PDA

View Full Version : The A7 and A314 combination seems to be working

sam_fisher
09-11-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm still very new to this, but i'd like to share with everyone some positive results I think i'm

getting with the combination of 1 drop of A7 (scented) and 1 drop of A314. I've worn this combination to work a

couple of times and it has served me well on both occassions.

Wearing this combination around my peers at work

seems to give me heaps of looks and attention, as well as afford me higher than normal respect. Everyone who walks

past my desk will either, at the very least smile, wave or say hi, or they will actually stick around and chat with

me for a lot longer than usual. I can say that it has affect on both males and females, there is no sexual bias as

to who this affects. At the very least. females who walk past me smile. I definitely feels like I have a more

"alpha" presence with this combination on.

The first day I wore this combination to work, there was a new

secretary there, and she was very gorgeous, she would have been late 20's in age. She was all smiles and very

flirty with me, but overtly flirty. I stopped to chat with her at both her desk and in the corridor, and she seemed

to think I was a manager in the company, she told me she thought I was one of the managers. She wished me a very

enthusiastic goodbye at the end of the day and she was not going to be back there she told me, it was a one-off

job... Damn shame that!

I also noticed when I wore this combination for the first time that guys I work with who

would never normally come up to me and ask questions about things which were work related would directly approach me

to ask me questions, when clearly there were other guys there who probably knew more about things they wanted to

know or get done.

Second time I wore this combination I noticed everyone who would walk past me or my desk,

would at the very least smile, wave or say hi, while others would actually hang around longer and initiate

conversation and hang around talking with me as long as they could. This happened with both males and females I work

with again. It felt like those who normally don't acknowledge me would, and those that normally do would hang

around and talk to me for a lot longer than they normally would.

3 other interesting observations with these 2

formulas on me:

-One older lady I work with (early 40's) who I normally engage in friendly, work related

conversation was overtly flirting with me, even to the point where she pointed to a cartoon caricature of a woman

with big breasts and blurted out to me " I bet you like those too, don't you?", much to my shock and amazement.

- Managers in my company tend to put me more on an even-level with their status when I'm wearing this combination

together.

-It hits well with almost everyone, but the biggest group it seems to affect are women with

darker-coloured skin and women from Pacific Island heritage.

Big thumbs up for the 1 drop a7 + 1 drop A314 mix

from me!

Sodbuster
09-11-2008, 07:47 PM
I love A314 too, but I don't

have any A7. I use SOE instead with the A314, or sometimes Chikara. I gotta say though, that it has a great effect

on my coworkers as well as the clients I spend the day dealing with. It also puts me in a good mood.

As long as

you are in a good mood, smiling at the women and making them laugh, your A314/A7 combo will help get you noticed by

women who most guys would never even think they could approach.