PDA

View Full Version : Specific, unusual pheremone need, suggestions?

BalmInGilead
08-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Hello folks,

I'm not sure where to start explaining this. I'm a woman, and I've

been engaged to a great man. We love each other very much.

Unfortunately, as it turns out, he is usually

attracted to transgendered women. They have the "x" factor, which he can't define. I'm everything else, but there

is a fear that that still may not be enough.

To make it work, we are each looking for our own solutions. I've

done a lot of research, and have discovered the concept of pheremones. Transgendered women, being genetically male,

still produce male pheremones. I obviously, just have what I naturally produce.

I want to do a blind test using

male pheremones, or a mix. (I've worn Inner Realm for years, with some female pheremones, so they say) - in any

case, though I want to see if any part that "x" factor can somehow be synthesized.

I'm not expecting such an

experiment to have a significant possibility of success.

But, I am hoping for pointers and feedback to give it

the best chance possible. I am concerned regarding the smell - I definitely need to smell feminine. I also want to

be careful not to wear pheremones that might cause aggression or that would somehow identify me as a "buddy," and

de-sex me somehow, to just friend status.

What products/combinations would you recommend, and how to cover them?

Which mones should I carefully avoid and which should I test?

I know that there are no definitive answers. I've

read through the sticky posts, and come up with very little. I think it is something I need feedback on from

experienced users. Thanks for your time!

belgareth
08-21-2008, 11:22 AM
I think I would try either TE

or A7 in very small amounts and unscented. Use your own cover on top of it. The TE is mostly -none which is a male

pheromone, mostly. A7 contains a lot of -none but other mones as well that may enhance the effect of the -none.

BalmInGilead
08-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks much. I had gotten

the idea that perhaps I should avoid -none, as he's on some diagonal between gay and straight. The Alpha 7 sounds

interesting. I wish there were sample sizes, as I kinda have a feeling I may have to do some playing around with

this stuff to find the right fit!

Gone
08-21-2008, 08:18 PM
You may wish to add a dash of

androsterone, another male pheromone. It is less overtly sexual than the androstenone mentioned above. It will

lend a calmer, gentler, but still decidedly masculine, vibration.