PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Trust and SOE unscented trial results

rachell
08-31-2008, 03:52 AM
An update for those who may find it helpful. I finally managed to use Liquid Trust and SOE separately,

well actually I ran out of Liquid Trust :p . I did notice a wee difference today. My cousin is always ready to chat

and joke with me, we share a good relationship, however I felt she was slightly less chatty today - the day my

Liquid Trust ran out. During the period I religiously wore Liquid Trust and SOE combined, she was overtly cheery and

chatty with much more laughter involved.

I believe I am making Liquid Trust a permanent addition to my collection

:thumbsup: However, it only lasted me 3 sprays per day for 3 weeks.

leisha
08-31-2008, 04:37 PM
An update

for those who may find it helpful. I finally managed to use Liquid Trust and SOE separately, well actually I ran out

of Liquid Trust :p . I did notice a wee difference today. My cousin is always ready to chat and joke with me, we

share a good relationship, however I felt she was slightly less chatty today - the day my Liquid Trust ran out.

During the period I religiously wore Liquid Trust and SOE combined, she was overtly cheery and chatty with much more

laughter involved.

I believe I am making Liquid Trust a permanent addition to my collection :thumbsup: However,

it only lasted me 3 sprays per day for 3 weeks.It is good to notice the result you is having with the SOE

and the Liquid Trust and It is good that there is many uses with the three sprays each day to add the warmpth and

sparkle to conversations when spraying with the Liquid Trust. cheers now :)

Sodbuster
10-19-2008, 07:13 PM
For Liquid Trust, I've heard

the best way to use it is if you know you're going to be close to people for like the next hour. So if you're

going on a date, at a job interview, or something along those lines, it's good to put on a bunch, otherwise it's

probably unnecessary, and SOE by itself would be fine. I almost got it but went for Chikara instead, mostly out of

curiosity.

Also, you don't have to post exclusively on the women's forum. There's some great advice and posts

on the general discussion forum that cover a lot of the women's and men's products.

rachell
10-31-2008, 09:59 PM
For

Liquid Trust, I've heard the best way to use it is if you know you're going to be close to people for like the

next hour. So if you're going on a date, at a job interview, or something along those lines, it's good to put on

a bunch, otherwise it's probably unnecessary, and SOE by itself would be fine. I almost got it but went for

Chikara instead, mostly out of curiosity.

Also, you don't have to post exclusively on the women's forum.

There's some great advice and posts on the general discussion forum that cover a lot of the women's and men's

products.

Ahh, thank you, I actually did think that the ladies were limited to the women's forum

section. Was starting to think it's awfully quiet in here! Guess all the activity is going on in the main forum!

:o

belgareth
11-01-2008, 04:31 AM
Sorry for the misunderstanding,

Rachell. We created the woem's forum so the ladies would have a place where there questions and issues would not be

overwhelmed and lost amoung all the guys issues. But you are in no way restricted to only the lady's forum. Feel

free to post anywhere you'd like.