PDA

View Full Version : Is Perception not as good as others?

Sketchxl
08-18-2008, 05:13 PM
how come not a lot of people talk about perception compare to other products on this forum? is it not as good? i

havn't done any resarch on perception yet how ever i had good results with soe-te packets gels in the past so i

re-order them plus perception gel beacuse i thought instead of orderin them on seprate occasion i might eles order

all toghter so i don't have to pay extra delivery charge...

terry0400-40
08-19-2008, 01:14 AM
how

come not a lot of people talk about perception compare to other products on this forum? is it not as good? i havn't

done any resarch on perception yet how ever i had good results with soe-te packets gels in the past so i re-order

them plus perception gel beacuse i thought instead of orderin them on seprate occasion i might eles order all

toghter so i don't have to pay extra delivery charge...Yeah, Iv'e perceived some action from

the Perception gel/pks, I also like to use it as a base with some Alpha 7 or a little NPA and fragrance when i have

to take a long commercial flight across the continent.

The three

pheromones in the Perception formulation have an extra extended time release factor built in by the manufacturer.

And some users capitalise on this advantage when they need an extra long lasting

pheromone application using Perception alone,
Or can use it in combination with other

pheromones if mixed wisely.

I had a really good hit with 1/2

Perception Gel/pkt with 20 mcg of added Androstenone with my first pkt of the

stuff.

Yeah the chick was just staring at me with open mouthed

expression of awe,
I then took her away by the hand without the slightest resistance, Yeah

that little mix really did summat to her and i finished the transaction :wub:

Rbt
08-19-2008, 02:24 PM
Like many other pheromone products,

it evidently worked for some people, but not for others. I never had much luck with it as a pheromone product. I can

only accredit one sorta "hit" to it, and it was from a 45-50ish female store clerk who seemed to think I was a lot

younger than I am (possible androstenone boost?). This was with a full get packet.

(Note: I got absolutely

ziltch with the spray-on version. Nada.)

I *do* have to say that the "time release" aspect of it, which

apparently was the primary reason the product was being sold (I get the impression the company was trying to develop

this time release carrier and just chose a pheromone containing product as it's test base product), did seem to

work. When I applied Perception over a cologne it did indeed seem to make that cologne scent last far longer than it

would without the "topcoat" of Perception gel. It seemed to "weaken" the scent, but you could still smell it hours

later. I am pretty sure it's safe to assume it had a similar effect on any pheromones you applied it over as well.

Lessening their "strength) (therefore you needed to up you dose) but extending their "working time."

I still

consider using it from time to time as a time-release cover coat when I know I'm facing an extended outing or the

like and don't want to face the hassle of re-applying a cologne or pheromone product booster, say at a convention

or while traveling (don't have to sweat explaining those odd bottles of stuff to the TSA agent...).

As you

never really know how something like this will work until you try it's worth giving it a try. Just test it as both

a pheromone product AND as an "extender" product. Never know.

BLADE
08-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Perception was the first

pheromone that convinced me these things work....

I had been given a free gel pack with an order I placed on

Ebay and decided that it would be a good choice for a night with friends at the pub next door to work. I used the

full pack.

Everybody.......and I mean everybody, at the pub wanted to be my friend that night....men,

women......everyone. Every time I went for a smoke random people would start up conversations with me.

I

attributed that to the high dose of NOL and had almost decided this was strictly a "friendly" mone until a girl in

the dining area of the pub ON A DATE, waited till the guy disappeared to the toilet, then charged over, knocked my

friends out of the way, grabbed my hand and introduced herself telling me she had been checking me out all

night......

That never happens to me, and especially not at that pub!

Regrettably, unlike Terry above, I

didn't get a chance to seal the deal :)

Sketchxl
08-19-2008, 04:45 PM
what sort of occasion would u

use Perception for apart from making other permones or cologne scent last far longer? i mean example we got soe

which more friendly and makes people chattie and te with more sexual hits ets....

BLADE
08-19-2008, 06:47 PM
I've read in other threads where

it's suggested as a good first date pheromone - a good blend of NOL for comfort and chattiness, and the more

masculine None and Rone to still remind her you're a man :)

Don't forget, though, that all pheromones tend to

enhance your personality more than anything. Provided you are approchable, friendly and confident any of them can

work towards whatever aim you have. I've had girls get giggly over me just wearing SOE, and I've had girls be

comfortable and outgoing with me using TE or NPA..... Your success and results using them still depends at least 90%

upon your own behaviour.

Rather than thinking of specific situations (ie None for sexual hits, SOE for

chattiness ) I think people should focus more on finding a mix that enhances them all round....... and then use your

charm to turn the social situation to friendly or more than friendly ;)