PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the past, A314 w/ BETA TEST VIAL, what was it!

Nutt
08-19-2008, 03:48 AM
Hey guys, not posted on here for a long time, but new job means im stocking up to make some first

impressions :)

anyway, I looked at my order history ( well, what I can see on here, man Ive been using this

stuff occasionally for a while now!) and noticed...

Alpha A314 with BETA TEST VIAL

I bought this

around august 2005. I found what I think was the vial ( a small white spray bottle, similar to the amourage perfume

samplers? ) but there is no label

anyone know A) what this is, and B) is the A314 still good, there's about

75% of it left ( I had fair success with another combo so didn't use much, then stopped using pheromones)

its been tightly capped and in the dark, I think its good, no crystals, but whats the consensus on phero

shelf life!

belgareth
08-19-2008, 03:51 AM
Hey Nutt! Good to see you

again.

The A314 should be fine. Stored the way you had it the shelf life should be close to forever. As for the

test vial, I have no clue.

DrSmellThis
08-19-2008, 04:03 AM
I've no clue about the test

vial either. I think I took a hiatus from the forum around that time.

But yeah, as Bel says, you should be fine

with the a314. Good as new. To get the most out of a314, you should at least have -nol to add to it. Chem set -nol

would be fine for that.

Rbt
08-19-2008, 02:00 PM
The test vial I got wasn't a spray

vial. It was like a "typical" perfume sample vial with a white plastic cap with a "dipper thingie" on it (for wiping

contents upon your person). If I recall there were two slightly different sizes of vial but both contained same

amount of "stuff."

Also from what I understand the vial had a314's manufacturer's "test pheromone" TAA in it

(in an oil base). Concentration unknown.

If I may mention names, it is the primary ingredient in their "Instant

Shine" product. Never seemed to do anything for me personally.