because the eye contact from the girl with the bf was off the charts. Also, the bartender giving me

the hand massage was an obvious hit, but fool that I am, didn't capitalize on it. Im not a don juan

unfortunately. Perhaps someone can help me in this area? My game sux.
This stuff is pretty potent though and I

just wanted to pass this along for anyone who seems to have questions about dosage and what else have you.

koolking1
09-21-2008, 07:06 AM
sounds like you got the

money in the bank but don't yet know how to spend it. It might be difficult with your studies going on but you

should try to get out more. Next time with the bartender(s) you could suggest a bite to eat after they get off,

they probably unwind a bit after working. Good report!!!!

tim929
09-22-2008, 03:15 AM
Great report. The bar maid seemed

to realy like you...its not common for women to just arbitrarily give out hand massages for no obvious reason. She

may have "switched off" on you as a result of sensory overload or just a sense of being alittle out of control,but

it was a good hit anyway. I notice that you pay alot of attention to how attractive a woman is...dont forget to look

around for hits from women who arent "the perfect ten" as many times we miss good hits just because we arent realy

interested in the person doing the hitting. Sorta like the woman who wears a tight shirt and gets pissed because a

short fat bald guy was staring at her. keep your eyes peeled.

shimmyshimmy
09-22-2008, 10:16 PM
sounds like you got the money in the bank but don't yet know how to spend it. It might be

difficult with your studies going on but you should try to get out more. Next time with the bartender(s) you could

suggest a bite to eat after they get off, they probably unwind a bit after working. Good

report!!!!

Money in the bank...that's genius!!!! You're right about that though. The actual process

of getting the number or date etc is an area that I need to really work on.

Yeah it will be difficult to go

out so much being a poor college student, but not impossible. Most people tell me that almost all the doctorate

students a) get married b)get divorced or c) have a baby. It seems that there's only so much studying that can be

done around here before people start to get a little stir crazy.

shimmyshimmy
09-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Great

report. The bar maid seemed to realy like you...its not common for women to just arbitrarily give out hand massages

for no obvious reason. She may have "switched off" on you as a result of sensory overload or just a sense of being

alittle out of control,but it was a good hit anyway. I notice that you pay alot of attention to how attractive a

woman is...dont forget to look around for hits from women who arent "the perfect ten" as many times we miss good

hits just because we arent realy interested in the person doing the hitting. Sorta like the woman who wears a tight

shirt and gets pissed because a short fat bald guy was staring at her. keep your eyes peeled.

I know

what you're saying and I think I'm not a picky person at all when it comes to this stuff. It just so happened

that 2 of the 3 bartenders were absolute stunners, while the 3rd was just not as hot as the 1st 2. She was still

attractive in my book.
The problem is that the bar was pretty empty that night. At one point it was me, another

guy at the end of the bar and the 3 bartenders.

Sodbuster
09-22-2008, 10:31 PM
One thing that has really

worked for me was an online book called Double your Dating by David D'Angelo. I know it's hard to spend money on

something like that, but I bought the book on a whim after getting dumped, and it completely showed me what I was

doing wrong when it came to talking to women and holding a steady relationship.

Also, if I put on that much TE

I'd get in a fight for sure. More than 2 dabs and I start to get pretty pissed off. For me, a 25 year old white

male, 2 dabs seems to be ideal for the bar scene. Any more is OD city, even with SOE to cover.

d3kst3r
09-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Remember that no matter how

attracted to you a woman is, you still have to make the move. Women never ask a man out no matter how in love with

him they are however she'll do lots of flirting and seducing in order to manipulate the man to ask her out.

Remember, as soon as you see the window of opportunity you gotta spring into action.