PDA

View Full Version : How bad does NPA really smell?

d3kst3r
09-10-2008, 07:33 AM
I own a

bottle of NPA and I can't smell it at all but others have told me I smell bad when I apply 2 dabs to the neck. I'm

wondering how bad does it really smell to them and what should I wear to cover it up.

belgareth
09-10-2008, 07:48 AM
The best comparison I can make

is old gym socks. It stinks! Pheros should cover it well, as will Oud but I know nothing about commercial fragrances

so have no advice for you there.

idesign
09-10-2008, 12:32 PM
You should wear whatever

cologne/scent you like, one that you get compliments on, and apply it directly over the NPA. Don't overdo it

though.

terry0400-40
09-10-2008, 05:22 PM
You

should wear whatever cologne/scent you like, one that you get compliments on, and apply it directly over the NPA.

Don't overdo it though.Yeah i did it that way when i received my first ever bottle NPA, I used

2 drops and had women and girls in a busy supermarket actually stopping as they were passing me and then proceeding

to follow me around the isles, Yes i was amazed to say the least, and when i stopped at the magazine stand i had a

group of 5 women also stop and just sorta stand around doin nothin and another young girl about 16 who had so tight

clothing on it seemed obscene she was just staring at me and my every move with a vacant look on her red flushed

face.

Get it right with your NPA applications and heaven is only a

heartbeat away. :thumbsup:

Groovyg
09-11-2008, 05:30 AM
both me, and my girl like the

smell of NPA

is this really that uncommon lol?

terry0400-40
09-11-2008, 12:51 PM
both

me, and my girl like the smell of NPA

is this really that uncommon lol?Same here me and

my Sheela Like the NPA smell.

There is another Androstenone

formula that i use and when applied alone Sheela really turns her nose up at it, that is untill i add a little nice

cologne then she appreciates it in other ways ( nice )

But it is

true that there is some that find the NPA smell offensive with just a little dab, well thats noses for ya huh.

:wave: Good cover unlocks the magic of NPA .

idesign
09-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Speaking strictly of smell, I

think all -None products stink on their own. But I've found that they actually improve some cover scents. As Doc

has said, many great fragrances are made great with smelly ingredients. The stinky funk of -None adds a raw

sexiness to your cover scent.

Also, I read about a study in which groups of men and women were asked their

reactions to a sniff of -None. Most men thought it stunk, while many of the women had a pleasant reaction, some

saying it smelled like vanilla. Imagine that.

Yer right Terry, that's noses for ya.

Sodbuster
09-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Just wanted to say Terry,

that I've read a lot of your posts and I've started taking your advice on -none mixtures. At first I thought your

hit stories were a bit over the top, but after using some of your combos I gotta say that you're spot on. I had a

woman follow me around Walmart just the other day after spending about a minute in the same aisle as her, wearing a

TE combo that you recommended. So, thanks for the good advice.

terry0400-40
09-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Just wanted to say Terry, that I've read a lot of your posts and I've started taking your

advice on -none mixtures. At first I thought your hit stories were a bit over the top, but after using some of your

combos I gotta say that you're spot on. I had a woman follow me around Walmart just the other day after spending

about a minute in the same aisle as her, wearing a TE combo that you recommended. So, thanks for the good

advice.Thanks Sodbuster, I have been lucky to get a few consistant mixes together in the last

few years, But i still have many recipes that end up in my files with a big black X over written, and just a few

with Super, Good, Ok, or Just Fair
overwritten.
My problem is that

i am a mix addict, A mix addict of the worst kind because after producing a hit mix with the 0400-40 seal of

approval attached i soon shelve it and start thinking about other possabilities, which i suppose is good in its self

as it probably helps me keep my head together in my advancing older age .

There are times when i get some good hits with a certain combo but because at times the ingredients

are foreign to Love Scent i do not post up out of respect for the forum privelidge.

And other times i dont post up simply because i dont want to be seen as hogging the forum so as to

give others the spot light.
There are also others that are of the opinion that i am seeking

attention, But the truth is every now and then i do actually get some exceptional hits with these basic shelve

products, and as you have stated they can at times seem very much over the top, Anyway

whatever i just report things as i see them either just standard type hits or good ones

they are there to be had when the correct application hits town Down under. :rant:

Groovyg
09-11-2008, 10:45 PM
I only ever purchase from LS

(as everything at the "other place" can be pretty much matched anyways, so i just chose one out of loyalty/ease) but

what do you find to be of note from over there?

terry0400-40
09-12-2008, 01:10 AM
I

only ever purchase from LS (as everything at the "other place" can be pretty much matched anyways, so i just chose

one out of loyalty/ease) but what do you find to be of note from over there?I have not received

an order from the O-P since September 07.

Ammunition would suit me

if it was the double strength option.

But then again I would

prefer Alpha 7 and some SOE as it works for me.

I have always been

of the opinion that Alpha 7 is a really smooth operator and a very consistant versitile product.

And now i have been playing around with WAGG for the last 20 days and have not as yet formulated a

catch phrase for my discription of it.

I am of the opinion that WAGG actually does live

up to its name, because after wearing it every day for 3 weeks it really is a very social accepting type of creature

that readily sparks up good humour and feel good vibes when involved in physical communications with either girls or

guys.

And with my every day drop of Androstenone the WAGG adds the touch of polish that

finishes me off very comfortably, And to be honest i would say that i would order it again rather than SOE.

Yes i am more than happy with my decision to Go on and Splash some WAGG on Yeah....

:thumbsup:

Groovyg
09-12-2008, 06:48 AM
mmm my next order should

probably include WAGG or Alpha 7, since i've wanted to try them for a while I just keep forgetting when I place

orders haha

I hear nothing but good things and my collection already includes AE, NPA, SOE, PI/m, C7, LT, a

bunch of perception gels and pheros on the way I'm just trying to find my favourite products still (only been using

for around a year)

Rbt
09-12-2008, 07:36 AM
One big point which was already

mentioned is that pheromones can "smell" different based on gender. Just because you, a guy, is of the opinion

androstenone is "stinky" doesn't mean a female won't fall head over heels (or at least on her back legs up) when

she smells it....

From what I understand androstenone is *supposed* to be more "unpleasant" to males anyway, as

it is an "agression"/territorial type marker.

You can't judge how a pheromone will affect your target audience

based on your reaction alone. Remember that unless you are wearing it for "self effects" or the like, it's the

other "target" audience you generally want to influence.

idesign
09-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Agree with Rbt

100%.

Having said that, there are women who find -None unpleasant. I date a girl who can smell

A7 in my emails, and she hates it unless I cover.

I don't think its worth the risk of not covering.

Sodbuster
09-16-2008, 05:52 PM
I date

a girl who can smell A7 in my emails...

I'm still trying to figure out what this means. She must have

one fantastic sense of smell.

idesign
09-16-2008, 06:37 PM
She does, but I did spill some

A7 on my keyboard once, maybe I ODed. :lol:

terry0400-40
09-16-2008, 09:14 PM
She

does, but I did spill some A7 on my keyboard once, maybe I ODed. :lol:Ha ha, Well then i had

better not ever mention to anyone what i spilled on my keyboard ......... :nono:
Um er, i

was wondering why the lassies av been sending me fruity replies.... :rofl: :rofl:

neiltrain2
09-17-2008, 03:13 PM
a big thanks for this

thread. i think i shouldda done some more reading and a little less writing. i was under the impression that A7

was a "cleaner" NONE than most, and to be honest i always wore it ON TOP of the cologne and APC.

i think now

that was the mistake - that it was stinky as it was the last applied. i think if i had applied A7 first and THEN

covered it up i wouldnt have had these problems.

still, psychologically i have a spring in my step if i'm

wearing NPA. Cos i've had hits of gargantuan proportions with the stuff in the past. sometimes it works,

sometimes it';s a turn off. but when it works, boy, does it work........:)

idesign
09-17-2008, 05:59 PM
As discussed in another thread,

I really don't think it matters what gets applied first.

IMHO, applying your total package well before going

out allows it to "calm down", and meld with your personal scent. -None is so strong that I might dab on a little

more cover in the car.

Its been said here before, this pheromone stuff is many MANY times stronger than your

natural output. Even if half of it disperses in the first hour you still have a hundred times more than you'd have

naturally.

In the end though, its all about what gets YOU results. We're all different, and so are our

potential targets.

d3kst3r
09-23-2008, 11:19 AM
From what I've experienced

using NPA so far it's kind of like whenever you meet someone and they smell you they feel like you've flopped a

big black hairy cock infront of their face (pardon the analogy but that's exactly spot on from experience). Some

men react aggressively and others become passive. Women will either become intimidated or turned on depending on

their inhibitions.

I've learnt to use plenty of deodorant whenever I apply NPA as well as some SOE to make

it more friendly.