PDA

View Full Version : Interview Mix

Pendragon
08-17-2008, 02:53 PM
I was wondering if

anyone had suggestions/comments for interview mixes.

I have one tomorrow afternoon and feel good about it so far

as experience and qualifications. Although thought I'd throw in a little mones to see about stacking the deck.

What I'm thinking is SOE (sandlewood) and LT with Dolce Gabana or Acqua di Gio for cover. I only have the

scented SOE so I mostly wear it with Dolce since the 2 scents seem to go well together.

terry0400-40
08-17-2008, 10:52 PM
I

was wondering if anyone had suggestions/comments for interview mixes.

I have one tomorrow afternoon and feel

good about it so far as experience and qualifications. Although thought I'd throw in a little mones to see about

stacking the deck.

What I'm thinking is SOE (sandlewood) and LT with Dolce Gabana or Acqua di Gio for cover. I

only have the scented SOE so I mostly wear it with Dolce since the 2 scents seem to go well

together.I use A314 and LT for my interveiw mixes usually 2 drops of the A314 when i leave

the car ,and about 4 sprays of LT on my shirt at chest level immediatelly before the interveiw, the combo always

works for me.

I recon your SOE + LT combo will be just fine for

the situation.

Pendragon
08-18-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks. A314, and WAGG, are

definitely on my list for the next order. They sound really good from all the posts.

terry0400-40
08-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Thanks. A314, and WAGG, are definitely on my list for the next order. They sound really

good from all the posts.It took me a long time to work out A 314 used it for a month and thought

it was useless, But then at 2 drops which is my sweet spot i started to see some really great action so i went and

got another 15 ml bottle.

Like a drop of A7 + two drops A314 work

really good for me.

Well im just about out of A314 except a couple

of applications that i am holding for emergancy interveiw application ect.

I have ordered some WAGG so will be playing around with it for awhile when it arrives and will post

up some then.