PDA

View Full Version : Dear all, Hello. I am new to the forum with some questions

rachell
08-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Dear members

Greetings! Finally, I have been activated. I have been very excited

thinking about my first post : )

I have a question: I have read some users stating that they appear 'scary' to

the opposite party. These users assume they may have applied too much or a product being too strong. My question is,

why do users seem to appear 'scary' if too much pheromones has been applied and how much is too much?

My second

question may be a little silly, but I am new to pheromones and I was wondering: Are not pheromones unique from

individual to individual? For example, every individual has a pheromone scent only unique to him/her, like a

finger-print? If this is true, are pheromone based products then produced and duplicated like mass-marketed

perfumes/colognes? E.g Smells good, but every consumer who has purchased the product smells the same way? If this is

not true, is it my correct understanding that the way e.g copulins smell do not vary from individual to individual

and that the only difference is in the amount the individual's body produces of the pheromone?

I tested my first

pheromone products for two weeks now - Liquid Trust and Unscented Scent Of Eros (wore them together: Liquid Trust

sprayed 1.5 times in total on skin and clothing, SOE was applied with its roller-ball application 1 swipe across the

entire length of each wrist and on ankles. On the 2nd day I applied SOE behind ears and neck instead.) I am an

introvert by nature, but am lucky enough to be approached quite often by strangers with kind comments. My pheromone

adventure began out of curiosity, as well as in a preparation for a possible reunion with someone I love dear (I

understand pheromone based products are not miracle workers, I am just hoping for a little extra help - to make sure

I have done everything within my power to make the engagement a most memorable and impactful one). Although marked

as unscented, I am really attracted to the 'scent' of SOE - it has a very sexual invisible smell to it, like an

animal on heat - smells, crudely for a lack of a better word, "wet". Unfortunately, I do not believe I noticed an

increase in attention or anything out of the ordinary during usage of Liquid Trust and SOE combined. Although, I am

not certain as I am in a completely new environment (on holiday). I just read that SOE signals a 'male' presence?

I suppose it explains why I found a whiff of it rather enticing. Am I using a poor combination of products then? Or

should I increase the amount applied? Or does this mean that the products have failed to work for me? Can certain

pheromone products repel instead of attract if the product is unsuitable for the wearer? What combination of

products would you recommend in my quest if I wish to induce a sense of trust / openness, sexual desire and (most

importantly) emotional interaction / connection - am I on the right track If i wish to place for my next order:

Passion Copulin Concentrate, Essence of Woman and The Edge? And in what combinations (as well as in application

amounts) would yield the best results?

I have read about female members mixing Essence of Woman into other

products like body moisturisers - I would like to try this, but I am afraid that my body product may turn rancid if

I add a foreign ingredient into the mix. I would also feel better if i made the batch fresh daily - I would like to

ask if one could scoop up an appropriate amount, add a tiny drop of EW and mix it in the palm of your hand before

applying?

I am 23 this year, I take great pride in my health and am physically fit. I would rather enhance what

I already have than to go overboard and upset my natural smell as I do not wish to suddenly seem like a stranger by

scent to someone who has familiaised himself with me for a few long, intimate, years. I do apologise if my questions

are a little lengthy, I hope to gain a better understanding. Thank you for your kind guidance.

belgareth
08-21-2008, 05:01 AM
Hi Rachell and welcome to the

forum.

Good questions, let me see if I can answer them for you. First, yes. We all have our own pheromone

signature and no particular pheromone is specific to a male or female other than copulins, which are very specific

to females. We each have our own pheromone signature but due to evolution and frequent showering it is very weak. I

think we still respond to natural pheromone levels but the products you can buy here and many other places are

hundreds or thousands of times stronger. The human animal emits a long list of pheromones to signal a list of things

from horney to maternal to frightened, only a handful are specific to sexual attraction and they are the same basic

chemicals in every case, just in differing combinations. In my opinion, pheromones work hand in hand with

subconcious behavoirs, mostly body language and facial expressions but also verbal clues, to produce an overall

subliminal image for others. So, when you wear pheromones you need to look for the combination that fits with the

rest of who you already are to enhance where needed. That's why no particular product works the same for

everybody.

Mixing is the most common mistake for new users. You have no idea what any particular product does

but you mix them and hope for the best. It is just as likely to get no reaction as a gpositive one and can easily

get negative reactions. Pick a product and start with a very small amount and work your way up with it until you

either determine it does not work or you find your sweet spot with it. But keep in mind that people who know you

well are less likely to respond quickly to the change as strangers are. They've already got you pigeonholed and it

will take time for the new yo to register.

Personally, I never mix the compounds but apply them in layers with

a scent over them. Your thought about EW or PCC and lotion is a good one but you can simplify it by applying the

pheromone then put the lotion on over it. Or you can, as you mentioned, mix lotion and pheromones in your hand or a

small container then apply. I do not reccomend randomly trying all sorts of different prducts in the hope that one

will suddenly work. I do believe from reading others' experience that for you PCC or a very small quantity of EW

will be the best place to start.

leisha
08-21-2008, 05:18 AM
Dear

members

Greetings! Finally, I have been activated. I have been very excited thinking about my first post : )

I have a question: I have read some users stating that they appear 'scary' to the opposite party. These users

assume they may have applied too much or a product being too strong. My question is, why do users seem to appear

'scary' if too much pheromones has been applied and how much is too much?

My second question may be a little

silly, but I am new to pheromones and I was wondering: Are not pheromones unique from individual to individual? For

example, every individual has a pheromone scent only unique to him/her, like a finger-print? If this is true, are

pheromone based products then produced and duplicated like mass-marketed perfumes/colognes? E.g Smells good, but

every consumer who has purchased the product smells the same way? If this is not true, is it my correct

understanding that the way e.g copulins smell do not vary from individual to individual and that the only difference

is in the amount the individual's body produces of the pheromone?

I tested my first pheromone products for two

weeks now - Liquid Trust and Unscented Scent Of Eros (wore them together: Liquid Trust sprayed 1.5 times in total on

skin and clothing, SOE was applied with its roller-ball application 1 swipe across the entire length of each wrist

and on ankles. On the 2nd day I applied SOE behind ears and neck instead.) I am an introvert by nature, but am lucky

enough to be approached quite often by strangers with kind comments. My pheromone adventure began out of curiosity,

as well as in a preparation for a possible reunion with someone I love dear (I understand pheromone based products

are not miracle workers, I am just hoping for a little extra help - to make sure I have done everything within my

power to make the engagement a most memorable and impactful one). Although marked as unscented, I am really

attracted to the 'scent' of SOE - it has a very sexual invisible smell to it, like an animal on heat - smells,

crudely for a lack of a better word, "wet". Unfortunately, I do not believe I noticed an increase in attention or

anything out of the ordinary during usage of Liquid Trust and SOE combined. Although, I am not certain as I am in a

completely new environment (on holiday). I just read that SOE signals a 'male' presence? I suppose it explains why

I found a whiff of it rather enticing. Am I using a poor combination of products then? Or should I increase the

amount applied? Or does this mean that the products have failed to work for me? Can certain pheromone products repel

instead of attract if the product is unsuitable for the wearer? What combination of products would you recommend in

my quest if I wish to induce a sense of trust / openness, sexual desire and (most importantly) emotional interaction

/ connection - am I on the right track If i wish to place for my next order: Passion Copulin Concentrate, Essence of

Woman and The Edge? And in what combinations (as well as in application amounts) would yield the best results?

I have read about female members mixing Essence of Woman into other products like body moisturisers - I would like

to try this, but I am afraid that my body product may turn rancid if I add a foreign ingredient into the mix. I

would also feel better if i made the batch fresh daily - I would like to ask if one could scoop up an appropriate

amount, add a tiny drop of EW and mix it in the palm of your hand before applying?

I am 23 this year, I take

great pride in my health and am physically fit. I would rather enhance what I already have than to go overboard and

upset my natural smell as I do not wish to suddenly seem like a stranger by scent to someone who has familiaised

himself with me for a few long, intimate, years. I do apologise if my questions are a little lengthy, I hope to gain

a better understanding. Thank you for your kind guidance.:welcome: The Androstenone Pheromone that is

naturaly produced by most healthy men when they are young does diminish in production as men get older so therefore

as a rule young men will have a tendancy to " OD" or come across as somewhat scary when too much synthetic

Androstenone Pheromone is applied, because they usually have sufficient natural Androstenone to start with.

Androstenone is one of the most male dominant sexual tension pheromones and therefore an excess can be

intimidating and may at times produce a somewhat threatening aura with its prescence.

The popular friendly

products mainly Androstenol/rone products like Scent of Eros may be applied with little risk of Over Dose, "OD"

The same goes for Androstenols, Alphanol/Betanol.

It is advisable to wear copulins in small quantity, and the

best way to work it out is to go by smell and make certain that you have applied so much so as to not stink,

therefore work out so as to harmonize with your choice of fragrance to get a good balance.

The Essence of Woman

Copulins is considered to be one of the most consistant cops product around and it is also considered by many to

have a good stink about itself so therefore to be effective it certainly would need a good cover scent ect.

One

and a half sprays of LT is rather a light application and this product does not have a long operational period or i

should say duration and at least 3 or 4 sprays is needed and even then the effects are short lived like within an

hour.

You also may use anything up to at least 30" of Scent of Eros for a good 6 or 7 hours application.

I n

your case i would say use a minimum of say 12" per application.

I would not bother with the PCC better get some

Essence of a Woman and use it wisely with some Scent of Eros or even some Cleo or some Edge even, and pat onto a

base of sexy parfum.

The synthetic concentrated pheromones do not have the exact same reaction or emit the same

odours on all users because we all have our own unique pheromone signature to start with, and the addition of these

products complement each person differently, depending on the chosen product and also the quantity used.

So it

just boils down to a little but of experimentation and study with amounts and covers to arrive at what is going to

give you some really exciting results when you get it sussed out. :wub:

rachell
08-31-2008, 03:39 AM
Thanks so much

guys.