PDA

View Full Version : Chikara/SOE report(s)...

smooth312
08-20-2008, 04:20 AM
Well long

time no post you guys, how's everyone been? I've been on other sites but not here much lately just because the

forum isn't so active.

In any case, I remembered Chikara/SOE to be a good sales mix, so I tried it out for the

first time actually Tuesday. 1.5 sprays Chikara to my upper chest, plus 1 gel pack of SOE spread on forearms,

wrists, and sides of neck.

Guys were turning red and girls were mostly oblivious or slightly nervous. I thought

I had wore too much.

But then I met this woman somewhat older than me, and it was an absolute hit. She

wouldn't stop talking/flirting.

---------

Today, I put on the same mix. The thing is with the Chikara, it

doesn't spray right the first time and comes out with a tiny spritz, so the second spray is actually 1 full spray.

So that's why I did another 1.5 again today, it's hard to do just 1 spray on the first try.

Anyway, same

thing with an SOE gel pack. Today I think I had some residue despite the long morning shower.

Everywhere I

went I got tons of glances and hair flipping from women. Except at work, the girls/guys there were all agitated and

excited but they stayed away from me for the most part. This was about 30min after applying.

But later in the

day, maybe 3hrs after applying, I went to a cafe, and the girls could not keep their eyes, hands off me! And they

were with their boyfriends, it was just awesome.

Sometimes I think someone has to right a guide or some tips

about how to pick up women in these situations because it always ends up being an ego boost and nothing more. I

need to learn to make more of these types of opportunities, but it's just so difficult when the guy is right there,

don't ya think?

Yoshiro
08-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Totally agree with all you

said

I think when a girl have noticed you, you must start the conversation or show a sign of interest because how

you say, mones do 20% of the job and the rest it's yours.

I am a newbie and i am actually testing chikara, and

it give me the same results (with 2 sprays).

Ohh yes, the first time I used chikara, (i missed my neck :lol:)

and the spraysdoes not go out easily, must to spray again, so i think as you, I must worked up with 1.5

spray.

Sorry for my english

Yoshiro
08-22-2008, 11:13 AM
tested chikara again and arff

same problem with the 1st spray! It doesn't spray well

How I can resolv this problem please? Someone know?

idesign
08-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Try spraying in on your wrist,

up close, and then dabbing it around with your finger.