PDA

View Full Version : Intimate Hit Mix

terry0400-40
08-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Yeah its an unusual bedroom mix that i came across sorta by accident, I felt i had better write it up

just because of one simple fact.

This mix really does make women feel horny in the bed.

6 OR 8 dabs of Androstenone Pheromone

Concentrate applied to chest and 2 dabs of NPA/w applied to upper chest or throat area. Yeah its a potent little

sex mix :wub:

idesign
08-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Thatsalotta None Terry. Your

targets are mostly Asian, do you think it takes that much to "get through" some barrier? I'd almost be afraid to

try that mix. Maybe I should fling caution to the wind sometime. :)

terry0400-40
08-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Thatsalotta None Terry. Your targets are mostly Asian, do you think it takes that much to

"get through" some barrier? I'd almost be afraid to try that mix. Maybe I should fling caution to the wind

sometime. :)I suppose the 2 dabs were generous ones come to think of it, so maby close to 30

mcg total Pheromone with 50 % of it being secret ingredients, And it also was the Womans NPA so i have no idea apart

from the copulin content what the mentioned 50% could comprise.

It

was a spur of the moment application as i was on the way out for dinner at my G/F's place, So i had just wanted to

refresh my memory to see how the APC fragrance was as not using it for ages so after about 6 or 8 dabs to the chest

i remember that APC is very low on pheromone and then the NPA/w caught the corner of my eye and i thought that will

do to give the APC a finishing touch and there you have it.

It

really was just a mix to have on as i am in the habit of splashing something on before leaving the

house.

Any way i didnt give it another thought until the chick

really picked up on it at first by mentioning that i smelled nice as i was lounging close up beside her, i really

noticed it was the mix that was doing the enticing, as i really did not plan the application to be a hit as i was

planning on taking a snooze.

If i was planning a trip to China

Town as i have done several times, then 30" SOE and one drop of Alpha 7 works really well for me in Asian girl

territory if i have some good enduring cover applied.

I am nearly

57 and i am reasonably fit and musclular but i can easily use up 20 mcg aNONE as a daily wear, But i must admit that

it takes a couple of hours of wearing before the Asian girls start honing in on to wherever i am sat, Because for

the first 2 hours they sorta look straight through me as if i really wasn't there, and sometimes they can be a

little downright rude, It is really amusing to see the transformation of their attude to one of attraction as the

Alpha 7 fades away somewhat. :cheers:

idesign
08-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Interesting, I've noticed too

that I have better success with an application that's "matured" on my skin for an hour or two. Maybe its been

given a chance to blend with my natural Mone signature, and is less artificially/chemically harsh for the girls.

Food for thought.

I kicked butt last week with the tried and true A7/SoE/A1 mix. I have WAGG and LT on order.

Looking forward to trying them out.

terry0400-40
08-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Interesting, I've noticed too that I have better success with an application that's

"matured" on my skin for an hour or two. Maybe its been given a chance to blend with my natural Mone signature, and

is less artificially/chemically harsh for the girls. Food for thought.

I kicked butt last week with the tried

and true A7/SoE/A1 mix. I have WAGG and LT on order. Looking forward to trying them out.Yes

Its good when the tested and true alpha 7 , SOE and A1 come into contact with an appropriate target time frame

ect,
I have to agree it is a no nonsense formula.

What you say about blending in with ones own natural Pheromone signature sure makes a lot of sense

now that i think about it.

My WAGG arrived last week and i have

had several compliments on my Fragrance ? when i have used 2 or 3 drops of it, and it also put the g/f in a good

mood on my first use.

I have put it into several cologne spray

mixtures and have yet to find appropriate targets and venues for more testing.

I have so many cheap $20 colognes and not really any decent and enduring colognes at my disposal to

really do justice to good pheromone.

But i have decided not to opt

for any further cheap colognes and rather save up and get some that are nice and also of an enduring

nature.

I actually tried out a little sample of Safari edt by

Ralph Lauren last week and it was one of the nicest ones i have got to use, it was also very enduring in nature, so

i will be saving up for something like this.

There is another one

also that i am tempted to order but i do not really know how it compares to the Safari,
It

is called Be Delicious by DYNKY, have read some fav reports on the stuff, but i would like to know if this one has

an enduring type of fragrance.

I have also thought about Pheros,

but at 18 ml would not last too long i would think, and its not exactly cheap, ( i mean 4 my budget

)
From what i have read those that use it think it is great and i certainly can believe it

after reading some of Dr SmellThis explanation of the manufacturing process and quality ingredients contained

therein.

Pendragon
08-27-2008, 09:26 PM
Speaking of cheap colognes.

There is a branch of stores around here called 99 cents only store. They carry at least 10-15 varieties of colognes

under the Jordache name that are copies of brand name colognes. I picked up the copy of Cool Water and it smells

real nice. I'm not sure how much the bottle contained, but it was a fairly large size for $1. Something like 7

inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 2 inches deep.

I'm not sure if they're a national chain or not, but if

someones looking for some real cheap nice smelling covers then you can't beat $1 for that.

terry0400-40
08-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Speaking of cheap colognes. There is a branch of stores around here called 99 cents only

store. They carry at least 10-15 varieties of colognes under the Jordache name that are copies of brand name

colognes. I picked up the copy of Cool Water and it smells real nice. I'm not sure how much the bottle contained,

but it was a fairly large size for $1. Something like 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 2 inches deep.

I'm not

sure if they're a national chain or not, but if someones looking for some real cheap nice smelling covers then you

can't beat $1 for that.Hey PenDragon that sure is a price thats hard to top, my good man,

ill google and see if thats around these parts.

I will also give

the WAGG a skin test alone and see what the g/f.s impression is of the odour.

Pendragon
08-30-2008, 11:36 AM
I tried that mix yesterday

when I was out running around. Did it as 5 drops APC and 2 dabs NPA/w.

Plus side is the smell is nice and

lasted all day long.

As far as hits. I didn't really notice anything other than this one lady, probably

early-mid 20's, would look me straight in the eye with a big smile the couple times I passed her walking around the

store.

terry0400-40
08-30-2008, 12:30 PM
I

tried that mix yesterday when I was out running around. Did it as 5 drops APC and 2 dabs NPA/w.

Plus side is

the smell is nice and lasted all day long.

As far as hits. I didn't really notice anything other than this one

lady, probably early-mid 20's, would look me straight in the eye with a big smile the couple times I passed her

walking around the store.The APC works ok for me in a close up intimate setting but it is not

my choice as a general day time wear because the Fragrance although crisp and freshly enticing initially is not

enduring enough in its nature as my choice to use in public, and also when i consider that it's also low in

Pheromone i usually dont bother with it apart from maby several dabs at bed time where it does the job fine with a

little added SOE or TE or A7 or combo ect.

koolking1
08-30-2008, 01:45 PM
hey Guys, I did a bit of

searching and found nothing but am also not keen on starting a topic on this subject. So, have you tried an A1 OD

and, if so, what happened? I tried it once and found that my Sue became extremely in love with me, nothing sexual

about it at all, just very loving verbally. I wondering what would happen out in public and am a little

apprehensive to find out.

Pendragon
08-30-2008, 02:10 PM
I haven't gotten any

stong/bizarre OD reactions (any product) like many have mentioned. That leads me to wonder if I'm using enough to

begin with.

Thats why I'm thinking about maybe trying to cause an OD in an attempt to locate the upper boundry

for myself. Maybe something the lines of pick a mone. Start with one drop and everyday increase by one drop until

something out of the ordinary is observed or its so strong its making me nauseous.
:LOL:

DrSmellThis
08-31-2008, 09:09 AM
The main danger with A1, other

than low mood, is a -none overdose!

If you are already borderline with your amount of -none, skin conversons

of A1 to -none, might push it over the edge.

Having said that, I think A1 has increased effectiveness after

your skin bacteria get ahold of it a little bit -- as long as you don't OD on the -none produced in the conversion

process..

terry0400-40
08-31-2008, 12:18 PM
I

haven't gotten any stong/bizarre OD reactions (any product) like many have mentioned. That leads me to wonder if

I'm using enough to begin with.

Thats why I'm thinking about maybe trying to cause an OD in an attempt to

locate the upper boundry for myself. Maybe something the lines of pick a mone. Start with one drop and everyday

increase by one drop until something out of the ordinary is observed or its so strong its making me nauseous.

:LOL:I can use two or three drops of Alpha 7, for example and do not receive OD reactions,

except for one day i had on two drops and also two drops of A314 and a youngish looking woman and a teenage girl who

were walking past me as i was sitting in the mall and both of them similtaneously about turned around and faced me

and one pointed directly at me and they both went into a giggling fit, and then again about 10 minutes later did

repeat the same actions they actually stopped in front of me and stared at me and started to giggle. :lol:

The only other extreme OD,s i have noticed is when i wear three

or more drops of NPA/w. :smite:

koolking1
08-31-2008, 12:53 PM
"The main danger with A1,

other than low mood, is a -none overdose!"

Ah, I didn't know that. In fact, that day, I had on my normal

dosage of AE/m and covered it with an A1 mega-application.

terry0400-40
08-31-2008, 03:17 PM
It's good

practice for a male user of Androstadienone, A1 to apply it somewhere away from their nose, that is if they are one

of the few individuals who suffer the self effects of depression from this pheromone,
Or

alternatively order an A1 product that contains a buffer to counter the self effects to a large

degree.

I have used up nearly 30 mL of an A1 product that has this

buffer included in its formulation and i have not experienced any noticable bad self effects from it, I have sprayed

it under my nose just before bed time on several occasions and did experience some weird freaky type dreaming states

each time.

With the general applications i did not notice any real results if the test

subjects were in a happy cheerful sort of mood to begin with, but i did notice calming and cheery results when the

women were depressed or moody to begin with.